Asmodeus

Not you… The tala whatever

Uh huh sure whatever you think dude. You showed great discernment already on here ignoring actual academic info and choosing to read jos info instead.

It’s basically this:

reject one religious notion for another all the while claiming religious propaganda is a no go.

when an argument is purely contradictions it doesn’t go anywhere besides in circles.

1 Like

I’m pretty, sure there plenty of things you’ve disagreeed with on here and not all have been really valid… And just that I did the same once shouldnt really be that much of a, matter… You pretty much dispute most, people’s, theories on here and I even saw a post where darkest knight told you this…

1 Like

Okay… Cool…

If someone has done their research coupled with their experiences then I will not disagree with it, but pure experience can lead to delusions and pure research can lead to poor assumptions.

So mentioning that does nothing to prove your point, especially when a lot of the forum is purely experience and very little research, were you aiming to do something by mentioning that?

1 Like

The Far East is also where Judaism and Christianity STOLE their doctrines from, after corrupting them and replacing them with imposter filth, with the goal to remove all spiritual knowledge from the populace, their trail of lies is replete with the murdered, the tortured, the damned and the spiritual degeneracy of humanity. More and more lies are necessary for these programs to cover up their stinking foundation of corpses, destruction of historical artifacts, and horrendous corruption.

When doing any personal research/study on your own regarding the Far East disciplines, it is very important to remember that unfortunately, these have been heavily polluted with Christian filth and lies like just about everything else. The TRUE goal of Satanism [the root word/name “SAT” of ‘all names and variations of Satan’ means “TRUTH” in Sanskrit, which is one of the worlds oldest languages], is to advance our souls and to empower ourselves. Meaningless crap such as references to certain ‘morality’ and ‘personal conduct’ should be weeded out as dross. These in truth have nothing whatsoever to do with obtaining the powers of the mind and soul. Knowledge and application of that knowledge is the only key.

“Right up to the thirteenth century, Yantra-Tantra practises thrived on a widespread basis in the whole of Eastern India. In the Thirteenth century, muslim invaders destroyed the famed universities and centres of learning of Yantra-Tantra and ruined thousands of volumes of literature in the form of books, manuscripts and icons. People practising the art of Yantra-Tantra were massacred and those who were able to save their lives escaped to South India, Assam and countries like Nepal, Tibet, Burma, Ceylon and Java. In more recent times, the Chinese invaders who plundered Tibet further destroyed the monasteries and literature of Yantra-Tantra.”
Reference: Power of Mantra and Yantra by P. Khurrana

As we can easily see from the above excerpt, Christianity and Islam are nothing more than formidable tools to destroy all true spirituality and replace it with false imposter lies and corruptions. Much has been destroyed. Satan leads us to the truth through our own study and through opening our souls and minds.

IMPORTANT! MOST OF THE TEACHINGS AND DOCTRINES OF THE ANCIENT RELIGIONS HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED. IGNORE THEM. THE EXERCISES, SUCH AS THOSE IN HATHA AND KUNDALINI YOGA, BREATHING EXERCISES, MARTIAL ARTS EXERCISES, ETC., THESE ARE ANOTHER MATTER AND THEY ARE VERY POWERFUL IN RAISING THE SO-CALLED WITCHPOWER, CHI.

3 Likes

This, are all JOS but quality info…

1 Like

FUCK there Jewish agenda… But they have nice info…

Here is the thing. I have worked closely with Asmodeus as well for quite some time and he has verified a lot of the information I have shown you prior to really looking into it myself (which was his origins and what he considers himself to be).

The academic research I gave you isn’t something that I follow to a tee, but it does have aspects that supports my own beliefs as well as others in a healthy way that provides objective data rather than purely going by a individual subjective experience.

I gave you resources that have been sourced from the Quran, the Zohar, and One Thousand and One Nights (which is a book compiled of Middle-Eastern folktales which isn’t exclusive to one particular religion).

5 Likes

King & Queen Meditation

Now, there is a male and a female aspect to the soul. The reason the enemy places so much emphasis on the ‘heart’ chakra, is because it is basically powerless and is neuter. It is a connector, and nothing more. Anton LaVey wrote in his book ‘The Satanic Rituals’ regarding “The Seven Towers of Satan”
“At intervals along this strip were seven towers- the Towers of Satan (Ziarahs)-six of them trapezoidal in form, and one, the center on Mount Lalesh, shaped like a sharp, fluted point.”

The above is an allegory, the ‘center’ being the neuter ‘heart’ chakra, shaped differently from the others. In deep meditation, many of us can see this different chakra, which is shaped like a yoni [vagina].

Now, who is ‘Inanna’? She is ‘Queen of Heaven.’ The word ‘heaven’ really means the 6th and 7th top chakras and their extensions such as the all-important pineal gland. Getting back to my sermon last September, about fixing the energy, the well-known valentine heart with the arrow shot through it is an allegory and symbol for fixing the serpentine energy. The heart is not in the chest as the enemy tries to get us to believe, but it is in the head and is formed by the ida, the pingala and the sushumna, and here are the illustrations for it:

210x250" 230x250"

Now, as we know Inanna aka Astaroth, Ishtar and her other names, rules the heart chakra. The heart chakra is in the head, not on the chest, as the enemy has corrupted this and with the Christian arts, where that filthy Nazarene always has his arms open with that heart chakra on the chest exposed, we can see another ugly aspect of that hoax here. In addition, from what I personally believe is that the seat of emotions is not in the chest what the uninitiated call the ‘heart’ chakra, but in the throat. How many times when you feel sad or like crying, it affects your throat chakra? You get a lump in your throat before you cry. So where is the real seat of emotions? Also, on this one, Satan told me concerning the throat chakra, yes, this is Mercury chakra that rules communications and its higher octave planet Uranus, is up near the pineal gland and rules telepathic communications, a higher octave of verbal communications.

