Offering sperm to demons?

Is it a good offering?

1 Like

Sure, it is an essence of you just like blood or hair is. It would be wise to consider if the spirit you would give it to would be something you would want to have that connection with. I would also ask the particular demon if that is something they would accept. Every spirit, much like people, have their preferences

2 Likes

I’m not open to chatter I go on other senses it’s hard to explain lol but it’s like when I listen to vassago’s enn chant I get eroused but if I listen to the other demons I follow I’m fine unless its zollos, so I figured I would offer all of them my sperm? Why not lol I also but my blood on there sigal six times then under there name

Lol I get it. I only make that mpremark because I have found that what one spirit accepts as an offering may not be accepted by another. That is where gut feelings become important

2 Likes

Ty

Sounds kind of intimate bro. I don’t see the need unless you’re specifically practicing sex magick.

1 Like

Lol I’m not at least not trying too well not consciously any way I mean I have noticed more females checking me out and giving me attention, but they are linked up already? Idk ? It’s wierd lol subconsciously love spells are probably going on cuz I have made myself open to the other sex lately and I seen outside the box more then I ever have in 17 yrs

correct.

Next time,
please use the seurch function,
this question has already been answered a couple of times.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/needing-advice-on-animal-offerings-sacrifice-to-lucifer/6550/6?u=yberioth

This might also be importend to you.

Usually only a couple of female Demons / Goddesses really like getting sperm for an offering.

Or Succubus of course,
but they kind of don’t coun’t.
They’re completely specialized at Lust.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes