Belial and sex. Is that the expected?

Well, it looks like a couple of my links to other Forum sections got caught in the crossfire, which is understandable as the first one I provided was somewhat dual-purpose in that it proved my claim in the debate that arose that Belial can mess with you sexually to prove a point. I’ll just grab those and edit them in here as I think anyone down this topic might find those other two topics helpful for the initial reason this topic was made.

3 Likes

To the OP, same here. I’ve gotten overwhelming sensual energy from Belial before even working with him, which is very recently. As you said, it’s a rough sexual energy yet loving at the same time. I’m still trying to make sense of it as im not as advanced astrally or with evokations. Is it just with females though? Didn’t E.A. mention in the book of Azezal that the female insisted on being possessed by Belial? Totally understand why now :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

*Azazel …what a terrible typo to make :black_heart:

5 Likes

Actually, while my astral senses weren’t very developed, I think I may have had one or perhaps two sexual encounters with Belial but it hasn’t happened again since then. Don’t remember who initiated them.

4 Likes

I have only had one sexual encounter with him. And I think it was so that he could make a point to me that he’s interested in more than just helping with one particular problem I’m asking about currently. And maybe also to help me see that there is already a familiarity between us and has been for some time, even before I knew him. He came suddenly in the midst of a dream and there was just darkness. I sensed the form of someone there and I knew it was him.
There was such a warmth and lovingness that I kissed the form and one thing led to another. The imagery was quite striking as well, considering that as I mounted him I was engulfed in flames. It wasn’t painful, just very intense and I felt so powerful. Not to mention, I was screaming (like, literal screams of power and ecstasy). I woke up like, wow thanks for that. But since then I have expressed that I’m not comfortable with that. He understands and respects my boundaries.

6 Likes

I have had the same experience of the sex thing with him.
He kept wanting to fuck me and have sex with me but he wanted me to want it and allow myself to permit to embrace the lustfulness and sex vibrations.
He was very very forceful and kept seducing me very strongly, I kept trying to turn away from him, however his cock was acting like a magnet and trying to suck me into it to worship him and give myself to him.
He felt like a cockroach being, it had a very insect, bug feel to him.
Was a very intense experience.

5 Likes

@pantheons Halt!!!

Go to the thread introduction and tell us about yourself.

1 Like

Did you find this sexually attractive?

Never had sex with him, but he did use sexual metaphors to teach me things.

Sex with him is not an automatic thing, it depends on the person, their personality, the way they learn, the lessons he has planned, ECT.

While their was no sex, there was energy exchange and sex is a medium for exchanging energy. That may be what he’s ultimately concerned with.

2 Likes

This post is old now.
What I meant with “having sex” was more sort of a communion type of exchange of sexual energy.
Not literal sex.

I was not used to this, and I created the thread but people misunderstands.

1 Like

I didn’t notice the date of the post.

I see the misunderstanding.

1 Like

I expected maybe that sort of exchange with more sexual entities and not Belial at first, but ended up noticing Belial has a strong cunning manipulative sexual attitude (in a good way).

It was good to learn these traits.

2 Likes

The very first time I worked with Belial, a…problem arose that had to be dealt with, with rapidity.
But only the first time, otherwise I don’t get any sort of sexual/sensual feels.

3 Likes

Had to recharge a long running working I’m doing, and it happened again.
I’m thinking it may have to do with energy transference during the work. Maybe it becomes to much for our bodies to handle, and it needs to
come out somehow.

2 Likes

In a Hunter and the Hunted way yes. He kept chasing me and seducing me and I kept resisting and playing it hard to get, I was aroused but also a bit confused and uncertain of what would happen if I did embrace it

1 Like

@pantheons, this imp has an important message for you! :+1:

intro3

2 Likes

I hadn’t summoned him or knew him too well when he came to me that sexually, he was very very cunning and seemed like he wanted me to come to him out of my own free will, to want it and to embrace it on my own

1 Like

@Lady_Eva I did, which was even worse, was so conflicted and felt the danger, he felt like the most dangerous being I have felt up to date , but at the same time he felt like he wanted to be lovers, he was powerful and confident, was definitely nerve wracking but also attractive. I was just damn young at the time to answer the request haha I kept changing my mind, he made me face my self inflicted and societal shame for being sexually powerful, confident and comfortable. As I definitely feel like an outcast for being as sexually deviant as I am.

He was exactly like that with me

Belial is very sexual and some people I have heard shared their experiences with him…he is known to take sexual offerings…as in sexual intimacy and relationship…as an offering to him. He does all of that…running…chasing…but he also is a sucker for love😜. His big bad image seems to many people as dangerous, unapproachable and intimidating… Those are the vibes he gives off initially but once you get to know him…to a certain extent…he slowly opens up another side to him…which he isn’t too willing to open up easily…but he loves to be loved…just for the sake of it…for a relationship and yes he will offer you his guidance, protection and teach you as well. So having a personal relationship with a spirit like him is greatly helpful but again its a mutual thing …can’t be forced…or forged just like that. It has to come naturally from both sides.

5 Likes