Rite of Deification: not for the meek

Thank you for taking the time to answer. Your sacrifices sound beautiful and it is clear you love the life you are taking. It is also clear that consent is important for you. Finally it is clear that this is the furthest thing from abuse. To be clear, I am not idealogically opposed to sacrifice and now I am glad that I have been shown a way in which it can be done in a way that is mutually beneficial for the operator and the sacrificed.

4 Likes

Thank you that means a lot to me. And you’re right, I spend time with my sacrifice to build a bond. It’s not easy to do it afterwards, thus the term sacrifice. I’m not an advocate for sacrifice either. I’m not here encouraging everyone to do it. I’m just trying to explain why I personally have done it.

5 Likes

Oh man is it hard.
I’ve been interested in this rite for a while but can’t bring myself to take an animals life. It feels like ripping a piece of myself out.

I really like how you explained it.

2 Likes

I grew up in Louisiana in a family of hunters. I was desensitized to it early in life. I hunted deer, rabbits, squirrels, hogs, birds, and I fished. It was part of life to kill and eat. Only when I got into spirituality did I feel connected to other living beings that were non-human. Still it feels more respectful to eat an animal I killed myself than to eat some processed chicken nuggets at McDonalds when the chicken probably had inhumane living conditions and was terrified up to the point it was bludgeoned to death. Idk I just have a different perspective on taking life. I’m ok with it under the right circumstances, but I’m still on a journey myself, so I don’t claim to have everything figured out.

5 Likes

Maybe I’d be more used to it if I’d had a hunting background idk, it’s like cutting my own hands off.

1 Like

13 posts were split to a new topic: BECOME The Demon

Nothing is more free range than wild game. I hunt and fish as well. at least I know the animal isn’t all jacked up on hormones. That said I have never performed animal sacrifice. It’s not off the table but it’s also impractical for the time being.

3 Likes

This is exactly my point of view as well. You managed to communicate the idea much better than I’ve been able.

2 Likes

I still want to do this.maybe a list of the animals i can use. To many eyes for a chicken

Go with some kind of bird. Maybe dove or quail. Rodents will bite the living shit out of you.

1 Like

Theres actually some giant field rats in the middle of F.l maybe i could use one of them. I did a chicken months ago

1 Like

You could. Just remember I warned you.

Take it your mammal didnt want to go just yet lol. Hey i had to chase that chicken dude haha

I have a ball python that eats live rats. I hate them. Saw one take a chunk out of the pet store employee.

1 Like

I had a Ball phython a few years ago i always fed him the white mice and DUDE. The coolest thing was right before he got his food by disconnecting his jaws before eating it whole was awesome.

2 Likes

Video clip is unavailable
I’m looking for the deification rite.

And the e mergergance of my sigil

Perhaps @Lady_Eva can you find time to assist m e finding… I have been searching…

1 Like

I wasn’t directly part of this, but hopefully your bump will notify people and get some helpful replies. :+1:

2 Likes

If you mean the video clip that @In_Between_Worlds posted, he took down his YouTube channel and closed himself off from the world in terms of social media.

2 Likes

Thanks, didn’t know that.

Not to mine for gossip :innocent: but does anyone know why?

2 Likes

I do to an extent but it’s not really my business to share. We were Facebook friends.

2 Likes