Testimony of Azazel

This is my experience contacting Azazel.

I do not know why but Azazel decided to reach out to me while I was in the mental ward (mental health section of the hospital) I had a dream about being eaten by wolves and so did the other patient I was sharing the room with.

I saw Azazel’s sigil on a black rock, I had seen it before because of this site. I decided I’d call him after I got out. Up until this point I had not had a supernatural evocation experience. I went through the ritual and called to Azazel, I followed Lady Eva’s evocation tutorial. I did not exactly see him super clearly, I imagined a form and called out to him. “What did you want to show me?”

As I said that my consciousness shifted it felt like telepathy or something, Azazel met me at a sort of portal disk. There was ethereal energy that floated in it, it would change color and was indescribable. I looked at the energy and as I did I could see all the timelines, probabilities, and energies that went into everything that let up to that point of exist. Note that this was happening outside of space and time, I was before my birth and after my death. This is where Azazel watches and guides me. He made a joke “good thing you went to church huh?” I could, hear, see and feel all the experiences that led up to that magickal moment, all my repressed memories of the concept of angels, demons, and God came flooding in, I was overwhelmed with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.

Back into my body, end of experience.

I am not sure exactly what these fallen angels are or why God allowed me to contact Azazel, I know that the experience strengthened my faith in myself first and foremost and my magick. When he made the joke it almost seemed like a trick, he was lifting the veil from my eyes. There are certain myths that say Azazel was the one in the garden and the leader of the watcher angels.

The Book of Enoch 8:1–3a reads, "And Azazel taught men to make swords and knives and shields and breastplates ; and made known to them the metals [of the earth] and the art of working them; and bracelets and ornaments; and the use of antimony and the beautifying of the eyelids; and all kinds of costly stones and all …

Was this a ritual for showing me the weapons of war? Maybe magick is my shield, sword, knives, and breastplate.

But they say Azazel leads people away from Godliness and but he offers knowledge. What makes these tools inherently opposed to God. Why did God allow Azazel to teach us this?
Is it a sin to use these tools? I still have great many questions for both God and this fallen angel or demon Azazel.

7 Likes

I think the answer is going to depend on your belief system.

In the 17th Chapter of St Luke it is written: “the Kingdom of God is within man”. The teachings of Jesus taught that god is within you, and he said he and the Father were the same.

This would mean god is within Azazel as well. He is yet another expression of the source of all, which is god. So there’s no conflict.

Having knowledge doesn’t automatically “lead you away from godliness”, I think that’s saying be careful you don’t get super wrapped up in material things and lose sight of your spiritual life and goals.

Which is a suitably mystic thing to say after all :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is just my own interpretation, but I’ve often considered Azazel as being a demon of the forge. In that he taught mankind (as I say it) “The Arts of Fire, Metal, and Warfare.” He is both the maker of weapons of war, but also tools of progress. He also rules over the act of self-improvement, in that one “forges” themselves into a greater and more refined version.

His concerns are freedom, justice, and individuality. And his totem is a goat. He encourages people to follow their passions and to grow in strength and mind. This may be where the idea comes from where he “turns people away from godliness”. To me, God requires that people be reliant on him and his power. But Azazel teaches self-reliance. God would have people remain innocent like a docile lamb, viewing the world in the form of absolutes. Azazel would have them accept that the world is cruel and life is complex, and be as curious and ambitious as a wild goat. Obviously, the two contradict one another.

But that is all my interpretation.

4 Likes

Advisory: long reply

I think the whole taught men metallurgy women make up and all that isn’t exactly black or white even if true.

I mean sure humanity learned war supposedly but we also got chefs knives and gourmet food out of it as well as ovens and furnaces and a whole lot of different medical devices from mri equipment to portable cpr units all because we as humans learned how to make stuff with metal.

My take is the demons don’t lead you away from “God” and angels don’t necessarily lead you to “God”.

Knowledge even all tools from knives to guns to electric woks are neutral in and of themselves the evil and or good that is done is all from within that specific person doing whatever with them.