The allegories preserved in children’s fairy tales such as ‘Sleeping Beauty’ often have the prince kiss the sleeping princess and awaken her. The meaning behind this is the activation and empowerment of the solar 666 [King of the Gods], connects with the 6th chakra; the pineal gland and though this, activates this gland to secrete the elixir/ambrosia which makes immortality possible and reverses physical aging. The Tibetan mantra Aum Mani Padme Haum means “The Jewel is in the Heart of the Lotus,” the “Jewel” being the pineal gland. The above is the correct mantra for this. The enemy, has replaced the all-important ‘AUM’ with ‘ohm’, which has no real power. As most of us know the lotus/lily symbolizes the crown chakra and is ruled by Lilith; the base chakra ruled by Satan [chakra containing the serpent], and the unification of Satan and Lilith indicates the risen serpent; the male and female.

Now, for the meditation connecting the King [3rd solar 666 chakra] and Queen [the 6th chakra and pineal gland]; for the magnum opus to work, the King and Queen must be united. Lilith told me this meditation takes a bit of time in most cases to establish an energy connection.

Note: This meditation is not for new people.

The Satanic rosary is used with this. To do this meditation, one must vibrate 108 times for the King and another 108 times for the Queen. 108 + 108 = the very sacred number of 216.

To unite the King & Queen:

1. Vibrate ‘RAUM’ – RAH誘U柚M into your solar chakra 108 times

2. Relax and keep still and feel the energy from this well up inside of you for a few minutes.

3. Vibrate ‘AUM’ – AH誘U柚M into your pineal gland 108 times. [Be=froe doing this, try to locate your pineal gland by feel. It is to the lower right side of the 6th chakra or thereabouts. It feels like a hollow. Just do the best you can.

4. Relax and keep still and feel the energy for a few minutes.

5. Now vibrate ‘Inanna’ into your 6th chakra seven times. YEEE湧AH—NAH

6. Focus on the energy for 10-15 more minutes. If you activate your pineal gland, you will know it. It will blow you away with intense ecstasy.

SO TALA BEFORE YOU CALL, ME A FOOL PLEASE JUST, TRY AND USE THE MEDITATIONS ON THERE AND RELAX WITH THE PATHWORKING …
Funny thing is that these meditations are super legit
The, djinn ARR the, djinn…islam… And I’m not bashing the existence of djinn I’m saying yes there is spirit life and labels and titles are just elusive as they sound… Is Lucifer a demon… Is Andras… A demon… Is Belia a, demon… Is Glasya, labolas a demon?? But do they have the same energetic qualities?? No… So I wouldn’t really, count on them being, of a, particular "race"so to say…juat, different spirits who’ve come together for a, specific purpose… And te Goetia states this, well… And a, reliable source that, has, served many

1 Like

Alright… No problem mate… You pretty, chill… And no hard feelings, on my side… Its, spirit life not rocket, science…

1 Like

Overall I am not outright denying personal experiences that differ from mine, my problem is when people try to shoot down my personal experiences that do have actual credence outside of what I think.

Not many practitioners know about Sakhr and how his story parallels to Asmodeus’s regarding Solomon (which should be taken into account because it is general Goetic information that people use).

Not many people are aware of all the origin stories of Asmodeus and mine doesn’t hold any less credence then all the rest (which mine is based off of the Zohar) because usually a practitioner will come to the conclusion of one of them.

I don’t consider academic resources to be “the gospel” or end all be all when it comes to things (there are some sources that I do find to be complete trash), rather that they reveal hidden truths and can be useful when learning more about spirits in general and understanding where people are coming from regarding their personal experiences. My beliefs are a mixture of what has been written about him, I can’t express this enough.

What do I believe he is?

I believe that Asmodeus is a Shedim djinn that aligns with the deevs. I will not completely dismiss the fact that he is a demon because the Shedim have been called that despite the roots of the word relating back to the lamassu (whom are Akkadian guardian spirits) who are considered to be in the flying djinn category. There is also the interesting aquatic/fish part of Asmodeus that may link back to the Apkallu who also parallel to the lamassu in ways and are also considered to be djinn in the flying category as well (namely the humanoid variant) according to scholars.

What do I believe in regards to his origins?

I personally believe that he is the child of Azazel and Naamah. I believe that these are his parents due to what the spirits initially told me in a round-about way who later confirmed things for me once I came up with more elaborate information on it (I also have had many people aside from myself share the same gnosis so there is that as well). At the end of the day all of the origin stories go a similar way too. When it comes down to it Asmodeus is a product of a man being seduced by a women leading to the bearing of “monstrous” entities (Asmodeus whom is usually seen as the first).

Anyway, I know that you were somewhat interested in my own subjective outlook so here it is. Overall I am fine to agree to disagree but I do really think that expanding your research as well as resources may help you understand the outlook of others and you should keep in mind that JoS is another religious group that has its own warped perspectives too.

@Trishul66

5 Likes

No one said anything about Azazel, this topic is about asmodeus.

1 Like

Asmodeus is considered a goetia and what are you on about 49?

Curses, he is there as demon number 32. I just had him listed as Asmodai

Asmodai is associated with feelings of sexual desire and the colors of black and crimson. There is a bestial smell, the sound of grunted breaths, and a texture like wet skin. There is a taste like the sexual fluids of either sex.

1 Like

I killed him in 2018…he was burned to death when Yeshua showed up. He’s history. In chains, 1000 k years.

Thank you Asmodeus for helping me have one of the best nights of my life!I hope that you will continue to help me get more magical nights with this guy!

1 Like

Hey that’s really awesome to hear!

1 Like