Can one become a succubus?

Well, can you? In this life and the next? I ask because Sorry if this seems too personal :frowning: I have had a realization lately of just how sexual my nature is and just how much sex has been a running theme throughout my life for better or for worse.

I won’t get gross or detailed about my past bullshit, past or current fantasies/fetishes/ bullshit, (It could be a fucking banned European film for Christ sake!) but, I have always LOVED the dark goddesses that were sexually liberated and powerful as fuck. The thing that makes them total boss is how powerfully seductive some of them are like Lilith. I am also pretty sure the daughters of Lilith are called Lilitu. They are the origin of the succubus myths today. They rode men at night, and took their seed to make demon babies.

The shit people will tell you so you don’t touch your junk. The Lilitu were blamed for nocturnal emissions in the fucking stupid days when wanking or having sex was worse than murder.

That is a high and roundabout way to say, I feel a connection to them. Even Sirens, Mermaids, Alraune, Tomie, All of them fascinate me. I want to be like them. I feel I could live off sexual energy of great variety, so I wondered is this just something that happens? This is a magic forum. This feels magical to me. To have the power to seduce anyone I like and have my fun, and their adoration. Like a goddess/succubus.

Welp. I’ll shut it now. Thank so much. Saints. All of you.

7 Likes
1 Like

The answer to all of the above is YES. It is a magical path, a skill and method that you can learn to use.

The spirits that will best show you how to do that are, Naamah, Lilith, Agrat bat Mahlat and Eisheth Zenunim, lovely ladies all. :wink:

8 Likes

[quote=“charles9, post:3, topic:9271”]The answer to all of the above is YES. It is a magical path, a skill and method that you can learn to use.

The spirits that will best show you how to do that are, Naamah, Lilith, Agrat bat Mahlat and Eisheth Zenunim, lovely ladies all. ;)[/quote]

Mind blown sir. Thank you so much for this! I can’t think of a more fun and useful kind of being to be.

1 Like

OMG Charles9 (I almost typed Charles69 hehe See what I mean?) I did just a bit of research, and there are so many connections with so many things here I can’t thank you enough. I think I found my way home :smiley:

1 Like

Well that was fucking rude of me. I see you’re new here Wild Card. Welcome!

1 Like

Would probably make for a fucking great film!

I will have something soon that will be of interest to you that I’ll private message you about. Should be in the next few days, I am just waiting on some things to manifest …

2 Likes

Yes, you can become a succubus, but the process of becoming one isn’t a walk in the park. And sometimes the choices of becoming one, isn’t always in your hands either. But, if you get there, it can be pretty dark and gruesomely graphical if you have the perception of Clairsentience fully open.

I have shared my experience of becoming an incubus here. That’s how I PERCEIVED that experience, so it doesn’t mean your experience will be the same. But it gives an example, at least.

10 Likes

I think it’s interesting that you choose the incubus route…

I understand where you are coming from having unconventional desires mixed with rampant sexual desire all your life (mine aren’t too crazy, but can defy the norm)

Question though, do you have sexual preference? Status preference? Or any particular selective process to which iyou find your subjects (as in the real people you’d like perform on) … Or is it a free for all? Also what is your goal to achieve as a succubus?

1 Like

Yeah, I dated one.

Thanks a lot for welcoming me. I fell in love with your gesture. I don’t know you in person but that’s just how I feel.

[quote author=Wild Card link=topic=9775.msg100795#msg100795

Thanks a lot for welcoming me. I fell in love with your gesture. I don’t know you in person but that’s just how I feel.
[/quote]

Aaaawww. No problem. I like when new people show up. I know things will get interesting for them after coming here. And it’s awesome that you are after the same thing.

1 Like

Would probably make for a fucking great film!

I will have something soon that will be of interest to you that I’ll private message you about. Should be in the next few days, I am just waiting on some things to manifest …[/quote]

Thank you so much!

1 Like

[quote=“succupedia, post:8, topic:9271”]Yes, you can become a succubus, but the process of becoming one isn’t a walk in the park. And sometimes the choices of becoming one, isn’t always in your hands either. But, if you get there, it can be pretty dark and gruesomely graphical if you have the perception of Clairsentience fully open.

I have shared my experience of becoming an incubus here. That’s how I PERCEIVED that experience, so it doesn’t mean your experience will be the same. But it gives an example, at least.[/quote]

I was hoping you would show up because I have seen you around a lot, and I thought you would know if anyone. Thank you so much, and I will take a look at the post soon. :slight_smile:

Does he have a cute friend? :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“saturnskin, post:9, topic:9271”]I think it’s interesting that you choose the incubus route…

I understand where you are coming from having unconventional desires mixed with rampant sexual desire all your life (mine aren’t too crazy, but can defy the norm)

Question though, do you have sexual preference? Status preference? Or any particular selective process to which iyou find your subjects (as in the real people you’d like perform on) … Or is it a free for all? Also what is your goal to achieve as a succubus?[/quote]

Hi! Love your picture! I’m an 80’s kid! Well, I am a woman who LOVES men, but every now and then I feel like playing with another woman sounds fun. I have A thing for Asian guys haha! Mostly brown ones now, I lost my yellow fever. Never much into my own race. Indian boys are delicious (Gandhi and Geronimo) . I don’t know if there is any grand goal here now other than just trying to find my true nature and elevate it so I can live happily at peace with my insides.

I also have a very masculine side as well sexually. Who wouldn’t want to feed in such a pleasant way? I love the personal contact, the intimacy, the chase, the worship and adoration I get. I have been called Venus by more than one person. It doesn’t get more kinky then that. I’m not a total freak. This just feels natural, and I feel made for it. I would think someone would only choose this if it felt natural to them. There are better ways to gain power.

