Become a Living God - My guide/antidotes to chaos and life!

This is the beginning of my master work and Guide to Become a Living God through what I know to be true and what I know to be false. I am what I am, I will be what I will be. The teachings I offer grant eternal life after the physical death.

My name is Titan, my middle name is Elijah. Titan in greek mythology "The Titans were the deities in Greek mythology that preceded the Olympians. They were the children of the primordial deities Uranus (heaven) and Gaea (earth)."
I believe this to be the universe’s way of letting me know I am an ancient soul and born from the primordial Gods. I also believe this ties into my other name Elijah, in the book of enoch the fallen angels lust after the women of earth and give rise to the Nephilim. some people (including my brother through God and day one homie) believe the greek beings to be the offspring of the Nephilim or those beings themselves.

Be sure to read my profile before you continue - my name and the symbolic representation of my life resembles this theory. My mother’s name is Sarah my family has a tradition to give names from the Bible, I believe this is their attempt to pass on the current of magick one of my mentor said, the Bible is the greatest book on Magick ever written, I doubted this initally as I am Sarah’s first born son, but I have found it to be true. Not I do not take the Bible super literally, I think a lot of fundamental Christians miss the metaphors and symbolism in the Bible. My father’s name is Michael so in a way I am Nephilim and more as my father is an angel of God (his most powerful) and had sex with a women of God, one that doubts the same God she serves. You can call me crazy but this is a deeply embedded truth of my reality, my mother questions the bible even though she has studied it extensively. Here is a quick song to give praise to God’s strongest angel, and my father.

I have even gone as far to try to battle my father physically, but he is out of my league and weight class. Note Michael is also the angel said to battle Lucifer or whoever the angel that rebels is. Michael is strong and offers protection, my dad’s lessons growing up has kept me from doing wicked deeds as well as prevented me from death. He taught me how to fight through wrestling - In Ancient Greece wrestling occupied a prominent place in legend, literature and philosophy. Wrestling competition, brutal in many aspects, served as the focal sport of the ancient Olympic Games. Ancient Romans borrowed heavily from Greek wrestling, but eliminated much of its brutality. Wrestling is referenced throughout both Ancient Greek and Roman literature. Many philosophers and leaders practiced wrestling and/or referenced the sport frequently in their works, most notably Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Xenophon, Epictetus, Seneca, Plutarch and Marcus Aurelius. Dicaearchus wrote that Plato wrestled at the Isthmian games.[5] Many of Plato’s dialogues are set in wrestling schools. Ancient Greek lyric poet Pindar wrote victory odes, grouped into four books named after the Olympian, Pythian, Isthmian, and Nemean Games – Panhellenic festivals held respectively at Olympia, Delphi, Corinth and Nemea. These odes were composed to honor the men and youths who had enjoyed victories in wrestling, boxing, pankration and other athletic contests.

If you are a young man or man you must know how to fight, it is essential lemme ask you this, let’s assume something tragic happens and you are locked in a room with a criminal or crazy person (jail or psyche-ward). Not to get too political but fighting is FORCED in jail. When I got jumped had to fight 6 grown men, I obviously lost but I dodged an attack that could have ended my life (I dodge a bottle that they threw at the back of my head), this is the importance of protection magick it does not guarantee you will not be hurt, I was knocked out and had a concussion. They robbed me for everything I had (except my self esteem it also means one inner God.) They taunted me "I got your phone, you are a pussy, you’re not about it (Urban Dictionary: secret sissy - it also means a weak man or sucker. So I voluntarily confronted the Dragon of chaos (note that Leviathan might’ve been a Dragon and Lucifer as well as Asmodeus are said to be dragons in certain forms. , the first time I asked the someone there what to do and they led me into a trap. The second time I fought for my honor as a man.

NOTE: My birth year in the chineese calandar is the year of the Dragon I am a Golden Dragon
The second Time I fought the the 6 men I was able to take one down, but truly I took two down, leviathan had 7 heads traditionally, but I dodged the bottle with my spider senses we can debate whether this is real, or whether I am LARPING but I played many sports growing up including but not limited too
So I took down one head of the dragon, and when I fought I took down (literally and metaphorically).

