Birth Chart w/Respective to The Ancient Gods & where they are in Ur Natal Chart

I will answer your question indepth once I have caught up on the request in my DM’s. I totally apprciate your intrest & I am thrilled to chat a bit about this Ancient System that I happen to come across in a old book.I wasnt expecting the influx of curious Souls, shich is better than expected & I am so humbled at the sheer volume that has over taken me, so Im working like Hell. Heavenly Hell that is, lol I will be in touch!

1 Like

Your on the right track, I will follow up with your question once I have competed the requests in my DM’s. I was totally unprepared for the volume however its Awesome, working like Hell, Blissful Hell & once Im free’d up I will get in touch to go in a bit further -Ciao

2 Likes

Pretty nice actually. I don’t really work with the goetics really, but I am planning a fairly involved operation involving all 72 of them so…

1 Like

Just saw mine. Every time I look at my natal chart I find something new… your input was really helpful.
Thank you so much! :sparkles: @LdyPhilosophy

1 Like
Dhaka,bangladesh
1 Like

Thank you very much @LdyPhilosophy !

I’m only in the beginning stages so the chart will be a great help. Amazing you found how to deduce all of this!

2 Likes

Im gonna delete Ur post. In lieu of Ur pertinent & private info. However, I gotcha :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks, I can’t take credit. I’m a Total bookworm & my Nana passed so while cleaning her closets & collecting her library of Books Ive been on Study Mode, now its time 2Share w/ my Esoteric Family. I Happily stumbled upon a Gem! We are collectivelyThankful to The Ancient Gods & Goddesses :black_heart::kiss::wilted_flower: ~LdyP

4 Likes

I Cant Delete This. Please do so @Ur earliest convenience ~Ciao

1 Like

Thank you so much for your finding that you have found for me, @LdyPhilosophy . Your finding on my natal chart have amazed me so much to find some of my favourite spirits/Gods to be there! Thank you so much again, madam, because this kind of very helpful information would’ve taken me years to find, but you have given us freely! I am honored to have been helped by you among others! Bless you from my heart.

2 Likes

Hello.im new here miss im denise magdalena trinidad btw nice to meet you my birthday is august 21 1991 born in bellflower california at 11:21 am im a female @LdyPhilosophy

1 Like

Major Love 2 Everyone who trusted me to complete their Natal Charts!
Thx Fam!
XOXO ~LdyP :black_heart::wilted_flower::kiss:

1 Like

much love to you as well and thank you to lend the hand to do our charts.

1 Like

Welcome @Denise_Denise. I see you joined us on Feb 2 but this is your first post. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Just read my chart. @LdyPhilosophy I really appreciate your effort. Thank you so much. You are the best.

1 Like

May I please ask if there is a charge for your birth chart readings? I cannot afford to have one done really as I am on disability and money is extremely tight for me. But I am curious as to the price.

1 Like

It is against the forum rules to offer services for a price. Every service performed by BALG members, including this one, are free of cost.

2 Likes

I would much appreciate a reading please?

Born Lori Ann Suster
March 3rd 1962
Time 6:30 p.m.
City Elyria Ohio

1 Like

I have studied my birth chart and it did not include the demons
Very interested in what you have to tell
December 6, 1964
Cleveland, Ohio
8.55 am standard Time

1 Like

If you can still do this, please DM’d