"Become a Vampire” spell/poem to Selene

Sounds like good traits to me. I don’t see how these are side effects. Unless you mean side effects as something positive.

3 Likes

Well, it´s bringing something into you and awakening the vampiric side of you

2 Likes

So, yeah, depending on the persons subjective mind it may not be good. It´s a matter of ``think of it what you will´´.

2 Likes

Then it’s only a plus for me.

1 Like

Well, there you go

I did a similar vampire awakening when I first connected the dots through intense invocation with Kali ,Azazel , and Tiamat, once i discovered the almost immediate benefits of this i was on a mission to become the epitome of vampiric talent, this co-insides with my natural abilit ywith energy manipulation , projection, even before I was a practioner, actually before I was even a teenager my mother had to explain I was an empath , which I used to abuse every interaction with another person during my addict , adolescence,. I found it strangely easy to have sever persuasion even control over the emotions of others, my guess is due to my aura strength and nature of my ancestry. So once I began dedicated practise on the Draconian tradition , Lucifer/ and the path of the Dragon guided me to my second vampiric awakening with a Trinity I now call ( coined by V.K. as thea “Vamparents” The Trinity has consecrated magicakal woP, 4 invented ones he posted all meaning Vamp-parents. Absu, Kingu, and Tiamat are ( according to A.M. Grimiore of Tiamat) ecstatic to come to the aid of any and all vampires as supposedly we all descend directly from that trinity…That text is my next on my purchase priorities, but i have plenty keeping me busy !
During the 50% off video courses in July I managed to buy the whole mastery series 4 courses, divination, evocation, and soul travel, but also Robert Bruce’s kudalini mastery as well.
Evockation is myleast experienced greater magick area I am in need of mastering, Invocation has just recently become consistent intense gnosis, which took ages on my own with the Lucifer chronicles, 10 month period ofADHD FOCUS, LOL.
I was lucky and gifted early on with accidental kundalini raising awakening, so intense and beyond any sensation i could describe. 9 more major ignitions, with Azazel, Lucifer Deggal, and I’m learning its just the beginning and tip of the ice berg.
Wow I did I ever type a book here…can ya tell I’m a solitary practioner? Lol I explode my tablet using this forum as my soundboard …sorry guys, anyway check out V.K.Jahanumm on WordPress, unreal amount of info beyond what I can describe . hope my words helped someone out there . Be well all.
Look forward to chatting soon.
Rors.

4 Likes

I just think this is the part people feel offended by, and it doesn’t really make sense.
If vampires stopped trying to be all uppity and tell people they’re ‘less than’ for not being born vampires it would help discussions calm down a lot.

ALL humans are naturally vampiric. Give and take of energy between humans is normal.
Not all humans CAN’T feed off non-human sources.

But you said so yourself, contradicting this ‘evolution’ theory - twice:

Uh, so do you have a problem and can all humans do energy work, or, are you evolved and can you do something other humans can’t?

My analogy would be a dancer with ADD - they can’t sit still, and they literally have to move to think. They can achieve great things because of natural talent, and they train their butts off. They are never going to be able to do what most humans to all day every day - sit still at a desk and focus on boring shit to get a paycheck, or, in this case, cultivate qi easily from non-human sources. But it doesn’t matter, if they found out how to make it work and some excel far above the average Joe.
However, there’s nothing they can do that another trained Dancers without ADD can’t do.

Of the vampires that don’t, some die, some have shortened lifespans, some figure out enough to get by and never become deliberate energy workers at all. I’ve met all sorts, I identified a few that have no idea what they are and randomly drain naturally, they’re usually extroverts and those people that are always calling you for every tiny thing who can never be alone - and if they can’t keep friends, they get sick. They don’t look evolved to me.

You’ve been training since you were little… I think that makes YOU a superlative natural mage.
You will also find mages as good or better than you will always exist - that’s life - and some will be vampires and some won’t.

3 Likes

Here’s your other problem:

But:

Why are you rationalising feeding if you don’t see yourself as a parasite?

Also,if you skills are so great, and you have enough qi to waste of shows on power like telekenesis, why haven’t you learned to absorb and convert ambient qi from crowds yet? Or from storms, or waterfalls?