It’s a cop out to say the devil or azazael or the Batman made me do it. It’s a cop out to say that the so called fallen angels lead you away from god. Your own intellect and vices lead you to or away from god/godliness or good or righteousness or whatever or towards selfish acts.

Take the morality claims of the story with a grain of salt and go with your own experiences and judge from your own experience.

If Azazel teaches you how to forge a knife then he teaches metallurgy to you if he does not he doesn’t. If he tells you how to make eye shadow powders whether you’re man or woman then he teaches the art of making up the eyes up if not he doesn’t.

So just go with it. If he offered to teach you something learn it the learning does no harm doesn’t lead to perdition only what you do with it afterwards makes it lead to or away from god.

All that said… if it feels right to learn something from Azazel do it if it doesn’t don’t. To think own self be true and whether being true to yourself leads towards or away from goodness/godliness/god is all up to you.

Add: and if he suggests you do something you know is illegal or wrong or you don’t wanna do you don’t have to do it just cuz a spirit says so. Again it’s all up to you and to say the devil or whatever made you do it is pure cop out.

So basically to thine own self be true and own it if you do it.

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

Interesting. Were there any parts of the dream that stood out to you?

Was this also part of the dream?

3 Likes

I was basing this off the archetypal story of the fruit in the garden eating the fruit of knowledge, good and evil gives birth to sin. But it was against God’s will to have them become self conscious.

But yeah the kingdom of god is within man is one of my favorite verses of all time.

1 Like

Yeah I was being eaten alive by wolves lol, one of my spirit animals/favorite animals of all time. But its crazy since my roommate had a similar dream.

Yes

2 Likes

To eat something is to take it into yourself, but to be eaten is to become part of something else.

This might represent a type of initiation? Maybe?

1 Like

Yea , anything else like colors or noises. I’ve even been able to smell certain smells in a dream before. Anything else like that stand out?

1 Like

Hmm yes, a pact like an agreement or maybe it also represents a pack to my kind. Also sheep are usually the herd and majority and Jesus and spiritual leaders the Shepards so they lead the masses. But wolves eat sheep.

Ironically I got this information from wolfhaven.org:

Wolves are called apex predators , which means that they are at the top of the food chain.
Wolves will chase and test their prey looking for weakness.

Hm so in this line of thought I would be hunting and testing the followers for weakness. I suppose that in itself is not inherently evil as the wolf is just following it’s natural God instincts.

Recalling the dream it was very grey and dark but I believe I was bleeding. Also the rock was black and his sigil was white.

1 Like

Thank you :thinking:

1 Like

The verse you quote says “the kingdom of god is within man” this is one of my favorite verses from the Bible but Azazel was originally a Angel in my research I find no indication he is man.

1 Corinthians 6:3
Don’t you realize that we will judge angels? So you should surely be able to resolve ordinary disputes in this life.

This verse gives me faith for it touches on the concept of how we have authority over Angels.
I’m going to make the leap and faith that this also applies to fallen angels since they were originally created as angels.

Corinthians 12:10 -11
10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another evarious kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
11 All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually has he wills.

I believe one of my gifts is discernment of spirits given my magickal background and experience with angels, demons, and fallen angels.

I’m going to call Azazel soon and question him on the nature of his relationship with humans, God, and why he reached out to me.

1 Like

Maybe the wolf was killing and eating your weakness.

A spiritual death of sorts, very initiatic.

1 Like

Astute analysis this was probably very much so the case, the wolf represents the natural predatorial animal, a creature with great power. So I was consumed by the chaos or mother nature’s archetype:

"Wolf symbolism and meaning includes loyalty, family and friendship, teamwork, protection, wildness, freedom, instincts, playfulness , and other noble traits."

This bring great light to the vision I had with Azazel my family is loyal to our God, the covenant we have with God was passed down to me and all my Great-grandparents (the oldest ancestors I know of my immediate blood line) all worshiped and held true to this covenant. My close friends also share similar, magickal currents as me. So in a way my immediate pack protects me through love.

Azazel also showed me connections that went beyond space, time, and my previous conceptions of God’s plan for my life.

This is truly remarkable thank you!

3 Likes