CENSORSHIP: Why Our "Masters" Hate That We "Slaves" Perform Magick

First they came for the political activists, and I did not speak out-
because I was not a political activist.

Then they came for the comedians, and i did not speak out-
because I was not a comedian.

Then they came for the shitposters, and I did not speak out-
because I was not a shitposter.

Then they came for me-
And there was no one left to speak for me.

My, it certainly is getting that dramatic and insane, ignore the warnings at your own peril, everyone else.
download

16 Likes

Ainā€™t got time for vids, quick rundown? :+1:

6 Likes

The Social Elites donā€™t want people using Magick because we then have the ability to change things.

Essentially. @Lady_Eva

12 Likes

Edgy.

3 Likes

hahahahaha

Sucks to be them. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Mhmm. Especially with what Iā€™m going to be up to here soon in my area.

4 Likes

I wish I could love this statement more than once

6 Likes

Are we destroying the social elites finally? Oh sweet little baby Jesus does answer prayer. How can I help? @Lady_Eva @JezebelleMoon

5 Likes

Iā€™ll pm you.

3 Likes

This is my agenda: Theogenesis.

6 Likes

Without going into to many details. To me anyway, for the immediate future itā€™s just making as many as possible become aware of the growing threat of censorship, hate speech laws (please go look up any of them and see how badly they are written) the forced redefinition of words, things like that.

Other then that, any (magick) working you feel the need to perform against tyranny however you perceive it wouldnā€™t hurt either. :zap::sparkles::fire:

5 Likes

Ah I was just making a joke (a serious one) about what those two commented. It seemed they had something up their sleeves that I would be interested in joining my energy with. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Well it figures that charles9 would post something like this. I always enjoyed reading his stuff. I have lately been dealing with Elitists and they want to make sure that I NeveR grow in magic at all. It amazes me. I will spare my long and confusing story. They donā€™t care if you are a Light Worker or a Dark Mageā€¦they want to make sure that you donā€™t stray from their intent. Period.
Looking for fellowship with fellow practicing magicians to discuss magic and hang out? Pagan communities can be traps. In bigger cities, I would guess that this is more often than not the way it is. In my case, they used a coworker to get to me after I left a pagan group. This is odd since I am a nobody. I am literally the guy next door that happens to be on a website like this. I was totally fooled and befriended. I opened up to the wrong person and shit went sideways, fast. Fortunately, they had no idea just how much I changed over the years so even though my magic could NoT match theirs, there is the old tried and trueā€¦seek and destroy method. Details withheld for sake of legality. That is why stuff like this website comes in handy. Its loaded with shady shit and comments to to help expand the mindā€¦like encouraging you to read The Psychopath Bible. Sooo here I am as a Nice Guy that forced himself to come to terms with stuff that I read out of that book. Where I didnā€™t have a weakness, they tried to create one. BTW, they even fā€™d with my family. I took revenge magically and beyond that and they know it.

I am telling you all this because if it happened to me, then it will happen to you. They have even tried to act like they are looking out for my best interest. Take this thread to heart because I only took a brief pause to see if someone else created a thread like this before I made my own. If you are a Light Worker, sorry, take a page out of the books of the Black Magicians. Stay hidden till you must be revealed when it is safe. In fact, they wanted me to become a Light so I would be bound to being ā€˜Niceā€™.

Remember, I am just your next door neighbor that drives his kids to school in the morning and works a job and it happened to MEā€¦and they messed with my family. And if you think that they donā€™t come on websites like this and look around, donā€™t kid yourself! I HEARD about this website because one of TheiR people let it slip, and then later I dated a lady that would NoT recommend ThiS website cause ā€˜they teach Black Magicā€™ā€¦and it turned out that B_tch knew Black Magic! You have been warned! These stories are real folks! PSā€¦donā€™t worry about finding a counsellor if you need one. Nearly all of them use faith based counselling or else they think all of this is BS. I could write a FUCKING book on this. Learn Astral Projection, Divination, Evocation, and anything else you can get your hands on. If this happens to you, you WILL need every tool you can get your hands on.

6 Likes

I donā€™t know how else to say it without taking several pages, but SAME. This website dovetailed nicely with an intense stalking and defamation plot against me, multiple parties involved, and itā€™s clear that thereā€™s several (very disorganized!) groups out there willing to muck up our s*#^.

3 Likes

Mod approved: No specific names or groups, no identity or partisan politics is in this thread. Lady Eva did not remove it during her sweeps for forum safety in 2021, I donā€™t see that this breaks the Peace Treaty.

However, if this causes drama and attracts shitposting that damages our relationships with each other on the forum, which is the specific reason the Treaty cites for banning political discussion, it will have to be taken to PM. :+1:

This puts me in mind of that line in the Matrixā€¦ and I think it points to a reason for this disorganisation.
These people are ā€œso hopelessly dependent on the system they will fight to protect it.ā€ They will deny the obvious, attack anyone with different opinions, to cling to comfortable slaveryā€¦ and, to not have to face up to their complicity in it.

Waking up is painful, it means people hide from it to protect themselves, theyā€™re not inherently ā€œbadā€.

You have to protect yourself, ā€œno pearls before swineā€. At the same time, if you find someone who is starting to ask questions, as a mage you are in a unique place to help them understand.

4 Likes

I agree. I never intended to imply that there is a smoke filled room in every city across America where The Elite meet in private to lay out their next fiendish plot. Howeverā€¦ IF there are folks around that are UseD to getting their way and by using magicā€¦then when someone sticks up as that annoying weed that needs to be plucked, it stands out. People know each other. And messed up people do messed up things. Its not about a plot, its about their personality. Yes to them being very disorganized.

2 Likes

You did a very good job filtering through my story to bring out the spirit that I intended. Yes. Yes that is exactly what happened.

2 Likes