American football, wrestling,soccer, track, water polo, and lacrosse each of these sports has its own backstory and some a historical or mythological assocation, but to put it plainly sports prepare you for combat, war, they turn you into a hero, and warrior. You are essentially a gladiator and go to war for your school, team, neighborhood or country. SPORTS ARE A GREAT OUTLET FOR ANGER ESPECIALLY FOR MEN AND ARE MUCH BETTER THAN JOINING A GANG!
Here is my favorite pre-game video, I used to say this speech before my track.
meets.
Sports can connect you to GOD and what we call FLOW I believe flow is what has saved me from so many NDE, I distinctly remember spinning out across the whole highway some how my body knew how to save myself I was in shock but when I got back my mother still made me play my water polo game.
The discipline and flow you gain through sports gives life meaning. Working out lifts you out of depression and even makes you smarter.

Try to workout everyday - remember your body is a temple

Great workout song!

I say this all to say, you do have super power, and I can help you unlock them. Follow my wisdom and warrior among men

I fell in love with hip-hop through football and sports. I have an advantage over a lot of other men in America as I’ve been the minority many times. I was the team captain (or leader) of most of my sports teams, I also played against many D-1 athletes. Most of my friends play in college, I could have played but I fell in love with music, I still work out as its very good at helping me get out my aggression and anger, this is why you must learn to defend yourself, so that you can protect yourself and your village. I have met horrible people, the world is not safe, you must be able to kill anyone that threatens your family or village.

Here is my favorite anime NARUTO the show is deeply symbolic and has a lot of ties to the occult, the main character’s dream is to become the Hokage of his village. Not to spoil to much in case you watch it (skip the filler) and Naruto shippuden is better than the original.

I like all the characters, the show goes into what it means to be a hero, and why you should uphold the tradition that was passed down to you. Naruto’s parents sacrifice themselves to trap the most power charka demon - the 9 tailed foxed into him, so that it does not destroy their village. So a demon capable of destorying his village is sealed within him. He is an outcast to his village and everyone treats him poorly. Down the road he develops a strong bond between his friends/rivals. His closes friend and rival is Sasuke Uchiha.

Naruto is supposed to be America, and Sasuke is Japan.
Note that they use their chakra or chi to defend the village and fight against evil, but sasuke follows orochimaru a ninja skilled with serpents to gain power through hatred as well as loss, Sasuke cuts off all his friends in order to become more powerful, and later tries to kill naruto to awaken his ocular powers.

I have worked with Sasuke as a God form extensively, as well as Naruto. But I identify with Sasuke more.

The assumption of a god-form (to my knowledge) comes from ancient Egypt, they assumed the Godforms for their magickal rituals, and the pharaoh was said to be God.

Here is my personal video on tactics I learned from secret societies.

Note I was mentored and tutored under (in my opinion) the most powerful magician who ever graced this site. She worked under Ba’al or Bael an ancient God, and she is the one who I learned form the most. At the same time, she marked me in a way no one else has. I had felt her power multiple times to the point of worship or idolization. She taught me almost everything I know, but even she had and agenda. In a way we are eternal enemies for we worships an opposing Gods, and the foundational truth which reality was written on.
This goes deeper into my name as Elijah and his role as a prophet for YHWH.

I have seen the light and I now know the power of bonds and what it means to be a Ninja/Shinobi as well as and my ninja way.

It wasn’t until I came back to my foundations of a man and my power of a magician did I realize my strength came through others and with the help of others. But I think going solo, by myself was essential to my foundational faith in God.

“CARRY EACH OTHER’S BURDENS, AND IN THIS WAY YOU WILL FULFILL THE LAW OF CHRIST.” - GALATIANS 6:2 (NIV)

It is through teamwork that we are strong, we must unite together to bring about peace on earth. The

> 2 commandments

of Jesus worship God with mind, body, and soul. As well as treat your neighbor as you would want to be treated.

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/money-magick-for-investors/164919/35?u=titan.m

This is the method I use to soul travel and communicate with my spirit guides, I think I’ve only done the lower world and maybe the upper and a little of the middle world. Idk I just listened to my spirit guide and animal. I really enjoy this method as it’s unique to the individual. I have two world trees one is a cherry blossom tree I used to grow up swinging on and playing with my siblings, and the other tree is actually in the same back yards, its a very tall oak tree and that we had a tire swing on and where we buried two of our dead pets. One of the Pet’s name was Sam, he was a bottom feeder fish and lived for about 8 years, I cried when he died. Usually I didn’t cry over fish but I did when this one died. Anyways, the fish embodied wisdom and his job was to clean the tank and he would even make sure the other fish didn’t bully each other, I would watch him all the time growing up, he usually didnt move much but I was super compelled by his energy.

