"Become a Vampire” spell/poem to Selene

I appreciate the information. I have been doing research on vampires for about 15 years and have been waiting, in which seems like forever, to be able to either meet one or be able to be in their circle.

3 Likes

Tell you what, mind if I pm you?

2 Likes

Sure that would be great

1 Like

to be a vampire you need a specific blood type. as long as your not O blood type your a vampire. youre either a doomingary, falagvah, or half blood. satan leads the doomingaries, yehovah leads the falagvahs, and half bloods have powers of both. go evoke asmoday and find out which kind of vampire you are. Once your 23 you need to turn yourself. you need to make a human sacrifice to turn yourself. go to yehovah or satan for a spell to do so. you need a spell dont just ask them to change you. I’m a full blood falagvah immortal.

2 Likes

False.

יהוה does not give spells to change humans into vampires.

yes he does. you clearly aren’t in the know. stop dumbing people down.

1 Like

Lol

Can you explain how it’s like living as a falagvah vampire? Just curious🤔

I see… :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

So, does that mean you are A, B, or AB? Just curious…

I would be wary of any spells claiming to change me in any way. Especially over night. If you really want to be a vampire or another kind of creature, I suggest contacting the gods/demons/spirits directly.

Hey! I want to try this but I had few questions

1. How many times did u said it?
  2. I tried it but there was no knocking on my door. Do u have any suggestions what should I do?

Welcome to the forum, @J-hope. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

Sorry, I’ve been out of touch lately. Thank you for your feedback. It’s funny, at times I feel as though I am being watched myself and my sleep patterns are way off.

1 Like

Why would you like to be a vampire? It sucks.

1 Like

Romanticism, our society has praised and romanticized the archetype of the Vampyre, not digging into the truth.

1 Like

Tell me about it…

1 Like

And I am Jesuchrist’s cousin.

Perhaps, one of the constants in the occult is that nothing is impossible.

Although, I must agree with everybody above, a simple incantation with no offerings, no circles, and indeed little working knowledge of the entity that’s being called does seem fairly disrespectful.

Basically a blind evocation, only with a tiny bit of knowledge as to the being that is being called forth.

As far as being a vampire goes, we all have the ability to be psychic vampires, our bodies are naturally able to move energy back and forth at will.

With the fact that we are able to call forth Spirit such as King Paimon, Duchess Astaroth, and Lord Lucifer, is it really that big of a stretch that somebody could actually make the jump to full psychic vampire, and possibly, sanguineous vampire. Although, I sincerely discourage the latter.

This is just my 2 cents on this matter.

2 Likes

I had a similar event 4 months ago but mine was a little different

1 Like

I saw this thread and I’m more than curious about your experience with this ritual. I’ve been researching this the best I could but all I found it’s bits and pieces of info (some false, some weird and some sound legit) but this poem you mentioned it’s a bit different of everything I saw so far. The Vampire Bible mentions 7 keys… I just realized that there might be something there. And I read somewhere that this poem is just the 1st part, cause you need a full ritual… which I haven’t found so far. What do you think?. What happened to you?
Thanks!

3 Likes

Ritual work isn’t always necessary nor is offerings. It just depends on the entity and how they personally view you. Most occultist tend to assume that it’s the only way but my workings with entities never required ritual work. Of course nothing is free but not everything is required to do some flashy ritual. Most practice predatory vampirism to do the whole vampire thing, some go as far as experience an energy system “malfunction” which is what causes pay vampirism, some reach out to Ancient gods like Set and Aset who created the first Egyptian vampire lineages, or Lilith with her vampiric succubus/Incubus and so forth from different cultures.

2 Likes