Book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons

Perhaps summon Myrmo then, and consider all the rituals that you have done, naming the demons if at all possible.

If you know your overall goal, what is your objective, then you can identify what your problems are and what you have done to move towards achieving your goal. If you summoned Sarasim and have noticed no results, then all you can do is allow the demon to act as it will. If you are considering more the nuances of influence, then by noting any rituals you have performed you can see if there is anything more that can be magickally done or if your attention is better directed towards what you can do materially or even focused on an entirely different situation altogether. Rather than weakening enemies, you could strengthen yourself.

Enemies so often easily fall away if you gain power. This doesnā€™t have to be power that you actively use against them, but just the power to get them removed from your life by choosing an alternative that is satisfactory and also free of enemies.

4 Likes

Thanks, it is a very very complex situation. It would literally take a few days to actually explain it all to someone (that level of complex). There are over 30 enemy combatants in the field, nine of whom I would class as ringleaders. Ultimately, holding them to account for the things they have done and resolving the whole situation is imperative.
I am working in the material world towards this as well, but due to the nature and complexities of the situation it is necessary to play the long game. Causing as much disruption to the enemy as possible, and knocking certain key targets out of the positions they hold will greatly increase the chances of my material efforts ultimately succeeding.
I do have a thorough overall plan and am attacking different aspects of it in a various ways.

I am also doing a lot of work to strengthen myself and repair much of the harm they have caused me thus far as this will increase my ability to accomplish the objective. Holding the main offenders to account and setting the overall situation to rights is more important to me than anything. It is my mission and I intend to accomplish it.

Edit: Seconds after i posted this my cupboard door swung open. It doesnā€™t do that. I find this interesting and ponder whether it may an indicator of some sort.

1 Like

So, I did the working with Shahtan to discover and enhance magical and psychic abilities. I was sure of my intent in my mind, but stumble over my words when I spoke my request aloud. Is my inner intent enough to have a successful spell or did my vocal failing affect it and I should repeat the spell?

4 Likes

no dont do the spell again in doubt.such details dont play big role,intention is what mattets,just be confident.
my humble opinion

3 Likes

As far as feeling like I succeeded in contact, I felt an energy in my chest and a feeling of relaxation at the path to Lucifer, and even more of a feeling of wellbeing after Shahtan appeared. I was nervous attempting my first solo ritual, so all the relaxation it brought about was comforting and reassuring.

4 Likes

In my view, with any such things, the externalised words are less important than the clearly informed intention.

Everyoneā€™s experience is a little different. With the Lucifer stage, I tend to hit deep relaxation, strong sensations in either or both of the crown and/or third eye and a pleasant full body sensation of energy movement that kind of feels like pulsing in a circle (that is a poor description but I canā€™t really articulate it better)

2 Likes

I redo rituals if I feel like I fucked up MY part. As a magician, itā€™s my responsibility to get that stuff as right as possible.

If I can answer to my satisfaction that I put the effort into preparing (preparatory immersion) and I make a small mistake (like say forgetting the invocation psalm from Demons of Magic, etcā€¦) Iā€™ll cut myself a break there.

Otherwise- Iā€™ll repeat it. When it comes to stating requests, Iā€™d repeat if I messed it up - especially in this system since you donā€™t use any form of protection when calling. Demons are notorious for fulfilling requests literally and sometimes recklessly.

I just went through this and had to call on Lucifer to put the breaks on one of his crew. See my post in ā€œThanking Spiritsā€ if you want some specifics. Ultimately it was my fault because I let my anger get the best of me when I made the request - just glad Lucifer runs a tight ship so to speak. But the demon was awesome and did EXACTLY what I asked.

What I absolutely will not repeat is a ritual that I performed correctly- however I got no response during the ritual. Thatā€™s where you gotta trust that the demon was present and listening but chose not to reveal himself/ herself- or if a request is not refilled according to my timeline. That is officially lusting for results and will fuck your magic up.

8 Likes

Heya, about that last bit, is the magic fucked as soon as you lust for results and do you have to do the ritual again? My gut instinct is no but wanted to check. Also wanted to ask whether u think that lust for results is a a cop out because youā€™re basically saying that all of this is law of attraction and wonā€™t work unless you believe that it will. Donā€™t we go to spirits exactly because itā€™s a difficult task for us to manifest on our own?

Edit: forgot to put this in reply to u

1 Like

I had the intention solid in my mind, but decided to state it out loud and stumbled over my words vocalizing. Would you redi then, or just trust that your inner request was heard?

