Belial & Naughtiness ~ A Tale Of Great Wonder And Lulz!

(I’ve split this reply out so as to not take the thread, to which it was a reply about a comment I had made, off-topic!)

(I had to stop doing that because it brought a mini-crime wave to the location, but that’s another story - it does for me stand as proof of the effectiveness of the practice though, that his ambience began to affect the area.)

Story time, Lady Eva?

Ah, well, once upon a time there was a fair young Lady living in the rain-drenched Land of the Angles called Eva, who had access to a smallish piece of waste ground beside a large road, and with groves of trees over a small pool of standing water, and a glamorous concrete culvert, such as the Angles like to build to house their resident water spirits, nymphs, and shopping trolleys.

She used her Ladylike charms to summon a most fearsome, and delightfully vicious and quirky Demonic King from another realm, called Belial, who made it clear that he mightily enjoyed being called into manifestation within this outdoors Temple (set, as it was, in some 40-ft tall trees, and using the dawn mist from the water as his base) by miming constriction and annoyance when summoned in the more normal confines of that Lady’s chamber!

(Where he had previously been very happy to be called forth, and most content to receive offerings, and impart advice, wisdom, and guidance, even when our Fair Lady was in too much of a hurry to bother with formalities such as bathing, combing her raven locks, or brushing her pearly-white teeth. Okay, our Lady is English – make that “her teeth,” and we’ll say no more on this periodental topic!)

But lo – after several months of such morning summonings, a very bad thing started to manifest – previously unprecedented graffiti and litterings, and even evidence of abuse of hard drugs (because no-one “recreationally” uses drugs at night in a location like that) - and even reports on the local grapevine (Post Office and shops) of lowlifes settling in during the evenings - not in the location at which the Great & Mischievous King Belial was summoned - but in that of his inter-dimensional penpal, the Fair Lady Eva! :o

Such things were beyond the previous history of this area, in all the years of the Lady’s residence (which number not above nine, but neither are they of only one season nor tide), and lo, even beyond that of the annoying gossips with whom she conversed, and the Lady felt mightily certain that the ambience of the spirited and wonderfully villanous King Belial, he of the premier and powerfully lawless and anarchistic spirit, had been to blame for this – given that it centred exactly upon where she was standing, to a degree that was almost comical.

Image taken from actual local CCTV, 06:53:12

So, with a heavy heart, the Lady was forced to close down all portals and seal the energies & currents called forth by such repeat and timely operations, and even invoke Principles of Law to banish the Lawless & Defiant traces of King Belial, and never again will she summon him in this grove - or, at least not without sealing and banishing afterwards! :smiley:

Okay I’m being VERY silly, but it actually happened, and was one of those “D’oh!” moments when you realise that you forgot the fine print on this specific demon’s contractual offerings, and YES, I will invoke him there again at some point, he seemed to really like it, and I certainly like this Royal Rapscallion of Rage, Rapine, and Roguery enough for that to matter, but – BUT: BE VERY CAREFUL when leaving any kind of residual energy, I didn’t get hurt by this (afaik no-one did, really) but it could have escalated if left unchecked.

Belial bows to no laws and that makes his presence and energies attractive, especially to people in a state of liminal consciousness, looking for somewhere to take their consciousness outside the hellish slaveworld of the RHP and its spiritual and mundane chains, and having only limited and flawed tools with which to accomplish this otherwise-reasonable aim.

praise-KEK

Note: when in suspicion of having broken reality in local area, simply Keep Calm And Praise KEK!

20 Likes

I was not disappointed with this story. Thank you, fair goddess.

Fabulous!

Say, what if you did this ritual for an entity of Law and Order in a grove next to a criminal nest of a ghetto? Experiments are exciting and funny. Especially if the lowlife criminals had no idea why they kissed a homeless on the cheek😂

4 Likes

You didn’t banish him, did you?

Me? Yes, I had to close that link:

1 Like

Blockquote
(Where he had previously been very happy to be called forth, and most content to receive offerings, and impart advice, wisdom, and guidance, even when our Fair Lady was in too much of a hurry to bother with formalities such as bathing, combing her raven locks, or brushing her pearly-white teeth. Okay, our Lady is English – make that “her teeth,” and we’ll say no more on this periodental topic!)

Yes but at least we know how to use our knives and forks at the same time.

That seems to bewilder our New World friends…:wink:

1 Like

I’ve only fairly recently moved out of the RHP and am so relieved and fascinated by the growth of this new freedom. I’m no longer grey - though truth be told, black is grey. Some people subject themselves to being completely white, but nobody is completely black. Nobody just goes about doing nothing but baneful workings, cause the power of the LHP itself is so freeing that you still enjoy the benefits of embodying/using “light”/white energy as you see fit.

2 Likes

I thought that was a joke @Lady_Eva. Could you share how exactly you banished Belial and “sealed energies” as you have said?

I have no idea what is the “Principles of Law” that you mentioned as well.

@Lady_Eva ? Can you please tell us more about what you have done exactly?

1 Like

interesting story

1 Like