Astral senses development exercise

Can you give me simple method for astral senses development without any ritual implements or difficult fisical postures?

16 Likes

Look into the Soham Akaal meditation

7 Likes

Check your inbox, I’m going to send you a tutorial for core shamanic journeying that requires no tools and is best done simply lying flat, or seated comfortably in a chair (not on the floor unless you naturally choose to sit on the floor, by which I mean it does NOT require you sit crossed legged).

Also, if implements are not possible for you, you can use your hands for many types of magick:

Reply in that thread if there’s something you need to be able to do, but cannot acquire the tools for it, me (or another member) may have a suitable workaround. :smiley:

20 Likes

Mind if I get a PM on that too?

Hi,
Can you send me the tutorial, please?
Thank you

1 Like

Could I also get a PM on astral techniques

I’ll take one as well lol

Excuse me; mind if I get that tutorial too please?

:grin: could I have the tutorial too, pleeaassee?

I would like the astral senses totural please

Is it possible to still get the astral senses tutorial? If so, may i get one :slight_smile:

1 Like

You sent me the spirit animal totural again. If the senses tutorial exercise is still available i would like one.

I’d also like it too please

1 Like

@Lady_Eva Can I have the tutorial too please?

2 Likes

It’s one and the same, the act of journeying is the best way to develop senses, because it’s like travelling on a foreign country to learn the language. :+1:

8 Likes

thank you lady eva. So do you have any charkara exercises or toturals?

thank you

No, that one is compehenvie, like a jungle gym, not isolating one muscle group. It’s also the simplest method I know of, and the safest. :+1:

2 Likes

Could you give me the tutorial too please?
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Can I please have the tutorial too?

1 Like

Hi.
Can i have tutorial too…Please…Thank you

1 Like