Astral senses development exercise

@Lady_Eva Can you send me the tutorial?

1 Like

May i please get that tutorial it would greatly benefit my wife. Thank you

1 Like

@Lady_Eva Thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome. :+1:

May I join the cue requesting for the tutorial ?

1 Like

Hey, can i get the tutorial too!

1 Like

Hey if You dont mind can you send me the Tutorial too please

1 Like

Could I get a copy? Thanks.

1 Like

Do you think I could get a pm too

Welcome @D.R

It is a rule of this forum for every new member to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. You can just add the relevant information in this thread.

Hello. Is it possible for you to send that to me as well. I am very interested in this topic.

1 Like

Can you send me the tutorial too please?

Hello, can I please get the tutorial too? Thanks

1 Like

@Lady_Eva so this is where all the good stuff is eh? I was literally just thinking about how tondo astral travel and trying to find a good topic and look here you are :grinning: can I also request a tutorial for the astral senses? I still need to find one that will help me actually get out of my body…i get stuck cause of the sounds and then i get stuck in sleep paralysis :confused:

2 Likes

i would love the tutorial also! ive found myself in the same boat as lucy actually.

2 Likes

That state sucks… Especially when you need to pee lmao

1 Like

Hey, any chance you’re still sending it around? I’d like it too if you are

2 Likes

I noticed you mentioned you have roman catholic origins also - how interesting the similar experience. More and more, i wonder if something lingering has prevented me from access. i can open my third eye well enough so far, and i continue to practice, but i cant get out of my damn body other than in dreams - and thats random, even using mugwort, valerian and/or yarrow, which pisses me off. im like “bitch let me out!” lol

1 Like

Okay tutorials sent, this is the initiatory stage, all info included in the PM. :+1:

4 Likes

I guess I was late with this thread. If its not too much trouble, I’d be much obliged to get the tutorials as well. Thanks.

1 Like