BECOME The Demon

I’ve never used circles and I’ve met all kinds of wild things. But you know how it goes, unless what you say resonates off of someone elses expectation or experience, you won’t get likes. Look at all yo likes!

I’m letting my demon talk now. By that I mean inner demon. Which is a very rich concept in my system. In my system the demon represents the acting body of self assertion. The demon is also the core of pleasure. However, demons use polarized energies to manifest. Alot of energy regulators try to balance demonically polarized energies but I like making it fun and really stirring the energies. If I wanted to I could type something and have people experiencing phenomina just from reading my words. Specially designed words of course.

From my perspective, it’s like I’m on a path and people who experience the demonic activety you describe are not as far on the path as I am. I’m not interested in the times you felt like god for a few seconds or mins or hey maybe even a whole day. I’m interested in when you encounter some old god with an unfamiliar name no modern person would know. Screw all these pop forms. Odin is a cartoon character used to create fantasies for poor people just like Jesus Christ or thor or horus. *uck um all, Lucifer’s @$$ too.

Dude one time I used my car and imagined making a massive sigil stretching for miles. I imagined releasing energy and causing energy release of people who I drove past.It was like a massive summoning ritual. I felt armies walk with me, armies I once fought along side with in the past, a forgotten life. I felt my armies too as though I commanded many. Then later that night I had a lucid dream I was an eight armed titan of fire and darkness. I stormed a fifth of hell and crushes millions upon millions of lesser red devils who were in fact my own children. I devoured them in my mouth and played in lakes on their blood. All night I was this great demon. Then the next morning I wake up and a black fire spirit is standing in the light on day at mt left side smiling and having a black fiery dog by his side.

Summoning demons?! Miss me with that gay s***. BECOMMMMMME THE DEMONNNNNNN!!!

1 Like

Get the fuck out of here if you have nothing productive to say. How’s that for becoming a demon?

7 Likes

Watch your language. Fuck off if you didnt get anythinf good out of what I said. You could have chosen to. But instead you desided to act out of fear. Guess my demononic aura is pretty potent. :#:

demon release

You told that story already bro lol.
But you are kinda derailing his thread and being a little rude about it, just saying.

What am I supposed to get out of your childlike behavior? You’ve insulted the gods I work with and to what end or purpose? For a dick measuring contest? When people genuinely want to discuss something I’m fine with disagreement. It’s healthy to engage opposing views. But you’re here to puff your chest out in superiority. I’m not about to play games.

4 Likes

That’s sad you took it that way but I aint crying a tear over it… lol

1 Like

I felt similar power within you and believe in your coming ascension.

1 Like

Yea I get a little excited when I sense the dark side is strong. Burn it all down! :smiling_imp:

I saw everything he described in my mind it was fantastic.

2 Likes

I like your style. No harm done. Don’t give a fuck and I do respect that. I’m in this thing for the long haul so ascension is a constant thing. If you have something to say about the deification rite then I’m all ears, but other topics like whether the gods and demons are real or not is probably best left to another thread. Thanks for pushing my buttons :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about my kaotik brutha!!!

Did he know anything about this before hand?

I’ve had psychic links with people before and experienced phenomena of variety through them. It sounds like you might have established a powerful psychic link with this indidvual. I think it would be more likely that it wasn’t actually the fellow but his higher self which appeared to you.

You’re exactly right. When you evoke a human being, their higher self is what will appear to you. Nothing of the ego will be present unless you specifically call to the conscious part of them. That will be more difficult to manifest because your ego is so very attached to your body right?

1 Like

I think it’s really interesting coyotes began to howl. To me that’s evident your magickal fields were manifest properly. Our energy can extend way out into the cosmos even. Though, to have initiated a choir of coyotes from miles away is certainly potent stuff!

2 Likes

Become the one targeted by @Lady_Eva
Duck and cover

1 Like

I’ve made this its own new thread, don’t want to model derailment for newer members and there’s a link to it left on the Rite of Deification: not for the meek topic. :+1:

1 Like

I got inspired to share because I felt the energy of the op. I thought this place qas accepting of demonic. Why should I tailor everything I say to people’s feelings? I would be honored if my energies awoke demonic energy in another and inspired them to share a very deeply personal experience with me.

Individualism vs Universalism, let’s see how it goes. If zi made a thread and it inspired someone’s demon to talk to me and share a personal experience Id be honored.

1 Like

@BlackFlameEmissari
The Demon in me Honors the Demon in you
:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Great! :+1:

There are links between the threads.

Namaste… My @$$!!! Buwahahahaha!

1 Like