Best ex love spell

Thanks Nicole for your reassurance. Appreciate your help.
Looking forward to success with her :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can i say instead of him / she in the pray ?

1 Like

Of course. :orange_heart:

1 Like

Are you trying to get a girlfriend back just.magic?

1 Like

This is a three day process but itā€™s a simple spell that might work better for you.
You will need one yard of red string, a white candle, a pink candle, a red candle. A rose quartz, jasmine oil or if you donā€™t have it olive oil will be fine.
For three days in a row you will need to do thisā€¦ for it to fully work. Anoint the candles with the oil. Place them in a triangle position the white candle on top the pink candle at the bottom left and the red candle on the bottom right. Place the rose quartz in the center. Take the yarn and wrap it around and around your index finger while stating your desires or lovers name. Focus entensly on your wish and build up as much positive energy. Focus on the flames and visualize your partner returning to you. Let the candles burn out completely.

4 Likes

Just performed this myself. Granted I had no red marker at my disposal so a pen had to do.

5 Likes

thx for the spells i also pm you

1 Like

Heyā€¦ Quick question. What do u do with the offering like cosmetic and accessories? I know food and drink can give back to the earth/ground.

Do you have more information about this entity?

She works very fast and is the best entity in my opinion for helping with reconciliation with an ex lover . Fairly easy to approach, you must always leave offerings while asking for something and after you get what you ask for . What else do you want to know ?

4 Likes

I saw some where you mentioned that you used penny divination with her?
I tried the 4 penny divination just now, Im a little confused by the answers when is 2 heads and 2 tails. Did you use that as well?

2 heads and 2 tails is the strongest yes you can, if your confused try again to confirm it

2 Likes

I love this! Iā€™ve heard of her but never worked with her before. Is she connected to/ or an aspect of Lilith? They seem to have a lot in common. Definitely going to try it. Do you do the incantation only once or every day until you see results?

Trust Sallos.He will bring your lover

Havenā€™t had any success with Sallos so far. I evoked him just over a year ago. Kind of given up on it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried sallos but he didnā€™t do anything he actually made things worse for my love life surprisingly . Pomba Gira and Lucifer work very well together thatā€™s another thing . They workkkkkkkk soooooo fast together Iā€™m talking about same day results .

7 Likes

I only trust Pomba Gira with my love life now .

3 Likes

Maybe you didnā€™t do it in a right way.
Of course everybody has a private entity

1 Like

how do you make the offering ā€¦ ?
i mean usually i make a little altar then place the sigil and the offering
do i have to look for her statue ? or a sigil for her ? or just put the offering while saying " this is for you Pomba Gira MarĆ­a Padilha "

hello,
can i ask what do you do with the offerings like cosmetics?

1 Like