Astral senses development exercise

Me too! can i get a pm? :smile:

1 Like

Would it be ok if you sent me one as well?

1 Like

Meditation is useful can pm it to me pls and thanks and I would like to ask if you.can a name of a possible deity that can help with this

1 Like

Hey are you able to send me the tutorial?

1 Like

Hi,sorry to bother you lady eva can you send me the tutorial please

1 Like

I’m interested as well. Could I get a PM if you’re still sending them?

1 Like

Can you send me the astral senses also?

1 Like

Could I ask for a PM as well please?

1 Like

Hello @Lady_Eva could you pm me the astral senses tutorial, apologies for jumping on the bandwagon and thank you in advance.

1 Like

I’m laughing… poor Lady Eva the amount of times she’s had to send that link :rofl:

Developing my astral senses is one my goals atm. Could I also please have a link? :rofl:

(She’s probably regretting even mentioning it hahaha)

@Lady_Eva Hi. Love it if I could get in on the shamanic core practices program you put together. Thanks.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva I’m interested as well. Could I get a PM if you’re still sending them?

1 Like

@Lady_Eva I would love to get it as well! I would try anything :purple_heart::butterfly:

1 Like

@Lady_Eva I would really appreciate the link as well if possible please. :grinning:

1 Like

@Lady_Eva I’d love to have the link if it’s possible please

Hi. Would you mind pming that info as well please? @Lady_Eva

I know you have so many requests for that PM but if you have time could you send it my way as well? Thank you so much.
I actually thought of you while I was meditating yesterday. I’m so grateful for all that you post and the effort you put into helping people on this forum. You really are amazing and I value your input.
I’ve been reading through your forum on theogenesis and have been making plans to implement it into my life.

1 Like

Hi @Lady_Eva…Could you please send me the link too if it’s not much of a trouble to you. Thank you.

Hi @Lady_Eva I’m really interested, could you send send me the tutorial?

Hi Lady Eva could you please send me a copy of the tutorial on core shamanism.