Astral senses for exam!?

Oh well… Unless you start stripping and talking about the god of toilet paper I think you should be good :joy::+1:t2:

2 Likes

If the exam is in 4 months, will your astral senses be able to perceive spirits well enough by then? ( I doubt that but people have different experiences)

1 Like

I swear I will :joy:

1 Like

But erm, I’ll try dedicate myself to opening these senses hours a day for 4 months.

1 Like

Oh my gosh , I’d love to see that :joy:

1 Like

I hope you will try to stay dedicated to that certain schedule then, cause people like to procrastinate a lot during these times :laughing:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: But the weed will probably wear off before I get the exams to be honest. Unless I smoke RIGHT before the exams. Which I’ll need to find a place to smoke, since it’s kinda…illegal…here.

1 Like

Hey… Either live dangerously or not at all. :joy:

1 Like

You have no idea :joy:. But I’ll try my best to dedicate myself, lets hope I can accomplish what I’m tryna accomplish in 4 months man.

1 Like

EXACTLY, facts right here, facts.

1 Like

If anyone has any great exercises or suggestions on how to do this it’ll be greatly appreciated.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, seeing this old post made me realize how I improved my English skills.

Guys, never doubt yourselves. Just keep working on getting better in every area you work in. Believe in me, if I managed to get this good in English, and I’m still learning, you can be a great magician.

It remembers me in the very beginning here on the forum, trying to come up with a subject and don’t knowing how. Lots of confusion were made. Sorry for the trouble, @Lady_Eva . lmao

Well, guys, you can do it. And thank you, @Mystic-Void, it surely made me pretty happy.

2 Likes

And about my post, I was trying to get a scholarship in a Japanese university and I got with the help of those spirits, plus some other I used on Candomblé. But I put a lot of effort on it, too.

When the day of the exam came, I knew a lot of the answers. But the ones I didn’t, believe or not, I got it pretty right just guessing it all. I guessed 13 answers from 100, got 11 right. I missed more by being sure of the answer than by guessing, in the end, I got 90 right from 100 questions in total.

The right guessings came through synchronicity, like, some answers just seemed right somehow because it reminded me of something else not related to the test. Confuse, but this is how it felt. I don’t know how to explain better.

About developing astral senses to get the right answers straight from the spirits in the moment of the test, I truly believe that you could, but do you have what it takes? Because imo you need to pass through a lot of shit to develop this kind of sense and relationship with the spirits so you get it. And, just because of a bad day, you may need to use this power, but you can’t because your “channels” are tightly closed, maybe because of a strong headache that don’t let you concentrate, or an external problem that you’re focused on.

So the question should be: it’s reliable to trust solely in this power? It’s better to develop this skill, which is going to take A LOT of time, or it’s better using this time to develop other ones that will bring more success in these matters if used together?

1 Like

Oh I definitely do.

But this is something I have to consider, you’re right :thinking:

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

It is possible yes but most spirits wouldn’t do it unless it’s your own thought form created to do it.

I actually tried it when I was still in high school and went to the exam without studying annnd the demon who agreed to help showed up and just kept laughing :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t know if it helps but back in highschool I was taking a math exam and I suck at math. My uncle, who studied with me prayed during the exam period, I was at the last test question and it was incredibly hard and just couldn’t find the answer. I then closed my eyes and received the numbers and my uncle saw the same

2 Likes

Did he help at the end?

1 Like

Was it through intuition or a spirit?

I’d recommend Marbas , the info will just hit u right away. Had success with this during a college exam…You wont forget the data over time either…Just be specific to him.

3 Likes