Energy vamparism alone helpes me achieve EXTREMELY advanced success and progress with Psychokenesis/telekinesis, Pyrokeneisis , sleep deprivation recovery, and even Biolocation.
90 days I achieved that and more…and the magnitude of progress only heightens

I do recall vampires, even those who were originally sang vamps, back in the day that did learn this.
So I believe it’s possible for vampires to train to cultivate more forms of qi, but it’s rare to see them interested in bothering.

In which case, think of what you could do if you could harness any kind of qi you felt like? Wouldn’t that be amaziing?

2 Likes

Listen , I really hope you feel justified and vindicated over ripping apart a post I simply was extremely passionate over what I had achieved and wanted to show that on the side of perception that a predator could, it says alot about your self esteem with all that effort to adress every word that bothered you enough tyou set out on a vendetta .Take it easy Van helsing, your stanzas and paragraph structure speaks louder about how bothered you are by a post that I impulsively, yet passionately on a tablet , reading in a car down the highway which is why I apologize emmensely for sounding the ways I did aa clearly my sense of humour couldn’t penetrate that thick hide you so clearly display…lol
I’m incredibly glad you spent as much time as you did making yourself feel validated that you think You can insult me by pretending you know the flawed person I am? pfftt. Anyone who can read what your not saying, which is far lounge and more clear than your terrible intuition and , power sensing ,intention blind , immature …hmm one more oh Let me guess lonely little Asshole , seeing as all the time you spent on validating yourself. Anyway, I’ve already wasted far too much of my time entertaining your spite. Take it somewhere else man Keep your faults as person to a minimum. Wouldent suggest making friends that approach around here. :wink:

Where did you find it?

Usually, if you find things like this on the internet, they aren’t worth much consideration. With this said, poetry can have a very strong magical purpose, when approached with magical intent. Words alone serve little inherent value, as power lies in intent.

1 Like

For a ‘more rational’ being you sure are reacting very emotionally instead of to the content of what I said.
You can disagree, that’s what discussion is for - tell me why I’m wrong. I promise not to get upset.

I actually like vampires, “some of my fave peeps are vamps” is actually true for me, and I’m a black mage - I don’t draw any moral lines, and I said nothing to the contrary, if you look.

What I said was, vamps aren’t an evolution, you know it - you said as much. The I said, if you want to keep conversation calm try not to antagonise your audience by telling them you think they’re less evolved.

I also complimented you and congratulated you on your skills. You’re the one that compared yourself to a diabetic and a parasite, and I compared you to an elite dancer. Who’s insecure again?

I get it, it’s hard to hear opposing views and not take it personally, especially when you’re a young millennial, and it’s not your fault it’s to do with the culture. I’m not insulting or attacking you, I’m debating you. Who’s thin skinned again?

Why don’t you stop projecting, sleep on it and come back when you can talk without resorting to playground insults?
Your ideas are conflicted, and you have the opportunity here to work it out, if you wished to take it.

6 Likes

Oh I understand that trust me. I tried it myself the other night. Nothing yet.

Did you use your own blood in a blood magick ritual and ise the ``poem´´. You get to have more effects in your life this way.

I did not use any blood at all H.L. .

Well, I recommend using the poem in a ritual where you call upon the goddes of darkness. I also recommend using your own blood in the working because that´s when you really start to get benefits out of such intent. I did it that way myself.

So lately, at least in the past couple of days, I have had the feeling of being watched. I have been having strange dreams and waking up feeling as though there someone in the room with me. Not sure what to make of it yet but hoping it is working.

For the ritual what else do you do besides recite the poem?

2 Likes

Well, using blood magick and actually doing a full blown ritual but other than that I personally don´t think you are ready for that. Just saying.

1 Like

You say that like you know me… Which you don’t. Just sayin

1 Like

true, but everybody likes to say they are ready to do blood magick ritual, and that isn´t always true. Just because there are exceptions to every rule, it doesn´t swallow the whole. I can´t stop you from doing that but I´m pointing out important things.

1 Like

And you are dealing with your own blood too which on its own adds different aspects to the ritual. For example, I personally don´t use blood lightly in secondary vices that only last for a short time. And depending on the rituals, it may not even be worth it to use blood in rituals.

2 Likes