Astral senses for exam!?

I got a servitor with feeding me knowledge. Id really rather work with her on this. But what worries me is that senses can sometimes be unclear, its usually a mixture of your mind and what information the spirits give you. If I’m unable to drop mind completely, I’m fucked. My mind would be making up all the answers.

1 Like

Probably the psychic connection between my uncle and me paired with the grandmother of my mother who was a powerful witch and that led to one and the other and some “force” formed the numbers in white astral light

1 Like

Damn, its somehow works but it aint reliable I guess.

1 Like

It was a one time thing for me but it might very well work for you, another method would be possession during the exam I did this with Lucifer a couple of times

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking about that one as well. How well did it work for you?

1 Like

I nearly aced the exams pretty effortless

1 Like

Did you just have a Lucifer possess you. Then let Lucifer write down everything without your mind interfering?

So I wrote my own personal invocation of Lucifer as bringer of enlightenment and spoke it before I studied, I then repeated it before the exam went into the blank state of mind and just started writing. You won’t achieve anything without studying but if you combine magick and your efforts than you will succeed easily

1 Like

Hmmm, I mean if you went into a blank state of mind during the exam what was the point in studying. Thinking and possession doesn’t go hand in hand, right?

The point is that if you are in a blank state of mind, you are able to access your subconscious

1 Like

Ah, that makes sense.

I’ll try this, I’m getting pretty good with possession anyway. Thanks man :blush:

Nope

1 Like

Why not practice it now? The SAT has a lot of practice tests. So practice doing it with those and see what you get with the help of the spirit

1 Like

Eh I just thought if I trained my senses that it’d help me in the long run as well.

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of revising as well, but I’d like to go to the US, that’s why I needa do the SAT’s and get to a good uni.

1 Like

I recommend working with Lucifuge to awaken the dark star in you as it helps you get instant telepathic transmissions. Plus it connects you to infernal hivemind of knowledge.

2 Likes

Oooo, that seems interesting, is there a whole pathworking to this?

It is found in Lucifuge book in Balg, but you can ask him directly to attune you to it.

1 Like
1 Like