2 Likes

So like Iā€™ve performed a lot of rituals for love/lust stuff. Itā€™s tricky because lusting for the actual person and lusting for results from the magick are two different things. Itā€™s important for me to separate the two. If I want someone or something and Iā€™ve wanted it for a long time, thatā€™s not going away just because Iā€™ve called on Asmodeus to bring the person to me.
However, getting impatient and doubting the magick and then summoning Sallos to do the same exact thing for meā€¦and on and on and on (been there done that) is lusting for results to the point where Iā€™m sabotaging my own efforts. Orā€¦calling on a spirit over and over and asking for the same thingā€¦(I alluded to this above). Magick can happen quickly- but if itā€™s a complex request- sometimes the spirit Iā€™ve called will need a little time to rearrange life to satisfy my desires. Not allowing for that is most definitely lusting for results.

7 Likes

I donā€™t think stumbling over words is a problem at all as long as you were precise with the words that you chose. But- Iā€™m a big believer in stating my request clearly. If angels were called to protect and guide- youā€™ll be fine. Odds are youā€™ll be fine if only demons were called too. In this case, however, I donā€™t think itā€™s lusting for results or a problem at all to redo the ritual and state the request clearly and definitively because youre doing it in the interest of clarity and to correct YOUR mistake- not because your making unreasonable demands upon the demon.

Thatā€™s the way I handle my business and Iā€™ve never had a demon give me shit for it, and I work with Belial, Asmodeus, and Lucifer regularly. They appreciate the acountability. I flat out apologized to Lucifer last week and told him I fucked up with my request. I told him I fucked up and asked him to please restrain my target from doing any further damage. Done!

Others may have harsher experiences with Angels and Demons, IDKā€¦but this has been my experience.

4 Likes

I had many intense experiences with this book. Very powerful and most of the time it is very fast to produce results.

7 Likes

Really good points made about separating the two. I wouldnā€™t ask the same thing from two spirits because that would probably end up in chaos since theyā€™d work very differently on the exact same request.

Just on that, what do you reckon lusting for results actually does in terms of affecting the spirit? I deadset really didnā€™t think doubt would kill the magick at all because itā€™s like having a business contract, itā€™ll be fulfilled by the other party no matter what you think of it after signing. But here on the forum it seems like everyone is like donā€™t doubt the magick, youā€™ll directly negate the manifestation. I think magick should work regardless of lusting for results because thereā€™s a contract there, so to speak. If letā€™s say I ask Lucifer for some internal alchemy because of a crippling doubt, would it negate itself because Iā€™m asking him to take away my lust for results?

1 Like

Why is always a fair question. People have numerous theories on why lust for results can wreck your results, but there are many different theories as to why. It seems that the idea of lusting for results can screw your result is based on peopleā€™s experience of this. My own experiences also support this concept. But why? I donā€™t know for sure.

A common strategy that many employ is that whenever you catch yourself lusting for results, do a quick mental switch and allow yourself to feel grateful for the result as though its already happened and use that emotion to substitute.

An option Iā€™ve found very helpful myself is to get assistance from Kevashiel (at least I think it was Kevashiel), who has a talent for overcoming lust your tendency to lust for results. He also helps break obsessions, and I believe the former power is likely to be a subset of the latter. I used his pathworking from one of Jareth Tempestā€™s books and asked that he do this for me and crikey it worked fast.

3 Likes

This definitely aligns with the law of attraction. But again, I still wonder why things canā€™t manifest just because the contract exists. If lust for results ruins it, then you may as well not bother with the spirits and go commit to loa

Hey yea would love to know a bit more about this and dissect it. How were you feeling going into the pathworking? Did you go in sceptical or were you pretty sure that your lust for results would disappear

My friend told me something that he is not so fortunate or unsuccessful to any Pathworking he did including the instructions on these book but he always maintain in right frame of mind doesnā€™t chase or doesnā€™t do something that could disrupt any results from manifesting but that doesnā€™t work what are the following method he should work upon in order to be successful in Pathworking?

Just went back to my log for a look. I performed this on 5 February this year. I was new to this particular book so didnā€™t really have any particular expectations one way or another as I recall.
The wording of the request is as below (it will seem repetitive and strangely worded, but I was following the structure given in the book):

ā€œKevashiel, who has the power to help magicians overcome lust for results. I have often been consumed by lust for results and it interferes with the manifestation of my workings. I need to overcome lust for results.
I ask that you help me to overcome lust for results, so that I can achieve more success with magick.
I am confident in you and trust that you will complete this task and change my life for the betterā€

2 Likes

A fair observation. But a key difference between path working methods and law of attraction stuff is that the latter is heavily dependent on the ability to generate a desired emotional state at will as part of the process, whereas the former is not.
This may seem like a minor issue, but for those of us who are currently unable to generate a positive emotional state through either memory or imagination, it is a critical difference.

5 Likes

This is a tutorial I wrote awhile back. Scroll to the end and click on the link about banishing your lust for results.

1 Like

Just wondering if anyone has tried using this book on an area target? I would be curious to hear how it played out if anyone has.
Iā€™ve just finished pathworking Zagal the intention of giving nightmares to everyone (bar a named exception) in the headquarters building of my enemies.