Can one become a succubus?

[quote=“succupedia, post:20, topic:9271”][quote=“Velotak, post:18, topic:9271”]See, while ordinarily perceived as, and understandably they are, fun, and can be of use, they are not anywhere near the most.

Fun:

• god
  • man of knowledge
  • tree
  • dragon
  • ghede

Useful:

• god
  • man of knowledge
  • lich
  • skinwalker
  • shadow person
  • reptilian
  • planet
  • star

…need I go on?[/quote]

Aren’t you a little presumptuous about the succubus, now? The “ordinary perception” of the succubus doesn’t mean squat, because that is just a fraction of the first layer. Your description is merely a poke on the succubus shoulder, if you believe sex is their main objective current. Emotions is their energetic current, and that covers much more than lust.

While scratching the first thin layer of sex and the lust sub-current of the huge conglomerate of emotions, you could have an enjoyable time with the succubus. But as long as you stay there, without digging deeper, you’re missing the potentials of ascending further with her. These entities and spirits are multipurpose, but you would only know that if you are going beyond the current of lust.[/quote]

You are so right. Sex has mind fuck of complexity to it. It is so much more than just “getting off”. It is a s feared and misunderstood and complex as death. Two of my favorite subjects.

1 Like

No, the only use for emotional manipulation I have is for clients and there are things better at it than succubi.

The "ordinary perception" of the succubus doesn't mean squat, because that is just a fraction of the first layer. Your description is merely a poke on the succubus shoulder, if you believe sex is their main objective current. Emotions is their energetic current, and that covers much more than lust.

True, however, why would you go for something that has a general power of emotions as opposed to the specific result you’re trying to achieve? Such as nightmares, friendship, investment, etc.

Having a general current isn’t the same thing as a specialization.

I speak about the specialization because there is no reason to have generalities when all things exist. The exact tool for the job is there, its just a matter of finding it.

I can’t speak on the “fun” of being one though.

I do know however that there are far more useful tools in the shed.

While scratching the first thin layer of sex and the lust sub-current of the huge conglomerate of emotions, you could have an enjoyable time with the succubus. But as long as you stay there, without digging deeper, you're missing the potentials of ascending further with her. These entities and spirits are multipurpose, but you would only know that if you are going beyond the current of lust.

Correct, they do fulfill multiple purposes.

However, when it comes to requiring specific results in the emotional sphere, there are more exact and precise tools than succubi.

Few succubi are strong enough to rule the entire current of emotions, which is why I have yet to mention Lilith, who can do pretty much all of that.

The point is to use the square key for the square hole. I refer to them as spirits of sexuality because that is their differentiation, what they are designed to be the most proficient in.

There is no reason to use something that has a general field for a specific result over something that is specialized in creating that exact result.

Why would you use a nuke to strike a fly?

It isn’t about “being able to control this”. That is impractical. Practicality is “manifests exactly this”. Spirits are compatriots and tools alike, practicality prioritizes efficiency and accuracy.

I prioritize the entities that give me the most exact results for what I require. This is why I stopped working with succubi about three years into my journey.

There are sharper tools available.

1 Like

And I also think while everyone should shoot for the stars, some of us, like me, are still stuck and amused with some very primitive shit to work out. This is where I am at.

My life has been full of painful complex sexual themes, and experiences. I am also a Scorpio, and that in itself adds gasoline to the fire.

Why not admit I am not any great entity who is not still thrilled by toying with people like a kid who is thrilled when they make something happen in the world, and the world reacts by making a funny face, or putting back what you moved.

Why not take something that has nearly destroyed me, but remains a deep need at the same time. Why not take back what was taken from me, and make it one of my own most powerful qualities?

This is the long slow work of growing and perfecting. I might be this way for many lifetimes until it no longer serves me. Just my opinion.

1 Like

Don’t let that control you! Unless you want it to…but this made me chuckle haha (I’ve dated several scorpios)

1 Like

Power does not come from turning weaknesses into strengths.

Power comes from destroying weaknesses, and realizing your innate strengths.

1 Like

Power does not come from turning weaknesses into strengths.

Power comes from destroying weaknesses, and realizing your innate strengths.[/quote]

I see where you are coming from, but I see it as major factor in my life, and it will make me stronger to feel good in my own skin without shame and guilt plaguing me. I don’t think of this thing as a final goal, but if I am liberated and in command of my own sexuality, then that is just one way for me to win at life, and one less thing that takes away from me so power flows freely instead of stagnating in me, and making me miserable.

1 Like

Does he have a cute friend? :)[/quote]

She. And, no, not really. They’re all stupid 19-21 year olds.

So, just how many people think I’m a girl from my profile pic? lol.

Does he have a cute friend? :)[/quote]

She. And, no, not really. They’re all stupid 19-21 year olds.

So, just how many people think I’m a girl from my profile pic? lol.[/quote]

I assumed you were male?

I am, but my ex-girlfriend the succubus was not.

1 Like

Lol!

1 Like

[quote=“anon68160656, post:22, topic:9271”]True, however, why would you go for something that has a general power of emotions as opposed to the specific result you’re trying to achieve? Such as nightmares, friendship, investment, etc.

