BECOME The Demon

Hehehehe
Thats the Demonic energy I like

So how does one become the demon?

1 Like

I feel that hes trying to say,
Get yourself possesed by your own Inner Demon @J.A.Ragnarson

1 Like

Why a ni**a ainā€™t say that then? I am possessed right now by my demon self. Thatā€™s the guy that does my rituals. Let me ask you this. Have you ever recorded yourself on camera in ritual? Have you ever seen how you seem to become someone else when you cast spells? If you donā€™t get tranced out as a primal god form of yourself during your rituals Iā€™d say you are doing it wrong.
@Micah I fully believe you feel where Iā€™m coming from.

6 Likes

Wtf are yall cooking up tonight?

1 Like

I am a demonā€¦

2 Likes

Hahaha me too :sunglasses::smiling_imp: killer dude.we are all demons. Question is what demon do you want to be.?!?
Other than urself

2 Likes

I have a series of alternate personalities that get activated through experiencing extreme emotions, fear, or pain. These days my gears are a bit rusty. I can feel my inner humanity and desire to flow with the will of life fight against my own magicks to call forth the true demonic form. For me demons all used to be human during a time when the human form was different. The races were more distinct many retaining animal features like, spins, crests, fins, even wings. ā€œDemonsā€ are simply the races of human which were culled by the Universalist Continuum. When I even come near my demonic side I become consumed by sorrow and rage to the point of crying tears of suffering. Once I saw my own self in a vision. My body was wrapped in black flames like a cloak. I saw myself looking through a portal to the past. Through the portal I looked just for a moment and I saw armies of the Continuum slaughtering my village. My whole family was killed, friends, neighbors. Anyone who wasnā€™t killed was taken away to serve the Continuum. Thereā€™s so much pain and hatred part of me is scared to face it. I know it would completely break me down to weeping and roaring agony. Whyā€¦ Why isnā€™t my race good enough to be accepted by the Continuum, because we had reptialian features? Because our skin was rough and not soft like the soft features fair skinned races? Are our feather and boney crowns so offensive that we deserve to be hunted like animals by those who claim to be the one true human form?! Why are we not equal?! These words canā€™t compare to the dilemma.

Iā€™ve met unknown demons. Iā€™ve also met many alpha demons, very high level demons. And the experience was not under my control. I found myself in hells with no magickal barriers to separate me from strange and inhuman forms which shocked me. One such demon was none other than one who I named Typhon, in honor of the Greek god. He serves a queen a hell who appears as a giant spider. He himself appears like a scorpion but something more fearsome than a mere scorpion. I saw him appear to me with great spiders flanking. They didnā€™t speak to me. They dwelt in an eternal darkness.

Another unknown demon I named Eb. Heā€™s a lord of sorrow and one of the alpha demons. He has pitch black skin and big leathery wings. Heā€™s a poet and lived during the hieght of the Continuum before the last cataclysm. I often see him perched on a rock by himself overlooking wide wastelands reliving ancient battle scenes. Eb lets me possess him. Iā€™ve become him and entered his body. One time I entered his body and found myself in another realm, the great dark expanse. It was as real as this world is to me now but I was in another body.

In the dark expanse we drifted until I saw a light. But the light was surrounded by humans wearing black robes. The ones in black robes had mirrors they used to torment the lights. Eb was trying to stop them but when they saw Eb they said, ā€œOh my god, he is real!ā€ Then to escape Eb and the dark expanse they drew forth daggers and slit their own throats open.

@Micah @SoulofCinder @J.A.Ragnarson

1 Like

Babies! :smiling_imp::octopus::wolf::tiger::alien:

1 Like

Um excuse me

I mean cookies and warm milk FOR babiesā€¦ Of course I didnt mean cooking babiesā€¦ xD

Truly I donā€™t understand your question lol

A simple question. What demon you want to be? But some how we lost the marbles

1 Like

What like the demon of wealth or something?

I donā€™t seek to ascend, I seek to dwell here on this world forever. To observe, indulge, and shape reality.

What does that make me? I donā€™t know.

2 Likes

Makes you an endless consumer lol

3 Likes

It definitely sounds like youā€™re being possessed.

1 Like

Perhaps,

And You?

Ill see where my feet take me :wink:

1 Like

May sorrow and vengeance overtake you as ancient forbidden memories awaken your true demonic core.

I call it reverse possession.