Meditation to find your godself

Sit in a meditative position with your eyes closed, inhale deeply and hold the breath for 8 seconds, then exhale, repeat this precisely 8 times.

Visualise gold particles of light, in the air millions of them, these particles hold the power of potential.

The more you observe the particles the more they solidify in the room, you’ll begin to feel a pressure, push against you.

When the energy is at the point, inhale deeply feel the energy enter the pores of your skin filling you with this ultimate potential.

When you exhale feel the energy solidify inside you, containing the power within, now circulate the energy by visualising and feeling it rise throughout your entire being.

Vibrate the mantra " Sat’Nam ", while feeling this golden light gain a huge critical mass.

You’ll begin to feel very strange, maybe even disorientated.

Now Visualise a circle of golden fire around you, feel the circle buzz with this constant godly golden light.

Now feel all your surroundings disappear you’re in a empty void only you and the flaming circle.

Now reach and look deep inside yourself, and put the call out to your godself, however you wish to word it make it personal to you.

Say

" May the pillar of my godself rise within me ".

Visualise a golden pillar rise within yourself.

Say

" I invoke my godself I reclaim my birthright as god ".

Now you may hear, see and commune or gain visions of who your godself is and you may gain your true name.

Accessing your godly name or magickal name empowers you to a huge degree.

I created this for those who keep asking about their godself, The demon Salanayus helped with this ritual so many thanks to him.

Sincerely

Conner Kendall.

113 Likes

I will definitely Try this, Thanks :smile_cat:

I’m trying this today

Holy shit think I saw my god self while reading your meditation
that was fast!

3 Likes

You’re welcome glad it helped.

1 Like

Goodluck sister.

3 Likes

He looks a lot darker then I thought he would appear
He looks like a fallen angel with a crown
Anyways thanks for the meditation bro!

2 Likes

No problem brother congrats.

1 Like

Or raise Kundalini to the crown chakra :laughing:

3 Likes

I like it! Thank you!

2 Likes

I just wanted to know, what is the difference between the godself and the Personal Demon or the Higher Self?
I’ve looked it up, but it’s not exactly clear.

From what I understand, it’s that the godself is supposed to be more powerful than either the PD or the higher self.

3 Likes

I hope this works for me. This is something I have been wanting to find since I began my journey.

Many thanks, brother.

3 Likes

We could set up a challenge for this one!
~“Do this for 13 days, at least daily” :smiley:

1 Like

First of all, good question. Second of all, I may very well be talking out my ass here but I have been known to produce gems from my ass on occasion. It’s my current understanding that the god self is basically the eventuality of your own god form at the “end of time” for lack of better words. You could think of it as the actualization of your highest potential which has transcended linear time and therefore exists as an abstract entropic potentiality which is symbolic of everything you can become. The higher self or personal daemon on the other hand is the real you that remembers all your past lives and acts as a middle man between your god form and your current incarnate identity self.

16 Likes

Teach me :laughing:

As for the rest of your explanation, that’s intriguing to think about

3 Likes

I can’t hear anything… I saw wolf eyes… But by the gods my insides feel like they are on fire… It feels like there is a column of fire in me.

4 Likes

Sounds like you’re a wolf god entity connected to fire,

Could be Skoll or Hati the wolves who chased the sun and moon in the norse mythology.

Or another Wolf / Fire entity.

8 Likes

I did also invoke coyote before hand… But if I was a wolf deity it would make sense.

Thank you brother

1 Like

No problem brother.

1 Like

What are the benefits to work with the godself? Can the godself help work in areas like psychic development and so on so forth?