Having a general current isn’t the same thing as a specialization.[/quote]

I agree, but here’s the thing; Each specialization requires another specialization of a whole different set of knowledges. You can’t take a detour to master a specific area, right? You have to start from the bottom and master one area at a time.

Why do you think succubus is so good with the lust current? How did they mastered it? Because they master other areas, too. They have to know psychology to dig deep into our deepest thoughts of cravings and wishes, and physiology to know how to sexually please us. And they need the knowledge to open up our chakras, so we can perceive them.

By knowing psychology and human anatomy, they know a thing or two about how humans work. Why would I take a detour to call forth another deity for healing, or comfort, when they master these areas allready? It would be a waste of my time, and the other spirit’s time.

The point is to use the square key for the square hole. I refer to them as spirits of sexuality because that is their differentiation, what they are designed to be the most proficient in.

It’s the definition created by dogma, but they sure live up to that definition if you stick to it. But the longer you stick to that same definition, the sexual part will get just as boring as a basic relationship, taking that for granted.

Their true definition is often revealed when getting to know them on an individual level, because they have so many specializations beyond the sexual area. Some of them knows a lot about magic, and practice it effectively, and some knows more in-depth about healing, the dark arts etc. But we wouldn’t know that if we differentiate them to one single area, would we? If I did that, I would limit my spirits severely, and they wouldn’t stay with me to this day.

I prioritize the entities that give me the most exact results for what I require.

Me too, and I’m more than satisfied, and happy with what they give me in my everyday life.

This is why I stopped working with succubi about three years into my journey.

Each to their own, and that’s why it’s interesting to share experiences and different opinions of it.

[quote=“Velotak, post:25, topic:9271”]Power does not come from turning weaknesses into strengths.

Power comes from destroying weaknesses, and realizing your innate strengths.[/quote]

In my experience, our weaknesses ARE our strengths, they’re just being deployed wrong; anything powerful enough to bring us down to any degree can be reoriented and used as a source of power in the cosmos. JMO.

9 Likes

[quote=“Wednesday, post:1, topic:9271”]Well, can you? In this life and the next? I ask because Sorry if this seems too personal :frowning: I have had a realization lately of just how sexual my nature is and just how much sex has been a running theme throughout my life for better or for worse.

I won’t get gross or detailed about my past bullshit, past or current fantasies/fetishes/ bullshit, (It could be a fucking banned European film for Christ sake!) but, I have always LOVED the dark goddesses that were sexually liberated and powerful as fuck. The thing that makes them total boss is how powerfully seductive some of them are like Lilith. I am also pretty sure the daughters of Lilith are called Lilitu. They are the origin of the succubus myths today. They rode men at night, and took their seed to make demon babies.

The shit people will tell you so you don’t touch your junk. The Lilitu were blamed for nocturnal emissions in the fucking stupid days when wanking or having sex was worse than murder.

That is a high and roundabout way to say, I feel a connection to them. Even Sirens, Mermaids, Alraune, Tomie, All of them fascinate me. I want to be like them. I feel I could live off sexual energy of great variety, so I wondered is this just something that happens? This is a magic forum. This feels magical to me. To have the power to seduce anyone I like and have my fun, and their adoration. Like a goddess/succubus.

Welp. I’ll shut it now. Thank so much. Saints. All of you.[/quote]

Well if your going in that direction you can always incorporate the succubus/incubus characteristics into your worship of Lilith ect. Using sex magick in rituals both solo and partnered.

1 Like

Good luck with on your exciting way :stuck_out_tongue:

Uhm…. i got a question:

Could one become immortal, by becoming a incubus or succubus?
~Could the one feed on those energies which have been radiated massively during the “quality time”? :3
-Could that power restore the body, and reverse the effects of aging?

i thought of succubi as more a personality for a human than a otherworldly creature. iv met more than a few people who act like that. i didn’t like them much.

What’s the difference between succubus and inccubis and which diety controls them appreciate feedback I’m not up on these interesting

I have experienced these types not sure why or which one

So, you’ve met women who enjoy sex within the “dogmatic preference”? Maybe they fall into the “selfish agenda” and use men for their own personal gain and they do this without any thoughts or regrets to any man that falls for them? How does that make them a “succubus personality”?

There’s even women who claim themselves as being a “succubus”. Maybe because they just like the idea of being free and independent, enjoying sex within their own preferences, styles and rules. Unfortunately, there’s also a lack of consequential thinking there, because the hunt for sex and the pleasures it can give them, hurt other people along the way. Do you see the similarity with an addict here? I sure do. The succubus reference is often an excuse for the destructive behavior, rather than them being an actual succubus.

Does that mean a woman can’t be an actual succubus? Of course they can be that, but most of them can’t share the experience that made them a succubus in the first place, because they lack the ability to validate it for themselves.

3 Likes

Oops sorry.

I was told I have a succubus in me (it was passed down and is dormant for most of us) But it awakened when I hit my head in a car accident active in me and once I actually have sex I’ll become one

It’s just a dream cuz you are thinking too much in lines of those topics. It’s just like some people are sex crazed cuz they think of it too much due to hormones and habits of thoughts or conditioning. They go overboard with the thinking of it. Then there are those that act on those thoughts like nymphos who would do anyone. It is what it is. can you tame your own mind? =o)