Book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons

I’m just curious. The way you talk about your enemies, it sounds like it’s some big organization of some sort.

They are all members of the same large organisation. its an agency I used to work for.
It would take days to explain the whole saga. In very brief, there was some very serious wrongdoing going on. I did my duty and reported it up the chain of command. The higher ups decided that dealing with the situation would be too hard, so easier to go after me for reporting it. They did everything they could to wreck my life and destroy my credibility. I nearly suicided many times. The constant stress and anxiety they put me through resulted in me needing two heart operations. Then theres the Complex Post Traumatic Stress disorder to boot and the immense damage to my career opportunities due to their disseminations of false information about me to other agencies and other people in related fields.
Whole thing has been going on for some years. Of course I am counter attacking now. There are over 30 individuals whom I have identified so far who have actively participated in the activities I have described and all are need in smackdowns to one degree or another. Its a big undertaking, but it needs doing.
I am not the first person they have done this to and will not be the last, therefore I have a duty to put a stop to it all.

4 Likes

So, the usual corporate bullshit, just on a vast scale, as it sounds like you were a whistleblower.

1 Like

My suggestion would be to summon Shahtan and request the power that the demon is described to have. The magick is effective, but requires some learning. Bringing order and strength to your rituals helps with that.

I would then summon some of the demons that have powers which sound generally good. How could it possibly be a bad idea to summon a demon to protect your home, or to help you speak with clarity and confidence, or to help you know what you want from your life, or to cultivate an aura of calm power? That one I tend to turn to very quickly when I decide to go into this magick, the aura of calm power. It tends to help with everything else.

For better results with the demons, it is good to make summoning demons a regular practice. Rather than being constrained by the problems and situations you want to direct magick to, you enter into the magick knowing that the demons can provide guidance while influencing people and events in your life and unlocking personal powers for you.

It does not matter what the situation may be - if your friend feels strongly that these demons are the answer, it is worth operating within the magick as described. If it’s really that bad, summon Amaymon, the wayfinder. There is always a way, if you know the path.

3 Likes

In the book, the author somewhat in passing states that imagining the images, in sequence, is what creates the effect.

2 Likes

This is what’s always worked well for me with love/lust magick - general rituals to get the end goal, however clearly that may be defined, and rituals to improve my personal characteristics, and then ritual(s) for individuals as they come into my life. The results have been getting the most pleasure that there was to get out of a situation, learning and becoming more powerful, while protecting me from undesirable outcomes. Detaching from individual results with general magick of this nature over time is desirable, I would say.

Lust for results has only been a problem when I was focusing too much on only specifics in one situation. It’s like an investment - desperately believe there’s only one out there and you set yourself up for failure. To set up for success, I like to let the spirits arrange some manifestations according to their nature, cause that’s just what spirits do, to connect with the energy and learn. Impatience kills magick.

4 Likes

I do imagine the entire working sentence by sentence. It was just when I vocalized my request out loud, I stumbled over my words while being sure of them in my mind.

1 Like

@ Anakin_Thorne:
It really sounds to me like you’re fine. But, like I alluded to above- these demons, especially within this system, don’t seem to get angry calling on them multiple times - as long as you’re clear that you’re doing it because you don’t feel you were clear with your request and NOT because the demon is doing something wrong…

@shinri
You are spot on with Shatan. It’s sooo nice supercharging my magick. I check in with this spirit every few months for a shot in the arm so to speak. I do the same with Beelzebub as well.

4 Likes

I’m going to let that lay for a while and repeat it at a later time.

If one does do a spell, but, after giving it some time to work, finds that there has been movement, is it ok to repeat it months later? A lust spell, for example.

1 Like

Read the descriptions carefully. Rose flat out says some of these spells are good for a few months. I repeat the ritual to Beelzebub whenever I feel like I need some help with charm/ attractiveness.

Also- you gotta remember that situations change- like nothing stays the same in life. When situations change- I’ve always felt it OK to make the request again with the change in mind.

