Arachne Glyphs

Hello, does anyone know anything about Arachne Glyphs?I’ve read that some Arachne Glyphs have been successful by putting them together.Is it okay to work with both demons and Arachne Glyphs?Here is the image of the Arachne Glyphs I mentioned:

I will draw and activate the night before for my exam…
But I’m not sure who knows more?

I wouldn’t expect a problem myself. I don’t work with Arachne, but I’ve seen some folks on this forum that do and they also worked with all sorts of other entities from gods to the Goetia and the Lwa.

thanks for your reply… i think i will use it I didn’t study hard for this exam and I’m in a panic I have to pass Do you have a method you can share with me?
I would love to🙏🏻

Not with only a week to go, I’m afraid. I would work with spirits to make learning easier like Leraje for mental strength, and Paimon for inspiration.

Someone here recommended Vapula.

Other useful things I found in the search:

Search string: “exam study pass”. We’ve been here 10 years so If you switch the search keyword up you will probably find more discussions from people in this situation that suit you better.

For longer term, I would recommend trying the Ars Notoria, but it needs a good three months. I’m testing this out this year. I posted Glitch Bottle interview with David Skinner who explained it well.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ars+notoria+glitch

1 Like

I read all the articles about the exam on the site… different suggestions were offered to me…and I worked with Duke Vapula a few weeks ago.Before taking the exam, we have developmental assessment tests that we call trial.my results are a disgrace if i do these results in the exam i won’t be able to get into university… panicI’m also thinking of working with Astaroth
To find which answer is correct in the exam There’s no time left to study, the souls must tell me the answers or I’m done.:pleading_face::pleading_face:

It takes time to train yourself to have a good connection with your subconscious. At this point I think your best best is to stay as relaxed as possible, as tension restricts energy flow. Try DarkestKnight’s mantra and let as much spirit flow through you as you can.

thank you i will try :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like