Chat Thread

lately ive been very eclectic

Have a good chat.

Nothing wrong with that. A winding path is still a path … even when you can only see the next step in front of you. :slight_smile:

true. on the bright side i now realize what i am to do. just spoke with some spirits. basically a mix of what the deck suggested and what i wanted. to focus on luci whilst working with the necronomicon current on the side with seere and paralda. Ive been given my instructions now its time to get off my ass and get to work :stuck_out_tongue:

whos skulking around? lol

I’m online right now for a while if anyone wants to chat. I may have to leave quickly when someone shows up. Could be a couple of hours, though.

you still on?

@Black_Coyote
Not at the time. Sorry.

But I am back for a bit now.

oh ok.

i was just watching s ben qayins new video

Oh? What’s it about? I’m not really into his currents, but I like him. He’s got some really useful ideas and comes across as a very intelligent guy.

1 Like

he is im also apart of his fb group

its about the dangers of the necronomicon/cthulu current. i think im ok with handling it thought. luckily i know the seal hes talking about. besides this mornings events have reassured me that im making the correct moves so far. ill link the vid in a min

1 Like

@Black_Coyote … I’m watching it right now.

I don’t think those dangers are just related to his current, but all of the currents featuring darker energies.

The real danger with this stuff is losing your mind. It’s a serious concern and one I’ve had to come to terms with to evolve.

Right now, I know the path I’m walking will require me to eventually let go of my definition of Self and to dissolve myself back into the Abyss … and then to come back here and bring that experience with me.

That used to scare the hell out of me. Losing My Self was terrifying. But now … it’s the next step.

3 Likes

right. gime a sec

im back.
so anyone on?

Well I’m here. What’s up?

Not much just reveling in the love for myself, you?

Just contemplating the complexities of the univers, reality, life and death, as usual. Always mulling it over in my head, honestly don’t know why. Just the type of thought I guess you can just get lost in.

But what you are reviling in sounds more interesting. Care to indulg a little?

lol you want to hear how and why i love myself?

well really it was sarcasm. but truly i love my own complexity. when someone thinks theyve figured me out… NOPE. Im full of tricks and surprises lol

1 Like

Sorry got caught up doing some thing.

Yes I enjoy messing with some peoples heads too. It can bring the ones on the high horse down a peg or two at times. I also just prefer to remain a mystery for the most part.

Well it’s late here where I am and I have a busy day tomorrow.

You have a good one. Catch you latter.

1 Like