What spirit can help in passing an exam?

Have any of you ever evoked a spirit to help you pass an exam? I’m looking for a spirit that will help me to study and pass a very difficult exam. So far i’ve come up with a couple possibilities.

Paralda: the king of air which should be able to help with mental faculties and retaining information better.
Porascho: an earthzone spirit found in Bardon’s evocation book that helps with school examinations-doesn’t explain much else about him

I was looking into the Goetics but can’t really narrow down any possible spirits in that grimoire.
I would be glad to hear any other suggestions or experiences in this regard.
The exam I need to take is a state nursing board exam.

[quote=“XXShadowXX, post:1, topic:3734”]Have any of you ever evoked a spirit to help you pass an exam? I’m looking for a spirit that will help me to study and pass a very difficult exam. So far i’ve come up with a couple possibilities.

Paralda: the king of air which should be able to help with mental faculties and retaining information better.
Porascho: an earthzone spirit found in Bardon’s evocation book that helps with school examinations-doesn’t explain much else about him

I was looking into the Goetics but can’t really narrow down any possible spirits in that grimoire.
The exam I need to take is a state nursing board exam.[/quote]

What about Buer?

Weyer:
[url=http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/weyer.htm#par7]Johann Weyer, Pseudomonarchia Daemonum
(7) Buer is a great president, and is seene in this signe [*]; he absolutelie teacheth philosophie morall and naturall, and also logicke, and the vertue of herbes: he giveth the best familiars, he can heale all diseases, speciallie of men, and reigneth over fiftie legions.

Ruphus Opus:
Buer is a healing spirit, and can teach both
moral and natural philosophy. This means he
can help you understand why some things are
considered right and wrong, the cultural
influences that make them so, and the objective
application of it to your life. He also teaches
the framework of Natural Law, and would be a
good spirit to work with if you’re studying
physics, geology, meteorology, or any of the
other natural sciences. He teaches the
medicinal properties of plants, and is good at
healing. A doctor’s friend, he also rants good
familiars that can be depended on. He
encourages and speeds the healing process in
all curable diseases.

[quote=“XXShadowXX, post:1, topic:3734”]Have any of you ever evoked a spirit to help you pass an exam? I’m looking for a spirit that will help me to study and pass a very difficult exam. So far i’ve come up with a couple possibilities.

The exam I need to take is a state nursing board exam.[/quote]
new avatar power chant for success.(elubatel).not that i did it to pass any exams,but i remember from E.M that others had used this chant for the purpose you want.