Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood - #45 by Empress_Arianna

Dear Friends,

Welcome to my Ask Me Anything (AMA).

Please allow me to introduce myself, my vampiric name is N.D. Blackwood. I am the modern pioneer of a violently-guarded, medieval, occult tradition of Black Magick known as Vampirism. Born and raised in central Europe, I underwent initiation as a young man in numerous underground lodges and have inherited the priceless systems of initiation and ritual within Vampirism.

My magick name, N.D. Blackwood, acts as a talisman. “N.D.” invokes my vampiric patrons, Noctulius and Dracúl, and “Blackwood” refers to the neighboring forest wherein I hike to perform rituals of Vampirism and Necromancy.

My new advanced grimoire Draugadróttinn: Lord of the Undead becomes live to order Tuesday, March 23. You can receive a FREE chapter called “Art of the Life Drain” right now: Draugadrottinn: Lord Of The Undead | N.D. Blackwood | Become A Living God

The true ambition of vampirism is not to prey on other humans per se, but to tap into the unlimited cosmic power to experience spiritual immortality and conquer death.

Please share your questions and comments related to Magick Vampirism and Magick Immortality below, and I will reply at my soonest convenience over this week, thank you.

Immortally,

N.D. Blackwood

34 Likes

The link doesn’t work

3 Likes

I’m not very familiar with vampirism yet it seems like an interesting magickal path, and I’m interested in it. I’ll definitely check out your book.

I’ve heard that the more you practice vampirism the better you get at “metabolizing” the energy you take, to the point that you can take energy from a terrible source, like someone unhealthy and process it without any negative effects. Is this true?

Also, what advice might you have for people learning vampirism? Sorry if this is a broad question.

Finally, is it possible to drain people through a zoom call?

5 Likes

What is the best way to commune and form a pact with the undead gods and ascended vampires at the comfort of ones home for ones own growth and empowerment on the path of spiritual Vampyrism?

2 Likes

Try again.

2 Likes

Good afternoon, I have arranged this Ask Me Anything with N.D. Blackwood. Please show respect as they take time out of their life to personally reply to questions and comments on Magick Vampirism and his new grimoire, Draugadrottinn: Lord of the Undead.

13 Likes

Once someone is comfortable taking energy and lifeblood from outside sources, what is the best way to put that energy towards empowering the physical and mental body? I have no trouble using it for spell craft but I feel like im not properly integrating that energy into my daily life.

Thank you in advance for your time.

7 Likes

Greetings Matthew

In my opinion, one of the best option, if you’d like to start, is to have a ritual space or chamber dedicated to your ritual activities. It tends to be more effective if you dedicated this area to this form of Magick only.

The wilderness can also be a great place to work with some gods such as Hecate, Wotan or Zalmoxis. During antiquity, this deities were often celebrated in nature.

15 Likes

Greetings

As every form of magick, such as evocation, soul travel or divination, the more you pratice it, the more your body and senses will get use to it. What we call “vampirism” repose on very natural laws of energetic transfer.

If there is an advice I could give to someone with this kind of concerns, it would be to get deeper into the study of Chinese accupuncture, in order to be able to identify the different forms of energy. Chinese medical professionals link each energy to an emotion, and to an organ. In order to have a perfect balance, and avoid “toxic feeding”, it is interresting to get familiar with the different types of energy. Of course, you will make mistakes during your learning period.

I never tried to feed from a Zoomcall, or Webcam. True, you can feed from any personn true thoughts. The astral realm is an “ocean of thoughts”, and when we think about someone, on somewhere, we create a connection with this thing, with thoughts. It is possible to feed from that connection.

13 Likes

You reach beyond the image to the person/target. The image only helps you narrow down the energetic signature of the target to make it easier to find.

Pretty much the same way you reach behind a screen name to scan, or behind an image of an entity to summon it when there is no known seal or sigil. You essentially reach out energetically, find, then dig in.

Vamping the image or the video won’t really help you much towards vamping the target, but it helps you locate the target easier.

16 Likes

One of the best way to empower your physical body and mental body would be to pratice what Chi Kung practitionners call “the small circulation” and “the great circulation” after feeding from a target.
This are meditations in wich you will have to ally breathing, feeling and visualisation to make this energy flow into each of your organs and assure a proper repartition.
There is a ritual in my book about the energy circulation, in the Chapter “The Art of Life Drain”

16 Likes

So to clarify, focus on allowing the energy to enter into my organs and life systems. I appreciate the feedback, I will contact my spirits to learn more about these circulations :+1:

4 Likes

True, Internet is a good intrument to know where your targets are in real time. It helps your magickal imagination to recreate their surroundings.

9 Likes

Honestly, I’d consider that a waste of resources if I was vamping a target lol :woman_shrugging:t2: :slight_smile:

It might help the beginner however, but I feel like it’s not really necessary, you only need a way to find them to link to them and then pull.

9 Likes

Its not great advice for a beginner but you can learn to just sniff out their energy.

6 Likes

Lol I guess sniff is a word that works :stuck_out_tongue: I prefer feel-though darling with this lack of visual ability of mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Clairsentience will take you far with this vamping stuff. :wink:

9 Likes