My first stuffed animal was actually named Sam as well, he was a seal from the California Monterey Aquarium, I nicknamed him FLOP. I played pretend with him every night. I would often make all my stuffed animals fight, Sam was often slick, ninja like and more. Before I got into deep level magick I did a technique to discover my spirit guide, I asked “Spirit guide, what’s your name?” I got back “SAM” I was a little let down, Sam seemed like a insignificant name for a spirit guide, I went back to deep cleaning my room, then I found him. SAM, I found the stuffed animal and all the memories came rushing back. It was probably one of my first true magickal moments I had (I had others before but they were repressed until I got into deeper magick).

My first Shamanic journeys my spirit guides were bird from what I remember, but I distinctly remember going through a portal and it had a lot of gnostic and deep imaginative Christian archetypes (remember my family is Christian). If you’ve ever read C.S. Lewis the place reminded me of the heaven or space before existence.

1. The Magician’s Nephew
  2. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
  3. The Horse and His Boy
  4. Prince Caspian
  5. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
  6. The Silver Chair
  7. The Last Battle

If you are interested in Biblical or anything similar to it, I highly recommend you read The Chronicles of Narnia, I would say read “The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe” first then go back to the magicians nephew and then read the horse and his boy. That’s the order I read them in and it was really deep, I haven’t read the other books but the 3 I read were really deep and meaningful. Way deeper than any Church I had gone too.

I say that to say in the Magician’s Nephew the tree is supposed to be the tree of life, power, and knowledge. The witch steals from the tree and leaves, but later Aslan (Jesus/Christ/God) deals with this. But it’s interesting as the portal to the magickal land is built out of this same tree. Also it’s important to note, when you enter Narnia time moves way faster there. You can come back from Narnia and lived a whole lifetime, but in the normal world only a few seconds have passed.

I learned a lot from Lady Eva, we do not follow the same God AT ALL and but I learned a lot from her posts. Especially those concerning “theogensis” - or becoming a living God. I offer a different method, and I would say some of the most powerful lessons I ever learned came from doing my own will rather than what Lady Eva recommended. I say that to say, you may have a spiritual mentor who you look up to, nearly worship, or love. But ultimately it is your life so decide what to do for your life.

I hope you have fun on your astral journey, I haven’t been on one in awhile but I will be going on some soon, make sure you take notes on what happens.

When I went on one of my first journey’s I ate fruit of the certain archetypal trees and it taught me a lot. I also was initiated by 4 different element dragons on another journey.

Nowadays I have a astral temple set up with both trees there, so I access them in that way. I’ll make a guide on how to create and astral temple later.

1 Like

Azazel/Satan/Samael experience then (at the end) video explaining my experiences and testimonial of the existence of JESUS CHRIST through first hand experience

Here’s an ancient fallen angel, from my understanding he is older than what people call Lucifer (note this is just a translation of another Hebrew name, but usually when they think of Lucifer it’s an amalgamation of various Devils, Demons, and maybe a fallen angel).

Azazel is interesting…I believe he was allowed to select me but I do not think this was for my benefit, I believe this was a test of YHWH, ever since I got into magick it seems the test to which YHWH gives me are far more difficult and challenging, Azazel really shook up my reality and I really cannot fully explain everything I’ve experienced to the depth that I want to, because in some ways I do not understand.

Note: As this essay continues and I piece together who it is I believe Azazel is you will notice a shift in energy and I will also give scripture to try and explain the sort of test or relationship I have with Azazel.

I wouldn’t call him up, I’ve worked with him extensively and he is all about giving humanity tools and the “fire of God” the way the lore is written is he is sometimes called a demon or devil, or all this other stuff. But to my understanding and experience he is a fallen angel, refer to my post with the Bible verse (my testimonial of Azazel), but the judgement of Angels also applies to fallen angels, we can go in circles about whether Azazel betrayed God along with the other watcher and what not but all you really need to know is Azazel very powerful and offers a lot, in that post I am wrestling with the idea of whether working with Azazel is a sin (mind you I’m working out of my frame of reference and experience).

John 4
4 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

I just went into my astral temple and called 5 archangels then contacted Azazel to see if he recognizes Jesus and he does, then I commanded him to tell the truth with the constraint of the 5 Archangels and he said the same thing.

Just for clarification I work with Demons and have worked with Azazel but I didn’t test Azazel to see if he was from God originally.

