Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

Thank you! Your the one who did this! I’m just congratulating you :heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yeah I can see why you say the Shadownomicon is stupid but I only taken certain information from books & apply it to my knowledge of the occult & stuff but I make in a way thats reasonable or understanding to me. Right now I don’t think humans are truly vampires but they can act as if one like taking energy from others & feeding from it or giving it away. & I don’t think theres any vampire stuff in the Shadownomicon either.

Very interesting. Only issue I see here, is that the members of Aset Ka do not support or teach transhumanism as a way for immortality. In fact, they mock these kind of practices and expectations. So, pretty interested to learn how did you connected the “immortal body” with the transhumanism, occult and vampirism.

2 Likes

Well , I did know a guy whose been inside Aset Ka and add great interest for transhumanism. I don’t know if he is still in actually.

The ritual given to ally transhumanism with occultism, are actually my own. They have been build as a derivative version of Tibetan ritual, wich is actually a meditative routine. This routine is suppose to help the pratictionner keep conscience after the death of his physical body and find a new foetus to inhabit in his next life, in order to choose his reincarnation. My ritual propose a similar routine, but instead of anchoring yourself on this foetus, I propose to anchor yourself on the “option”, you will have chosen for resurection, if you decide to become fluent with transhumanism.

Michael Ford have written a few lines on it in Akhkharu, and open the gates to the possibility of possessing a living person’s body after your death, chasing and destroying his mind to makes it’s vessel your own. But it is actually just few lines in the end of the book. I strongly believe that the operation could be way easier with a “device” this already cointain your memories, and not those of another person , that’s why I’m in favor of transhumanism.

That being said, I still recommand Michael Ford’s books.

To be perfectly honnest, there is another author. A.A Morrain that suggest a similar thing that he call the blood tank in his book “Scitain”. Now, I’m not going to comment on this author thing with justice. I actually never met him or talked with him. He suggest a similar thing, but to him, the best way to do it is to set up an installation inside your cave, and have your adepts make the necessary thing for the preservation of your body. I personnaly think that doing it the legal way, with the care of professional, is way better.

1 Like

Hail and Welcome! Nice to meet you. I’m fairly new to the Left Hand Path traditions altogether. How does one know if Vampirism is the path for them?

1 Like

Franz Bardon’s second book, The Practice of Magical Evocation has a bunch of spirits that teach alchemy that leads to agelessness, astral, as well as physical immortality as long as the magician desires.

No transhumanism needed.

They are apparently picky about who they work w/ though and may swear you to secrecy on some of their teachings/techniques.

Mummification of the astral body against the decomposing effects of the elements seems to be a big part of this.

If one can protect their bodies from the entropic forces of the elements, then one can remain young and strong indefinitely.

Good luck on your path.

Looking forward to your book release!

4 Likes

I also recommend another great book called, You need not age nor die by Donald C. Barry.

He gives powerful meditative techniques to connect w/ the source and then goes into how you can use that power to help you w/agelessness/physical immortality as well as accomplish many other seeming miracles, as well as vamping off of the lifeforce in water to keep oneself young and healthy naturally even without the previous source uniting practices.( you’ll just see things a lot differently once you do unite.)

3 Likes

HI !
This type of things exist in Western Occultism, as well are in Taoïsm.
Therefore, I actually never met anyone having achieved physical immortality (like a walking physical 300 years old man) true magick. I met adepts of the Undead that were in a very good condition at 90 years old, being able to move as men half there age or at least as 60 yo would.
But immortal physical adepts, well never. Of course, we should never say never…but …

The only documented case of a man like that exist in China. But it might be a documentation mistake, or even a fraud, wich happen quite often in the martial arts world.

Therefore I will take a great interest in reading the book you suggested me. Never heard of that author. Thanks a lot for sharing this with me.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing as well! :+1:

1 Like

Hi
I guess we have to remind the endgoal of occult “vampirism” for that, wich is survival of your conscience, ego and memory after the death of your physical body.

If that’s the endgoal you’d like to work for, then vampirism is certainly something that will insterress you.

I don’t suggest engaging in vampirism just for “feeding”, even if that may be a cool skill that you may like to have in your toolbox to be more persuasive, or to weaken some of your ennemies. That’s not the engoal of that stuff.

1 Like

Interesting thank you for your insight. Look forward to your book

2 Likes

hey so, like can i remember my past life even after death and taking birth again?

1 Like

What are they best ways to utilize this energy?
Can you give a quick tutorial to set people on the right path?

I have a very strong interest in Vampirism and Connor Kendall’s new book; the Necromancer has sparked a different interest in Necromancy in general. My question to you is, how does one pursue Immortality through Vampirism and Necromancy. I do know that a part of it involves conquering and mastering Death itself, but I feel that there’s more to it then that. If you could elaborate on that for me I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

1 Like

Greetings

I am specifically interested in your video course? What will it cover that will be different, aside from your book?

Also, how does vampirism help with astral senses and soul travel?

Please

Thank you

Greetings
The free chapter of my book proposed by Become a Living God will give you practical energetic exercices.

You can receiving it for free by visiting the book part of this website and click on Draugadrottinn : Lord of the Undeads.

Im wondering if you know anything about vampirism against higher energy lifeforms than humans? Something like a god or demon perhaps. I ask because I have received information on this from various spirits, but since I lack the experience on the path I have trouble fully understanding it.

1 Like

Your utilisation of Noctulius is interesting. Were you initiated into the septenary system, and do you refer to the practices of the Drakon Covenant?

Well let’s says that I have similarities with the work of A.A Morrain. I actually never met him, or chat with him. I wont be making comments about his personal stuff with justice.
His book was interresting as it discuss the antique aspect of vampirism in England, and the beakers, wich I don’t conver in mine.

Now, my own work is centristes upon the central european tradition , from Germanic and Dacian sorcery, to the Renaissance practice. It differs from "classical septenary " wich is in my opinion taking source in sinister druidism from the prechristian era. Therefore the approach of Undeads and the nature of them shows a lot of similarities.

A notable difference could be that the Drakon covenant suggest a pretty submissive approach to the Undeads. I suggest to approach them with fear for what they are, and always keeping respect, but I have noticed that submission tend to place you in a position of prey. Assuming a more stoic position tend to work best, at least for me.

I try to incorporate in my book an archeological approach of Noctulius, after consulting archives of Northen Italy and the Brixian Lore.

I hoppe this have answer your question.

2 Likes

This is what can be called Archetypal vampirism. The books of Michael Ford such as Akhkharu cover this in detail, as he suggest to devour entities in order to appropriate their habilities.

In the free chapter of my book delivered by BALG, I adress a pretty simple ritual for that stuff.

1 Like