Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

I’ve come to think and assume that lilith and her three sisters are vampiric in nature. Is this very narrow thinking as I’ve been drawn to vampirism for a few years but most people I’ve talked to think it is “role playing” or “Larping” when it comes to magick.

Are there specific realms and spirits for vampires?

2 Likes

Looking tru my books i find tst hecate wand or whatever its call is a portal to vampires way. Also lemuria continent talk of half vampire’s who survived the flood. Also a search of larvaes, and how a vampire is born
,i will see wat else i can post here, take is fiction. Since i knw guys u dnt believe in lemuria continent but the guy swear tey live in Egypt. Also the talismanes i found in a old grimorio italiano which tat author say its real. I knw weird.

Undead magician tend to create astral “matrix” or realm , with are in a certain manner, part of their being. This places tend to be made of thd nightmares of dreamers, and this entities use them as kind of hunting ground.

If you try to use the sigil of any entity presented in this Grimoire, or in Ford’s one, or the Niners panthéon and project yourself true it using Soul Travel, you will probably visit one of this places. Something interesting I notice with this is that this places appears to be the entity itself, and that his essence and conscience are pretty everywhere inside.

2 Likes

Good morning BlackWood, thank you for this opportunity that you give us to solve our doubts. I understand that Zamolxis is a god of the Dacian culture, in relation to the wolf warriors of the mountainous area of ​​Romania, can you give any advice to work with him and develop a kind of cult related to his image and obtain the abilities that he grants? A greeting and thanks in advance.

1 Like

@N.D_Blackwood s request

Here explains why I felt there was something wrong. And how I looked again and pushed through it. I’ll have to hes cool guy once I learned what was going on and why felt it was not right.

4 Likes

I have to recommand Empress_Arianna reading.

She was able to see two different things that I commonly use in my practice, the Chalice and the serpent. She was also able to see a group of personn around me, wich in my opinion could be linked to the ritual that in reveal in the Chapter 8 of my book (wich haven’t been revealed to the public, but described very accuratly by Arianna).

You deffinitly may learn things about yourself if calling to her service.

3 Likes

Awww thank you so much :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Can I ask you to wait a few days ?
Not trying to create suspens here, but I’m going to release a full video about Zalmoxis, his cult as the origin of the romanian and south eastern european branch on Undeads in the coming days.
I will post it here, on the board.

Zalmoxis is fore sure one of the most interresting God presented in this book. As far as I know, his history and lore never made the object of any publication in English. Every text I found about him in books are rather in Romanian or Italian.

3 Likes

Congrats!!

4 Likes

Thank you @dagar !

2 Likes

Thank you! Your the one who did this! I’m just congratulating you :heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yeah I can see why you say the Shadownomicon is stupid but I only taken certain information from books & apply it to my knowledge of the occult & stuff but I make in a way thats reasonable or understanding to me. Right now I don’t think humans are truly vampires but they can act as if one like taking energy from others & feeding from it or giving it away. & I don’t think theres any vampire stuff in the Shadownomicon either.

Very interesting. Only issue I see here, is that the members of Aset Ka do not support or teach transhumanism as a way for immortality. In fact, they mock these kind of practices and expectations. So, pretty interested to learn how did you connected the “immortal body” with the transhumanism, occult and vampirism.

2 Likes

Well , I did know a guy whose been inside Aset Ka and add great interest for transhumanism. I don’t know if he is still in actually.

The ritual given to ally transhumanism with occultism, are actually my own. They have been build as a derivative version of Tibetan ritual, wich is actually a meditative routine. This routine is suppose to help the pratictionner keep conscience after the death of his physical body and find a new foetus to inhabit in his next life, in order to choose his reincarnation. My ritual propose a similar routine, but instead of anchoring yourself on this foetus, I propose to anchor yourself on the “option”, you will have chosen for resurection, if you decide to become fluent with transhumanism.

Michael Ford have written a few lines on it in Akhkharu, and open the gates to the possibility of possessing a living person’s body after your death, chasing and destroying his mind to makes it’s vessel your own. But it is actually just few lines in the end of the book. I strongly believe that the operation could be way easier with a “device” this already cointain your memories, and not those of another person , that’s why I’m in favor of transhumanism.

That being said, I still recommand Michael Ford’s books.

To be perfectly honnest, there is another author. A.A Morrain that suggest a similar thing that he call the blood tank in his book “Scitain”. Now, I’m not going to comment on this author thing with justice. I actually never met him or talked with him. He suggest a similar thing, but to him, the best way to do it is to set up an installation inside your cave, and have your adepts make the necessary thing for the preservation of your body. I personnaly think that doing it the legal way, with the care of professional, is way better.

1 Like

Hail and Welcome! Nice to meet you. I’m fairly new to the Left Hand Path traditions altogether. How does one know if Vampirism is the path for them?

1 Like

Franz Bardon’s second book, The Practice of Magical Evocation has a bunch of spirits that teach alchemy that leads to agelessness, astral, as well as physical immortality as long as the magician desires.

No transhumanism needed.

They are apparently picky about who they work w/ though and may swear you to secrecy on some of their teachings/techniques.

Mummification of the astral body against the decomposing effects of the elements seems to be a big part of this.

If one can protect their bodies from the entropic forces of the elements, then one can remain young and strong indefinitely.

Good luck on your path.

Looking forward to your book release!

4 Likes

I also recommend another great book called, You need not age nor die by Donald C. Barry.

He gives powerful meditative techniques to connect w/ the source and then goes into how you can use that power to help you w/agelessness/physical immortality as well as accomplish many other seeming miracles, as well as vamping off of the lifeforce in water to keep oneself young and healthy naturally even without the previous source uniting practices.( you’ll just see things a lot differently once you do unite.)

3 Likes

HI !
This type of things exist in Western Occultism, as well are in Taoïsm.
Therefore, I actually never met anyone having achieved physical immortality (like a walking physical 300 years old man) true magick. I met adepts of the Undead that were in a very good condition at 90 years old, being able to move as men half there age or at least as 60 yo would.
But immortal physical adepts, well never. Of course, we should never say never…but …

The only documented case of a man like that exist in China. But it might be a documentation mistake, or even a fraud, wich happen quite often in the martial arts world.

Therefore I will take a great interest in reading the book you suggested me. Never heard of that author. Thanks a lot for sharing this with me.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing as well! :+1:

1 Like

Hi
I guess we have to remind the endgoal of occult “vampirism” for that, wich is survival of your conscience, ego and memory after the death of your physical body.

If that’s the endgoal you’d like to work for, then vampirism is certainly something that will insterress you.

I don’t suggest engaging in vampirism just for “feeding”, even if that may be a cool skill that you may like to have in your toolbox to be more persuasive, or to weaken some of your ennemies. That’s not the engoal of that stuff.

1 Like