It’s important to note; people worship fallen angels, demons, and even angels but I DO NOT recommend this. I do not even recommend you give demons an offering unless they have completed a job or some time has passed since you initially gave them the job.

I say this to say I have a different philosophy from the majority of the people on this site and a lot of the advice you are going to get I used to get.

I didn’t ask Azazel anything initially I just began connecting with him and later he showed up in my life (or at least this is how I remember it).

Aaron shall offer the bull as a sin offering for himself, and shall make atonement for himself and for his house. He shall take the two goats and set them before the Lord at the entrance of the tent of meeting; and Aaron shall cast lots on the two goats, one lot for the Lord and the other lot for Azazel. Aaron shall present the goat on which the lot fell for the Lord, and offer it as a sin offering; but the goat on which the lot fell for Azazel shall be presented alive before the Lord to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Azazel.

Leviticus 16:6–10, New Revised Standard Version

Here’s a pretty good video explaining Azazel:

I really only pay attention to The Biblical cannon and book of Enoch (if you wanna consider that cannon). But in this context Azazel receives the scape goat of the Israelite, one is given to YHWH and the other Azazel, it seems Azazel is associated with the wild (chaos) considering they release the GOAT into the wild. Some people claim Azazel is an ancient God but eh…I really don’t see why YHWH would use a different ancient God as a part of an ancient Jewish tradition that would later evolve into crucifixion in my opinion Azazel is either angel of death or dark angel or maybe even Satan (adversary to God), remember a Satan still must answer to God and the term Satan (originally) is referring to those that oppose God and was a title given to some angels who had darker aspects. Azazel is associated with Saturn which is really dark energy and some even say Saturn is as close to a Satan as you can get.

It really doesn’t matter what Azazel is.
The power he offers are dark in nature Saturn energy.

I believe the main power that is obtained through being consumed by Azazel (refer to my testimonial where he sent wolves at me. Not only do wolves eat mountain Goats but they also will eat sheep.

Jesus is referred to as a shepherd and his followers as sheep.

So from this context I was the sacrificial GOAT who was transmuted all the sins. And this goes deeper into the initiation into the mysteries of crucifixion. And it’s interesting that in my life I contacted Azazel when I was in the hospital before I underwent the mysteries of crucifixion. I do not remember what magick I was doing before I entered the hospital just before Azazel talked to me, but I do remember there were religious people and I tried to talk to a woman and she freaked out and started attacking me because she thought I was a demon. And then the nurses and the security guard came and put me to sleep, I hadnt done anything wrong but I was blamed. There’s more to it than this, the hospital either on a previous visit or on this visit had tried to keep me in the hospital longer, I had a Jewish lawyer/patient advocate who got me out. It’s also important to note the hospital I was in the first times was super corrupt. I had tried to explain a Biblical metaphor to the social worker about everyone being spiritually dead or lost, and then she tried to use this against me in my hearing to say I was delusional and was seeing ghost or thinking everyone was literally dead.

A lot of the power Azazel offers will not be made apparent to start, he is very powerful though and he does not need and offering (unless you are willing to be the sinful scapegoat which I am sure he will happily take you).

Even now I do not understand how he works I hadn’t thought about him until now but everything that has happened tonight cannot be a coincident. A flood of information just came rushing in that connects so many dots in my life, concerning a video I made on my youtube channel as it relates to the “shadow” and the process of being the scapegoat within the ritual. It’s a long video so only watch it if you have time.

Here’s the astrological associations with Saturn (the black sun, and energy Azazel is associated with):
Astrologically Saturn is associated with the principles of limitation, restrictions, boundaries, practicality and reality, crystallizing, and structures. Saturn governs ambition, career, authority and hierarchy, and conforming social structures. It concerns a person’s sense of duty, discipline and responsibility, and their physical and emotional endurance during hardships. Saturn is also considered to represent the part of a person concerned with long-term planning. The Return of Saturn is said to mark significant events in each person’s life. According to the first-century poet Manilius, Saturn is sad, morose, and cold and is the greater malefic. In medicine, Saturn presides over the skeletal system, skin, teeth, gall bladder, spleen, and vagus nerve. Saturn symbolized processes and things that were dry and extremely cold and was therefore inimical to life. It governed the melancholic humor.

Malefic - causing or capable of causing harm or destruction, especially by supernatural means.

This is extremely relevant as I nearly died when I underwent the mysteries of crucifixion, I actually got knocked out twice during it, and was consuming sewer water, talking to hopeless homeless people, and being possessed by entities that can only be described as Saturnian in nature.