Just to clarify, I also am attracted to the power and fun of the idea, but it is something that was not considered lightly because it sounded fun. It feels like a part of me. I come to life thinking of it, and thought it may not be for no reason. It would be part of my life like breathing. I want control of my body and sexuality. It is also very easy to get by in this world when you have the power of seduction on your side. I was a victim of sexual abuse as well, and have a lot of damage to heal. so many things to learn here. It’s a personal quest. Self love is probably the thing I am after most. Everything falls into place after that.

7 Likes

Thanks, I am not an 80’s kid but last life died in the late 80’s just before I was born…but I went as Sailor Sorceress (Sailor Moon mixed with a traditional sorceress) for halloween. But my general theme was 80’s goth. :slight_smile:

A lot of ladies that I have placed in the succubus category are normally mostly attracted to men and just “play” with women…especially if it can be used as a tool to lure the male in.

hahah this is particularly funny to me as I too use to have an asian fetish (eastern particularly)…it was a phase and ultimately because of my obsession with Bruce Lee heh…

sexual healinnnn

[quote=“Wednesday, post:16, topic:9271”]I also have a very masculine side as well sexually. Who wouldn’t want to feed in such a pleasant way? I love the personal contact, the intimacy, the chase, the worship and adoration I get. I have been called Venus by more than one person. It doesn’t get more kinky then that. I’m not a total freak. This just feels natural, and I feel made for it. I would think someone would only choose this if it felt natural to them. There are better ways to gain power.
Just to clarify, I also am attracted to the power and fun of the idea, but it is something that was not considered lightly because it sounded fun. It feels like a part of me. I come to life thinking of it, and thought it may not be for no reason. It would be part of my life like breathing. I want control of my body and sexuality.[/quote]

control of sexuality is probably the most amusing and worthwhile things a person can do.

I suppose that is true, however I don’t agree personally with using it that way. Our paths are different though and that is why I’d like to see through your eyes. Although we have similar sense of function but my purpose isn’t to gain control of anyone but to liberate, enrapture, and concept. We are basically on the same spectrum but at different ends of the spectrum. :slight_smile: you the feminine dark to my feminine light

Yes and you will achieve self love, I too am a victim of such abuse and it is actually quite common for those like us to use sexuality to find self love.
Invest in lots of “toys” if you haven’t already, and make sure to use protection or get checked regularly! :slight_smile:

Be sure to update us on significant insights (no need to get too descriptive unless you want to hhaha)

2 Likes

Yes.

In this life and the next?

Also yes.

I ask because *Sorry if this seems too personal :(* I have had a realization lately of just how sexual my nature is and just how much sex has been a running theme throughout my life for better or for worse.

Some people are sexual, some people aren’t. Nothing to be ashamed about.

We’re all humans here, more or less.

I won't get gross or detailed about my past bullshit, past or current fantasies/fetishes/ bullshit, (It could be a fucking banned European film for Christ sake!)

European banned films are often pretty normal occurrences.

but, I have always LOVED the dark goddesses that were sexually liberated and powerful as fuck.

Most spirits are “sexually liberated”, at least when it comes to dark spirits, but that doesn’t change an attraction to power.

The thing that makes them total boss is how powerfully seductive some of them are like Lilith.

Perhaps as an aesthetic, yes, however Lilith’s power lies not in her sexuality, but her mastery of the active and receptive sides of the universe.

Birth of monsters is a power of hers, but don’t be mistaken, her strength lies in war.

The shit people will tell you so you don't touch your junk.

The shit people will do to you so you don’t touch your junk is worse.

That is a high and roundabout way to say, I feel a connection to them. Even Sirens, Mermaids, Alraune, Tomie, All of them fascinate me. I want to be like them.

The quick path to learning to be like something, is to eat that something.

I feel I could live off sexual energy of great variety, so I wondered is this just something that happens?

I’ve heard of yogis being able to simply live off existence itself, so I don’t see why this wouldn’t be possible. However, I know of no ways to simply live off sexual energy.

This is a magic forum. This feels magical to me. To have the power to seduce anyone I like and have my fun, and their adoration. Like a goddess/succubus.

That’s just bewitchment.

Shall I craft a list?

See, while ordinarily perceived as, and understandably they are, fun, and can be of use, they are not anywhere near the most.

Fun:

• god
  • man of knowledge
  • tree
  • dragon
  • ghede

Useful:

• god
  • man of knowledge
  • lich
  • skinwalker
  • shadow person
  • reptilian
  • planet
  • star

…need I go on?

1 Like

I just might be one. :wink:

But I dont think thats what I was aiming for. I just love to play.

[quote=“Velotak, post:18, topic:9271”]See, while ordinarily perceived as, and understandably they are, fun, and can be of use, they are not anywhere near the most.

Fun:

• god
  • man of knowledge
  • tree
  • dragon
  • ghede

Useful:

• god
  • man of knowledge
  • lich
  • skinwalker
  • shadow person
  • reptilian
  • planet
  • star

…need I go on?[/quote]

Aren’t you a little presumptuous about the succubus, now? The “ordinary perception” of the succubus doesn’t mean squat, because that is just a fraction of the first layer. Your description is merely a poke on the succubus shoulder, if you believe sex is their main objective current. Emotions is their energetic current, and that covers much more than lust.

While scratching the first thin layer of sex and the lust sub-current of the huge conglomerate of emotions, you could have an enjoyable time with the succubus. But as long as you stay there, without digging deeper, you’re missing the potentials of ascending further with her. These entities and spirits are multipurpose, but you would only know that if you are going beyond the current of lust.

4 Likes