Blockage removal ritual

Anyone know a good entire blockage removal ritual where you can replace those blockages with things that you want for yourself?

1 Like

Iā€™d suggest the microcosmic orbit, or, the Water Method of Taoist Meditation, to clear blocks.

Iā€™m not sure it makes sense to replace blocks. You want them just gone, and getting rid of them can also bring up energies that you need to spend time processing.

Add what you want under a separate process with things like affirmations and working with entities to bring you new energy.

3 Likes

When I said I want to replace them I meant it as reprogramming yourself like for example: you have a blockage that makes you shy/anxious you can replace that with being confident @Mulberry

These things tend not to reside in the same place in the body energetically. Thatā€™s why it would be hard to have a twofer ritual.

I guess you could work with an entity and ā€œsacrificeā€ the unwanted trait as an offering while asking for the thing you do want.

Get a string 12 am. Make a note saying things like sadness, liveles, lacking love, etc, then call u spirts then relax and star burning each knot, saying i have love mone, happines etc, wen burning knots, not syre if it make sense

I second what @Mulberry is saying.

Have you tried more ā€˜mundaneā€™ things to alleviate perceived ā€˜blockagesā€™ such as lack of confidence? Maybe you should take up writing and jotting down your feelings and thoughts daily? You could write down your goals, and figure shit out. Write yourself a roadmap, and then follow it.

A great exercise in IIH (Initiation into Hermetics) is the creation of the ā€˜Soul Mirrorā€™ -which is a list of both positive and negative traits about yourself- so you can gain greater insight about who YOU are. He even goes into describing assigning elements to specific traits, so that you can clearly see what element is ruling you right now. Then you can do a proper ā€˜balancingā€™ with that.

Take a look at your habits, and see what you can do to change. If you donā€™t like your self-image, what can YOU do to change that? You are in control here. You are going to need to take action, beyond spells and ritual, and commit to change and being a new happier you. Things rarely fall into place if one is closed and unwilling to do self-work or even a bit of legwork.

Have you tried reaching out to a spirit that you are close to, or maybe channeling a spirits energy -like say Bune or Sitri- for confidence?

Regular old meditation helps sort out your thoughts. Nothing fancy, just you and your thoughts, and letting go. A release. Then when you have cleared your head, you can go forward.

Here are a few posts made by fellow forum members that might help you:

3 Likes