My Name is Kitty and I am in alot of pain

She has claimed to heal chronic pain thru her methods

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: The pain is random and usually hits my feet and hands and face its a stabbing pain and I call it voodoo doll syndrome as I never know when it will hit me. Bit life is pain and learning. I believe that Lilith is the Queen Of pain. While her lessons are difficult it makes you stronger. I was told I would spend my life in a wheelchair and I said no. It took a year but I taught myself to walk again. One step at a time and we shall reach our goals and desires.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you I will be doing quite a lot of reading and learning.

In Response, to NoxLotus My spirituality and snarkiness and sense of dark humor help a great deal. I think of myself as a misanthrope most of the time.

Hello Sinister-Neophyte! I live just outside of Plymouthā€¦I donā€™t like it here.

5 Likes

Hi Amber, welcome. I like your user name :smirk_cat:
I also have chronic pain.

ā€œImagine working a sixteen hour shift.But you just woke up feeling that fatigued.ā€

Yep. Thatā€™s how i feel most days.
Totally get the sensory overload as well.
Weā€™re fighters :fist:
Much love to you :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Try this:

The angelic version is described here, but may not be for you going by your OP:

There are a few Brits on here, me included. :smiley:

Yay! Love Belial, I posted this, you can probably imagine a British motorway off-ramp! :laughing:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been to Plymouth a few times. The lighthouse is pretty cool but other than that - well, I can see why you do not like it.

4 Likes

Hello Kitty!

Get it?

I know, itā€™s a old joke now.

2 Likes

Hello there Kitty.

I have an friend with CRPS, which is part of multiple sclerosis, and i have found an effective treatment for it. I would recommend binaural beats as they are most potential medicine for all kind of problems, and my friend has starting to get results. I hope that iā€™m not promoting stuff, but i really want to help, as crps ruins lives.

How to use them: Do an playlist from the videos and listen with low volume with earphones. You can also listen the playlist on repeat while sleeping, so it goes right into the subconscious mind.

Here are the same beats that my friend use:
Pain Relief - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube - Heavy Metal Detox - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube - Multiple Sclerosis - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube - Healing & Regeneration - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube - Autonomic Nervous System - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube - Nerve Disorders - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube - Toxins Elimination - RIFE Frequencies Treatment - Energy & Quantum Medicine with Bioresonance - YouTube

6 Likes

I am inclined to suggest a combination of XiSuiJing qigong and the neigong system devised by Wang Ji Wu, mentioned in the book Xing Yi Nei Gong, for dealing with your pain. XiSuiJing qigong for balancing out your yin and Xing Yi neigong for balancing out your yang. Pain and illness arise from imbalances in the energy. Meditation is also helpful if you donā€™t already practice it. Additionally, welcome fellow kittypeople. :3

5 Likes

I call it voodoo doll syndrome sometimes. Everything is going as you would expect in your daily life when all of a sudden I get this crackling burning throbbing like acid being poured on my skin sensation and it doesnā€™t just happen once it is almost as if there is a huge cluster of these pustules to follow. Just goes on and on and on. There is that then there is the stabbing suddenly in my hands face ears or fingers sort of pain. There is no warning whatsoever. A sharp sudden pain in my lower back knees spine neck shoulders when I stand or try to lift something. I have sharp wracking pains in my abdomen and my eye with twitch in pain or arms or legs or bothā€¦ and I never know when it will happen. Migraine pain which is just like most peopleā€™s I think. Dull throbbing aches all over. Getting comfortable is a constant effort to achieve.

If I was honest with my doctor then I would have no pain relief at all. They give me thirty milligram codeine and call it a day. I get that six times a day because if I follow the prescription I run out three weeks into each month. They know this and wonā€™t address it. I have a few times. Blehā€¦Muscle relaxers help if I take more than i am told to. I have a sleeping pill which works if I use it rarely. Which I understand completely. I take ropinerole at the highest does they will allow to allay the RLS which is relentless. Amitriptilyne is at seventy milligrams and I will still be awake for up to three days before I start to sleep without realizing it for two hours usually at a time. Its not enjoyable but I am alive and I am glad for that. The one thing that has helped tremendously in the past is simply not available here nor is it regulated. They have no intention of legalizing nor regulating it just the same old demonizing it in the hysterical mediaā€¦ etc. The cbd alone literally changed nothing for me as I tried various kinds over two year period. I will get to a point somehow where I can obtain some and regain part of my life.

As it stands most of my interactions with Belial, Lilith, Lucifer or Sutekh are mainly by speaking to them and small gestures. I want to get to a point where I can do more and accomplish more.

1 Like

I ventured out a few times and wish I had stayed home. I have a sensitivity to sunlight it hurts and makes it hard to see. Smell is very powerful to me and well that paid off in dividends among some of the public.:upside_down_face: I donā€™t really enjoy drinking as much as some seem to. Not judging it just is not my scene. If I want to chill it is either a spliff and chill which I canā€™t find here anyway or just a cup of tea and a horror film. I love goth clubs and drag races and there is zip and zero here. Walking at night is a great joy but I have to avoid certain times for specific reasons. It almost seems that Plymouth is the antithesis to everything I like lol except my girlfriend. I moved to England to be with her. We are really happy almost tenyears in now but we donā€™t like it here lol.

1 Like

Yesss I get it :crazy_face: Sanrio FTW giggle

1 Like

Heyy! Thanks for such a thoughtful reply! I am so glad you did not use the P wordā€¦I am in a COVVHA or children of vietnam veterans group exposed to agent orange and they use the prayer thing too muchā€¦once is too much with their intention but i digress. Words have intention and they just do not realize or care. Iā€™m not mad at them but words hold meaning and depth and weight. So be careful what you say.

I am a transplant from the states. I moved here to be with my partner. We met on SL. Rpā€™ing VTM. I am a Follower Of Set. My Mother is English also. I love it here sans one thing. No medical marijuana. I have mentioned it before but it helps. CBD didnā€™t although I had such high hopes for it. Ah wellI keep checking the news and hoping for logic.

I love the weather here. The summer is like our fall in Texas. I had thirty five years of hot weather and I am more than happy for gloomy misty and cool! I am unable to tan anyway :ghost:

2 Likes

MS is in question now as well. I have an appointment in two months with a neurologist. I am hoping it is not that but if it is I would rather catch it as early as possible. I would like to ask you something. Where can I create a playlist and avoid random bursts of commercials? Does amazon music have any? If so they are commercial free and that would be a possibility. If not the sudden jarring commercials really hurt my ears. I love this idea though! Thank you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

See this is something I know nothing about. I will have to get to researching methinks wriggles kittytail :cat2:

1 Like

It is interesting you say this. I lived in the same house as a narcissistic psychopath is my best estimation. She was an alcoholic also. It took years to get over her abuse add in that she is a racist and homophobic to boot and I cut ties years ago. It was for the best.

I have and will continue to try anything to help with this pain.

1 Like

Yea try her programā€¦ it helped me emotionally.

2 Likes

Itā€™s good to hear that it helped you :hugs:

2 Likes

It is a shame you donā€™t have her number anymore. Sounds like an interesting girl.

1 Like