Belial made cops come?

Ok so today was a big evocation of belial for me. He set out tree test for me. The first was getting rid of my fear of him. The second was to completely give over myself and releasing all attachments, And the third nothing… But I opened my eyes thinking it was over, and there is lights shining through my street and my sister runs and says do you see the cops! She said they appeared out of nowhere. This cant be coincidence! I went outside and there is cops blocking both entrances to the street, paramedics, and the fire department. I asked what’s going on to a cop near by and I got the vague answer of someone had a medical emergency. I am incredibly confused! Anyone have any idea?

3 Likes

Ironically that’s happening here right now too a lot of cops and paramedics, albeit different case.

3 Likes

Does this mean you have the magical answer I need from belial lol? Hopefully I figure this out

Maybe it was just a medical emergency?

6 Likes

Maybe maybe not.
You want to get rid of the fear you have of him. I suggest you do other things or don’t fixate on the thought. Ask him to engineer circumstances that will bolster your confidence in him. I’m sure he is good at that.

this could be a very big coincidence

or the message behind this could be: “I’m watching you.” meaning hes keeping an eye out that you stay true to his tests

1 Like

You might be right. But the timing was perfect. I was planning this Evocation too, so It was easy for me to jump to conclusions. I’m just confused on the whole situation. I’m still new(5-6months) so I’m still figuring out what is and isn’t. Sometimes it’s obvious sometimes it’s not. I’ll mediate on it

I can’t say if your events are connected to summoning him, but this happened to me a while ago:

3 Likes

I thought I did get rid of my fear at first. He just dug it out. I must have been fearing him in the back of my head? Anyways I got through that part of the ritual. If you’ve worked with belial I have a question. Has he ever tested you in trials? He gave me two but the third was blank and that’s when the cops showed.

Ok so this adds up. So this could just be that fine print you mentioned? Would you recommend a banishing of energy? Because I don’t want this to be a continuous problem, I’m trying to work with belial full time right now.

3 Likes

Hey has some heavy energy, good luck my friend, and Darkest blesseings brother

2 Likes

I don’t know, you need divination or something to tell you for sure, maybe he was just testing you to see what would happen.

1 Like

I’ll see what my cards will say. This would be an odd test. The only thing that comes to mind with a test is testing me while in the middle of chaos. But I’m not to sure

2 Likes

Ive just checked it out, nice story

1 Like

A reading for why there was a random event like this.

Ok so the first card was the jack of diamonds. This card is great for spiritual messages. Next card was the ace of diamonds, this means a beginning to success and a end to the energy put into. I think it’s a card for task complete. The next card is jack of clubs. I think this is for Co worker. Me? I think its a student. Next card I pulled was the 5 of diamonds. This card ties in with the nex card, the seven of clubs. I think these two mean that there is a message in the situation. I just haven’t learned what it is yet.

2 Likes

OK I have an update. Our neighbor died from a aneurysm. There is no way belials hand was involved. I’m marking it as a coincidence.

2 Likes

Sad news for your neighhbour’s fam, but thanks for updating us. :+1:

2 Likes

It sounds like you’re obsessing on this too much. No one can ever know if there is a true link to such events. Stop thinking about it. We find the best answers to things when we’re not thinking about them constantly.

Yeah, it’s not good to worry over whether Belial was responsible for something extreme, unless you specifically requested that he do so. Please don’t worry, and I’m sorry about your neighbor!

In my experiences over the years, Belial can really tear it up but you’ve got to show him you can handle it, too. Show him you are serious about transforming yourself, a great start is to not worry so much. Best of luck!
I’ve gone through absolute terrors with him, but I asked for that. He delivered, he is amazing but you gotta trust him.