With love/ lust, it’s usually situational- same with business.

Example: I ask Zepar for a one night stand with a woman but I decide I really like her after our night together. Then- I ask Asmodeus to step in to make her obsessed with me and soften her up to the idea of being with me long term because she is in a relationship and I know Asmodeus loves that shit! A few months later, 'I am really hooked and I decide I want to play for keeps. I know from experience that the combo of Sallos and the angel Levuiah work as a powerful combo on inspiring long term love and passion. So I call them.

Same people- different situations…My experience for what it’s worth- know your situation and know the details. These things should inform the magic- always. The more details you know- the more opportunities to perform the magic.

Another quick example…ordinarily I’d call Sallos/ Sitri for love/lust…unless I KNOW she’s in a relationship. Then I’m calling on my main Dutchess: Gremori. She’s the bomb when it comes to forbidden love. If I’ve been friend zoned- I call Belial to remove her limiting beliefs about me. When the situation changes…update the magic!

Add on- this applies to information too- when I get new info- I may need to fine tune the magic. Don’t be afraid to adapt.

11 Likes

One more thing- because Rose’s book has so many powers and because the pathworkings are, all in all, pretty accessible, it’s easy to make “in-game” requests and tweaks as needed.
On a personal note…if you stick with this system for awhile, you’ll come to “know” and trust Lucifer. It’s inevitable because of the sheer amount of times you’ll call him.
I feel like I have a personalized chair set up under that dam tree… :roll_eyes: :rofl: I’ve asked him many times who I should call for whatever situation I was in.

3 Likes

It really, really does not matter. A well-performed ritual can be a confidence booster, but all that really matters is achieving contact with the spirits and delivering your requests.

5 Likes

I’ve had mixed results, i’m still skeptical.

1 Like

In my experience, it works best when you’re already taking action to get the result.

I tried to sell a used bike for weeks to no avail. So I evoked three spirits from that book (including Lucifer to speed up the process) and the next day two people showed up interested in the bicycle. It was sold to one of them.

A friend of mine had a similar experience, but to get an adopter for a kitten that showed up in her backyard.

3 Likes

I laughed out loud reading. That’s exactly how I feel I’ve done it that many times :joy:

2 Likes

I used this book I can’t even count how many times. In my opinion it’s fantastic if you don’t have an entire circle or the funds to buy candles and such (not that it’s all needed but you know what I mean). Or if you travel.

I have conjured lucifer many times with it of course as needed.

Belial a few times.

And a few others I can’t name off the top of my head right now but what I can say from my experience is this method is extraordinarily effective.

12 Likes

How many ritual đid you peform in a day ? In the book, Theodore recomened 1 ritual for every 3 days, but we can increase the number ,right ? I want to hear from your Experience, thank you

The most I’ve done in one day is around 6, but they were rapid fire, back to back. They were general protective spells.

I’ve also tasked two demons on the same person and had wild results.

3 Likes

When you first start using the book there probably are a lot of things that you would like to get help with. When I started, I had 2 or 3 rituals a day for different problems or requests. Each of the path workings was with a different spirit, depending on what I wanted to work on. You need to be patient and let the spirits work on things for you, which is the same as with other types of magic working. As time passes the things you are looking for will start happening.

I think the Spirits always consider everything a top priority. It is probably not helpful to be in a rush or try to make them hurry up. They already are working for you and will do their best to make things happen as soon as possible. Lucifer is the most powerful Spirit and is able to exercise more power and make things happen faster, but as the book has recommended it is usually best to work with the other Spirits in the team who specialize in the areas that you need help with.

I have path workings where I contact Lucifer and express appreciation for his help and listen to what he can suggest for me to do or what areas I need to learn more about. During the ritual you will start getting new ideas and impressions from Lucifer or the other Spirits you are contacting. These are powerful spirits with a huge amount of knowledge and experience. They can teach you about new things and new ways of approaching the different parts of your life for improvement.

5 Likes