Astral senses development exercise

the tutorial was 10/10. i plan to continue opening my senses with the foundation it laid for me.

1 Like

My I have the tutorial?

1 Like

I think a lot of the blocks come from the mental conditioning as well as the rites. Baptism. Confession. Communion. Confirmation. I think they tend to cause a rift in the natural way that humans work. Especially those who are already senstive to energies and essentially magick.
I kind of get the feeling that Catholicism is like a generational disease and pain body that gets passed down the line. Cause it always seems to call its sheep back to the flock eventually, unless a person is adamant about not returning.

I am currently trying to find info on how to reverse the rites i went through. You know what I mean?

4 Likes

I renounced them ritualistically. i was peaceful about it, because i dont care about the desert god enough to hate or love, i just didnt want the connection anymore.But i renounced them all in sequence - i renounce my baptism, i renounce my communion, i renounce my reconciliation, i renounce my confirmation, no more am i among your flock, no more do i follow your laws, no more do i confess my sins or do penance in your name, i am not accountable to you, no more do i consume your flesh or drink your blood, no more do i house your holy spirit, etc along those lines. i felt it was necessary and it did alter my perception almost immediately.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to have to try this. I havenā€™t officially renounced them. I know Iā€™m excommunicated for various reasons lol donā€™t have a formal oneā€¦wondering if I should shoot for that. Hmmm

1 Like

I mean, if you can get one! But then, Im of a mind I dont need or want a priest to act as my intermediary - fuck that. I excommunicate myself!! hahaha. The divinities im accountable to ive chosen of sound mind and spirit. Though i havent been a practicing catholic in ten years, I did my renunciation recently during a ritual sacrifice to the olympian gods. I was ready to say goodbye to that part of my spirituality wholly.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t been here long enough for you to DM me but is there anyway that I could get this exercise? It would be greatly needed

1 Like

Honestly i need to get to the point where it is a non issue taking no more room in my headspace and no more energy being expended on it. I was teetering on the verge of maybe it is right mentality for a long while and only recently have really come to the conclusion that the majority of my fucking neurosis and self hate stems from my mental brainwashing and religious upbringing. That let out a lot of hate in me. I see how corrupt and vile that whole religion is and there is a big part of me that wants to see it dismantled from its roots.

1 Like

well i wish you all the blessings in finding that point if it will strengthen your spirit in its journey through this life. :ok_hand: if you wish to continue this convo or just in general, feel free to pm

1 Like

Hi Lady Eva,
Could you post or send me the shamanic journeying by PM?
Tried to see if it was posted elsewhere but not that I could find.
Thank you!!

1 Like

@Lady_Eva Can I also be PMā€™ed with the video? Thanks.

1 Like

Itā€™s a text tutorial, no vid, soz. Will PM. :+1:

2 Likes

May I also see the tutorial?

3 Likes

I want the tutorial as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am very interested in this shamanic journeying exercise as well if you dont mind sharing.

@Lady_Eva, could you send me the tutorial. Iā€™m very interested. Many thanks!

1 Like

I know this post is over two years old, but can you send me a tutorial for the shamanic journeying as well?

1 Like
2 Likes

If it wouldnā€™t be an inconvenience could you send me a copy of the tutorial as well.

1 Like

Wow Lady Eva your, Contributions Amaze me, Sincerely thanks, May I join in on this request, iā€™m at a most auspicious time in spiritual development, I hopping this could be to my benefit, butt then again I also need to work on in astral bravery. XD

1 Like