"Become a Vampire” spell/poem to Selene

Simple rituals with only let you achieve spiritual vampirism. If you want the physical characteristics that’s a lot more complicated and there not always fun.

I am 0 -, is not going to work for me?:disappointed_relieved: can you tell me more about blood ritual? I did the ritual you guys are talking about, with a pentagram, my faith and 5 black candles on a new moon. What else do I need to do ? I read I need to do it on a full moon.

1 Like

You don’t need a specific blood type lol, I don’t know where that guy got his nonsense from lol. However, there are a lot of Deities who are or have their own race of vampires. It of course does turn you into a physical vampire, but if the being agrees and accepts you, it’s more of a soul alteration which is basically making you on the physical side a psy one.

4 Likes

Where can I find the vampire bible

The person you are replying to is no longer on the forum. Just an FYI, when you see a profile that says “anon” followed by a number, it signifies that member has closed their account.

3 Likes

Oh okay. Gotcha!

2 Likes

same vampires are also something i’ve spent a lot of time on. I think i have tried at least 20 spells for it but it never worked this post is diffidently being bookmarked for later purposes :grinning:

Can you help me I want to become a vampire I’m very interested learning about this stuff and I want to learn how to do it as well if you’ll help you seem like you know a lot about this stuff.

Look into predatory vampirism, the practice is as close as most get.

1 Like

Will I actually be able to become one

Well physical vampires don’t exist, reincarnated vampires tend to have a natural psy vampyrism and require feeding on the emotional or life energy of others, and those that petition a deity to transmute their soul into one is about the same as the latter.

What kind are you referring to?

2 Likes

Does a reincarnated vampire take control over you? And Im a little new to all this I was just trying to figure out if I could become a vampire, if it was possible

A reincarnated vampire is a person whose soul is that of a vampire entity. As in an everyday individual who just so happens to have lived a life as one to a point it stayed as what their soul is even in this life on an energetic/spiritual level.

1 Like

Before you make any more posts, @Richesson, please do as you have been asked, and properly introduce yourself. It is the rule here, and failure to do so may result in the removal of your posts or suspension of your ability to make more until the rule is respected.

2 Likes

Oh ok but what is the latter

Huh?

1 Like

I just want to know if someone is able to teach me how to learn the abilities of the psy vampires

1 Like

Then look up predatory vampirism, it doesn’t make you one but it teaches you how to feed on energy for your own gain among other things.

1 Like

Do you believe in the Selene The Moon Goddess story

1 Like

I know of a few deities who have vampires under them but Selena the mother of vampires story?

1 Like