Asmodeus

Can anyone tell me if Asmodeus is useful for baneful Magick and what kind of damage he can deliver to a target?

I have searched and not found direct answers to his speciality. It would be interesting to know any results

2 Likes

Any being is useful for baneful magick. Asmodeus isn’t limited to specific things, like most entities who do this stuff.

1 Like

Asmodeus is best known for the destruction of relationships not only in love and marriage but friendships and relationships of all kinds.

He is also a demon of vice not only of lust but of greed and the destruction of success by leading people astray into seeking the wrong ventures or risky ventures that will not succeed.

Asmodeus is a king of demons mostly known from the deuterocanonical Book of Tobit, in which he is the primary antagonist.

According to Hebraic tradition Asmodeus is the husband of Lilith, the queen of lust and mother of the succubi and incubi, or is associated with her.

Asmodeus also is referred to as one of the seven princes of Hell. In Binsfeld’s classification of demons, each one of these princes represents one of the seven deadly sins (Pride, Lust, Envy, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, and Wrath). Asmodeus is the demon of lust and is therefore responsible for twisting people’s sexual desires. It is said that people who fall to Asmodeus’ ways will be sentenced to an eternity in the second level of hell.

7 Likes

Depending on your senses, I could see him being able to teach or inspire you on how to increase potency in baneful work.

4 Likes

Thank you. I was told to not tie my hair back or wear anything on my head when evoking him as a female… Would you regard this as factual ?

I believe it was advised in the context of his preferences and the chance he could cause problems in the evokers relationship if he became interested

I am exploring options outside of my usual demons and spirits I work with regularly.

1 Like

Thank you. I must admit to feeling a pull to his name recently. I usually work with Belial mostly and felt a pull to learn more

1 Like

I don’t really know to be honest, as I am male and have not been present in any ritual with Asmodeus where a female was present. I think the best approach would be to have an option to put up your hair on hand and just pay attention to the vibes as you work with him

I have long hair as well and the last time I worked with him, I felt the urge to let it down in order to connect with the more primal, animalistic side he was bringing out in me.

1 Like

yes.ask him. in my experience he will only act with you on 6baneful magic if that person has truly done you oR someone else wrong and is a shitty person. his Rage is something else…so much so i can say that it is a Very 6bad thing once you end up on the ReceiVeng end of his rage

1 Like

Yes, I have some familiarity and workings with this deity and you are correct, the utmost respect should be shown.

1 Like

He destroyed my fucking life. Im 45, unmarried, horrible nasty divorces, no ability to hold a boyfriend, and I can’t get rid of him. So yeah, Dont do that shit with that Dog demon. he’s disgusting! He manifests as a 3 headed DOG with red eyes and black fur. Disgusting that human females would want to have sex with something that is like that. UGH.

Curious about that:

because you’ve mentioned here:

Care to explain how he would be able to hold that kind of influence over your life despite him being killed by you?

5 Likes

Are you sure? … you also said this only two months ago… :thinking:

You do realise that this is your UPG and most people do not get the same appearance as you?

Maybe hold off on the judgyness of other people’s private lives. Don’t you think that kind of attitude might have more to do with your relationships, in which the common denominator is you, than blaming Asmoday for it? You’re responsible for how you behave, not the entities.

6 Likes

And do you blame an entity for your own problems?

Asmodeus never manifested to me as a dog and he doesn’t even have 3 heads.

Are you referring to Cerberus?

Cerberus:

cerberus

According to author S. Conolly:
“Three-headed, the Asmodai (desires/passions) are Asmoday, Asmodeus, and Amducias. Three aspects of a similar motivating force, each of which is passionate in its own right.”

"Asmoday is desire and passion for wealth and success. Asmodai encourages us to explore our desires and find the source of them.
To obtain that which we desire. He (they) encourages us in our momentum
forward toward our goals and that exploration of all of those things we desire.
Desire motivates passion. Desire can also be crippling, manifesting jealousy
or addiction. Desire drives us to work hard, mate, and build empires."

Hail Asmodai.

7 Likes

Which book is this from?

1 Like
3 Likes

Sounds like i need to learn more about this Asmodeus.

2 Likes

This is very true. King Asmoday is a power like I’ve never experienced. To my experience he’s the strongest king hands down.

6 Likes

Waw, would you say you’ve experienced a stronger version of him than Belial, for example? I’ve never worked with him and I really feel like, but I’m way too passionate for my own sake and having him stoking the fire may not be the best idea :joy:

1 Like

Yes stronger than king belial and king Bael who I’m pacted to. This spirit can make ANY of your dreams come true.

5 Likes

That’s really the problem, when he gets involved he plays to our passions. He makes us and them very strong and magnetic. The problem is it’s really easy to become imbalanced from how strong he is.

But, but he does deliver like a champ.

Best way to deal with him is to assume he already knows the deepest darkest wishes of your heart. The stuff you don’t share with others. It’s best to assume he can make any of those kinds of wishes reality basically instantly.

When he sees the magician he sees right into thier heart. He will appeal to you to set those wishes free

“I want that star, I want it now, I want it all and I don’t care how” - Metallica.

Great spirit though. Just beware.

5 Likes