Please note during my initiations I underwent all the influences of Saturn literally everything that is listed is relevant to what happened to me during my initiations that brought about the current me. I cannot spend all the time explaining it all as it would take me forever, I recorded a video earlier tonight about all of this without even realizing it, but that’s Azazel for you, setting everything up perfectly for the scapegoat. Hmmm.

That slick joke Azazel made still lingers in my head: “It’s a good thing you went to church huh?”

Saturn is the highest planet in the hierarchy of planets that were known to the ancients; closest to the Gods and thus associated with immortality and longevity. Saturn’s energy is that of the ruler, the one in charge. Saturn energy is that of law and order, rules, boundaries, and all things inevitable: death, taxes, fate, evolution.

The medieval scholar Nahmanides (1194–1270) identified the Hebrew text as also referring to a demon, and identified this “Azazel” with Samael.[15] However, he did not see the sending of the goat as honoring Azazel as a deity, but as a symbolic expression of the idea that the people’s sins and their evil consequences were to be sent back to the spirit of desolation and ruin, the source of all impurity. The very fact that the two goats were presented before God, before the one was sacrificed and the other sent into the wilderness, was proof that Azazel was not ranked alongside God, but regarded simply as the personification of wickedness in contrast with the righteous government of God.[1]

This person identifies Azazel with the leaders of the Satan’s and Archangel of death Samael, yet later goes on to say Azazel is not to be honored and is an adversary or in opposition to God’s righteous government. And I believe this to be true, but Azazel answered to me that he is from God, I believe this means he answers to YHWH, especially considering he may be Satan/Samael.

Job 1:8 – “And the Lord said to Satan, ‘Have you considered my servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, who fears God and turns away from evil?’”

Job 1:12 The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.”

Then Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.

The whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.

— Book of Enoch 10:8

Isaiah 41:4

Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”

2 Corinthians 4:4 “Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.”

Psalm 145
1 I will exalt you, my God the King;
I will praise your name for ever and ever.
2 Every day I will praise you
and extol your name for ever and ever.

3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
his greatness no one can fathom.
4 One generation commends your works to another;
they tell of your mighty acts.
5 They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty—
and I will meditate on your wonderful works.[b]
6 They tell of the power of your awesome works—
and I will proclaim your great deeds.
7 They celebrate your abundant goodness
and joyfully sing of your righteousness.

8 The Lord is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and rich in love.

9 The Lord is good to all;
he has compassion on all he has made.
10 All your works praise you, Lord;
your faithful people extol you.
11 They tell of the glory of your kingdom
and speak of your might,
12 so that all people may know of your mighty acts
and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.
13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
and your dominion endures through all generations.

The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises
and faithful in all he does.[c]
14 The Lord upholds all who fall
and lifts up all who are bowed down.
15 The eyes of all look to you,
and you give them their food at the proper time.
16 You open your hand
and satisfy the desires of every living thing.

17 The Lord is righteous in all his ways
and faithful in all he does.
18 The Lord is near to all who call on him,
to all who call on him in truth.
19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him;
he hears their cry and saves them.
20 The Lord watches over all who love him,
but all the wicked he will destroy.

21 My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord.
Let every creature praise his holy name
for ever and ever.

Here’s the video where I talk about my initiations and giving my testimonial of Jesus Christ.

I’m going to be very candid. I’ve been in the cesspools of religious critics, particularly that of Christians, and people who are clueless morons when it comes to being critical. They want to be critical, but they can’t find a good reason or ability to use intelligent criticism, so they act like a bunch of assholes.

There are obvious problems with the Bible, historically and anthropologically, as well as what Jews claim to be their literal origins and their place in the origins of human civilization.

All that aside, what is also obvious to me, is that the Bible is a valid mystical statement, as much as anything else. This is the point the critics can’t wrap their heads around. That in itself makes up for the lack of historical accuracy, and other errors that are typically alluded to. All forms of mysticism are a matter of personal preference, there is no one size fits all when it comes to what works for any given individual.

I was raised Catholic, went to Catholic schools, studied the Bible off and on, So I understand the game. I’ve heard it all by now, and don’t need any lectures on the nature of humanity. Clergy or not, we are all humans with all the flaws that come with being human. No one was designed to be perfect, symmetrically or any other way. I don’t hold religious people to any higher standard than anyone else, because I know better.

What you can’t make up for in muscle, make up for in steel!

2 Likes