Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

I’m from New York, and I’ve been practicing for 2 years. I study more than do much spellwork. Certain living conditions makes it hard to have the sacred space I need to be able to do any spellwork now so I’ve been focusing on continuing learning.
I actually dont have much experience in a specific system or tradition in magic. My grandma didnt have the chance to teach me anything so I’m going by instinct and feeling. So far its helped. I also read a lot of books and go by what pulls me.

4 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome to the BALG forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much,I’m hoping to learn much from here :blush:

2 Likes

Probably that time again for the search button message.

All new members chek out the magnifying glass :mag: in the top right. That’s our forum search feature that is extremely useful. Before you take the time to write up a new post to ask a question. Do a quick search. More than likely its been asked 10x and answered 20x.

Save yourself the time and effort.

Also check out the beginner’s tutorials. So much useful information that will get you up and running your own spell work in no time.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/unofficial-forum-tutorials-directory-beginners-check-this-out/50270/4

4 Likes

Hello! I’m not comfortable sharing much info about me so: you can call me by my username even though it’s a mangaka’s name (silly me) for responding sake, I’m Brazilian and found the forum when last year I stumbled upon the goetia. I learned a lot and am still learning, I figured I didn’t want to engage with demons (bad past experiences of them being against me…) so as of now I am committed solely to working with Ishtar (but this is pretty recent). I struggle a lot with communicating with entities even though I’ve been reading tarot for 5 years now, but Ishtar has been very gentle in showing signs of her presence to me and I want to get to know her better and better. I was raised a spiritualist and my faith is still very based around what it was as a child, but most spiritualists frown upon the practices I’ve been taught from the beginning, making me and those at the Temple I grew up in very isolated in our faith, and myself, as someone who tries to comprehend even beyond what I’ve been told, even more isolated. There are no libraries around me that ever sell books on “dark” subjects, so I hope to keep learning from you guys as I’ve been for some time now reading what everyone has to say.

3 Likes

Hi looking to learn a lot!

1 Like

I lurked for a while to see how or what people were actually practicing and I got curious about Demons/demonolatry. But I signed up because I’m looking for answers and I’m still currently not finding them.

2 Likes

Answers to what, though?

1 Like

I’m sort of stuck in this look of extreme negativity because im not getting concrete answers. Okay so I get answers of what to do if I’m attacked. Great! But the next post is “oh no thats not an attack you’re just ascending” (I just made a thread about this). And the energy is confusing me and making me lose common sense because ive been attack by so many people.

2 Likes

Hello, I am 20 years old, I am here because I have extraordinary experiences in the last few years. I love to learn from and benefit from your experiences. I’m sorry for my bad english :pray:

2 Likes

Welcome @aslora

Where are you from?

What does this mean? It is really vague and doesn’t really tell us anything.

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

Do you have any experience in specific systems or traditions of magick?

1 Like

Just call me Fabulo there is not much I can tell about myself, I’m just trying to live.

1 Like

I agree with the turkey, I’m fighting for a long time with astral parasites also did not experience’m here to learn about magic

1 Like

This isnt helping anyone mate, do a proper introduction come on, it wont take hours so.

2 Likes

Does this mean you’re from Turkey?

How do you know you have parasites if you have no experience?

1 Like

I feel your touches and I see them, the wizards verify at the same time

1 Like

Stop avoiding the questions, dude.

2 Likes

I don’t avoid questions, I try to keep my answers short and simple.

1 Like

Greetings. :grin:

This is my first post after years of lurking here to further educate myself on magick. I started with sigils way back in 2001 or so after reading Liber Null and discovered Franz Bardon after which I did a few steps from IIH but didn’t get all that far, may revisit that book some day, still have it on my bookshelf. At some point I moved on to the works of Geof Grey-Cobb and Al Manning and got a few results along the way. Wasn’t all that attracted to the whole Golden Dawn approach when I started learning from Modern Magick. Bought the Magickal Cashbook from Damon Brand not long after it came out and got immediate results from that as well as his subsequent early works so it was easy to see he was really on to something, so like many others I’ve been pretty on board with GoM and PoM as a foundation for magickal practice. Magickal Protection in particular I can say has made my life far less of a struggle.

I get results here and there and do my best to distance myself from lusting after results and ask for small step by step improvements rather than total life changing miracles but at the same time don’t feel I get as good of results as I probably could or would like to, which is why I’m always looking to increase my knowledge, improve and power up my abilities however that may be.

Right now I’m on week 37 of Success Magick, been an interesting journey with that one during this pandemic. It came out right after I lost my job and life seemed to change pretty quickly after the first many weeks of that book which I’ve used along with The Angelic Overlords, Archangels of Magick, Mystical Words of Power, Angels of Alchemy, Lucifer and the Hidden Demons and a few others. My health habits really improved, went from quite out of shape physically and technically obese to very athletic and strong in just a few months, and for first the first time in my life I have a six pack at age 42 which is awesome. In addition after doing many rituals to learn more about myself (along with Success Magick) I recently had aptitude testing with an industrial psychologist where I learned the career path I had been on was totally wrong for me, and one I had been very curious about and felt attracted to for some time was actually perfect for my natural talents. I’m currently focusing my magick on learning the skills for this career which is creative in nature and requires only that I learn the skills and put together a good portfolio, which is pretty daunting and I’m experiencing some serious fear and blockages holding me back that I am currently attempting to address so that I may move forward.

I’ve really enjoyed the posts and discoveries people have made here. I see that @DarkestKnight checks in here to talk us Noobs which is really cool so I want to say I’ve definitely learned a lot from you, been using the mantra to unlock one’s magickal potential and that one kicks ass, I can definitely feel a change with that. I also learned a lot from reading your experiences using Archer’s Magickal of Angels and Demons which is a book I feel a strong connection with and would like to improve my results with.

Glad to finally unload all that^^ and really look forward to getting to know the members here in more detail and learning even more from you.

5 Likes

I get StudioArcanis member vibes from you man, also welcome along !!!

4 Likes