Cthulu is not a thoughtform apparently

And that would make the whole lovecraft mythos not a thoughtform I think

Uh huh. And what’s the point of this post?

What brings you to this conclusion? Are you stating opinion, UPG, what? You have literally provided nothing but a blanket statement with no context or explanation.

7 Likes

Cool. The point is I’ve been shown he’s not a thoughtform.

How did you shown this, because now it is just a statement. Can you explain how did you come to this conclusion?

I was shown this, but I can’t say by who

So it’s basically just you stating UPG as if it were fact, like you’re wont to do. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Yaeh, I mean, my own UPG is the the entire mythos is definitely a human created fear based thought form, born of some human’s feelings of smallness when confronted by the vastness of the universe.

It’s very normal for the conscious mind to take a snippet of an idea, and want to control it, identify it, wrap it up with a bow and call it George. Most things are not that easy, thanks to the limited nature of the conscious mind.

But reality is not neat and tidy, and I suspect there are many versions now of the myth, some are copies created by humans and accessible telepathically to others. I think only a very few access what Lovecraft found, and if it doesn’t terrify you, it’s not his original findings, it’s something else, tamed and diminished, including the parts I’ve been able to find.

4 Likes

Wait so his original findings were worse?

Lovecraft hated his dreams and was terrified of them, they weighed on his mental state and he was very sick, physically and emotionally traumatized. It was not a fun thing for him and he wished he didn’t have the dreams at all.

4 Likes

Are you well versed on lovecraft?

I’ve read the complete mythos and briefly about his life. Some of the books talk about his situation. This info is free on the internet you don’t have to pay for books to read about him though. He had a really hard life, was heartbroken, sociophobic yet lonely. But his hatred of his dreams is seen in the letters he wrote about it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the link

Actually you’ve made a general vague claim with no supporting evidence that has led you to this conclusion, for all intensive purposes this is an opinion but you are stating it as fact.

At least support your UPG with some more head cannon or experience. I mean philosophers do it all the time. Just dont expect anyone to be convinced by it.

Here’s an example:

Sasuke Uciha is not a thoughtform he is actually a god.
First lets took a look at the definition of a god.

Google definition: (in certain other religions) a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.

Sasuke is easily defined as super human, he has super human strength, speed, and can see chakra (life force energy).
Here’s sasuke fighting arguably one of the fastest ninjas in history, the raikage.

The raikage uses lightning release chakra attacks and his synapses are said to be “as fast as a flash of lightning”

We have a relativlistic speed confirmation from the Naruto data books stating the raikage’s brother Killer B rushes “almost at the speed of light” so if they are relative to the speed of light that makes sasuke and the raikage easily faster than the sound barrier.
In Sasuke’s fight with him he did not die and was able to react to his movements this makes sasuke relative to the speed of light and at least faster than the speed of sound

The speed of sound: 343 m / s

Second part of the defintion:
“spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.*”

Sasuke is worshipped by thousand of people around the who read the mangas (the sacred texts, and the anime the adaptation of the sacred texts into an animation).

From wikipedia:
Naruto is the fourth best-selling manga series in history having 250 million copies in circulation worldwide in 47 countries and regions, with 153 million copies in Japan alone and remaining 97 million copies elsewhere.

and just in case you say naruto isn’t a religion here’s google’s definition

“the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.”
I’ve already established how Sasuke is super human, I will give more supporting evidence and proof he is a god.

Sasuke’s nature release and control over nature:

Sasuke has both fire release (fire control and manipulation, as well as lightning release) Zeus has lightning control and prometheus is a Titan of fire.

Sasuke using fire release:

Sasuke using lightning release:

So in this way Sasuke fits the definition of a god.
In addition Sasuke also has a contract or pact with snakes to be able to summon them.
Snakes are a part of nature so further proof Sasuke is a god with superhuman abilities and control over nature.

God of perception, and great loss:
Sasuke’s power originates from his hate, like the other Uchiha of his clan his eyes and their abilities evolve the more trauma and hatred the user has.

From the naruto fandom page

"The Mangekyō Sharingan (万華鏡写輪眼, literally meaning: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye) is an advanced form of the Sharingan that has only been activated by a handful of Uchiha.[1] They are noted to be the “heavenly eyes that see the truth of all of creation without obstruction” "

The nail in the coffin, Sasuke battling other gods:
At the end of Naruto shippuden and in boruto sasuke battles opponents who are said to be Gods. And is gifted with eyes "sent down from the heavens to become either a “God of Creation” who will calm the world or a “God of Destruction” who will reduce everything to nothingness. "

From the Naruto fandom on the Rinnegan
The Rinnegan (輪廻眼, literally meaning: Saṃsāra Eye) is reputed as the most exalted eye amongst the “Three Great Dōjutsu”,[3] the others being the Sharingan and the Byakugan. It is said that in times of disorder, one who wields the “Rinnegan is sent down from the heavens to become either a “God of Creation” who will calm the world or a “God of Destruction” who will reduce everything to nothingness. The Rinnegan is characterised by concentric circles covering the eyeball.[[1]]”(Rinnegan | Narutopedia | Fandom)

Sasuke battles and defeats Ōtsutsuki:

The Ōtsutsuki Clan (大筒木一族, Ōtsutsuki Ichizoku ) is an ancient clan of horned celestial beings (天津人, amatsubito ),[1] also described as aliens (宇宙人, uchūjin ).[2][3] As a parasitic species they have spent thousands of years traversing the cosmos in order to carry out the Ōtsutsuki Will (大筒木の意志, Ōtsutsuki no Ishi ), a doctrine which dictates that clan members consume the life energy and genetic material of other worlds in order to continuously evolve, with the ultimate goal of attaining godhood.

In conclusion Sasuke is not a godform but rather a god, with abilities that far exceed that of a normal human given scientific standard, he fits the definition of a god, and Naruto the manga embodies the traits of a religion. If you think Naruto is fiction then I employ you to explain how the Bible, or any other sacred text is any more “real” than the Naruto stories. The burden of proof is on you as I’ve already used common definitions and supported my claim with sufficient evidence.

All hail the god shinobi Sasuke Uchiha!

2 Likes

I agree that the Cthulhu is not a mythos.
There are such beings that are advanced ETs. I have been shown them, they look like far more intelligent and dangerous octopus (I don’t know the plural for it.) I have also interacted with one male, that I describe below:
Other have two legs and two arms, but that’s where the humanoid parts end, because their head is like an octopus with the many limbs.

Other advanced ETs in more advanced worlds and civilizations than Earth’s capture the non-humanoid ones and put implants and chips in them to make them fight for the war-faring humanoid advanced ETs.

Again, this is just my personal experience and UPG.

2 Likes

@Mulberry please close this thread