Apparently Lucifer has his ways with things.šŸ˜‚

This morning, I did an invocation to Lucifer. I just wanted to ask him a question about how to break a curse. I gazed at his sigil and chanted his enn while listening to a beat ,that fellow member had created with him.
So in about 8 mins later I felt the air thicken and some weight on my shoulders. So I asked him to reveal the answer through my intuition. He did.
Then I opened my eyes and my gaze fell on the sigil again, as if it was magnetizing.
So I shook my head to ā€œcome to my sensesā€ , got up and replied to a couple of texts from friends.
Then I felt some pressure in the sides of my head and dizziness out of nowhere.
Turns out it was his way of telling me ā€œSoā€¦Are we done here or nah?ā€ I felt bad and immediately asked him to depart as kindly and apologetic as possible.
After that everything turned to normal again.
My gosh Iā€™m such a screw-up :joy:

For anyone that is interested here is @deathreeper 's thread with the songs. They have done wonders so far lmao

6 Likes

Omg so cool that he appeared!Can you help me it doesnā€™t work for me and where can I find the beats, I m new here plzz!

@Kate_Sern it seems this is your first time posting in this forum. Please take a moment to post an intro about yourself , as it is required by the rules of the forum. And after that, read dem rules, cause itā€™s clear you havenā€™t! Seriouslyā€¦
Then come back and talk to me.

1 Like

Ok I m going.

I didā€¦

Thanks. What do you need help with?

1 Like

How do you summon demons? I have no experience. Can you summon and tell to come to me? I tried one time and didnt hear or see themā€¦

Working with entities is a no-proxy journey. You must gain experience first in fundamental practices like meditation, energy work and open your astral senses , before you proceed with evocation/invocation. What would the point be in me evoking/sending a demon for you if you canā€™t hear or see them? You get the point I think. It is ok to have failures during your journey ,as we learn from our mistakes. Donā€™t get discouraged. But you should start from somewhere else and not dive in the deep without an oxygen mask. I recommend the starting points I mentioned above. Here are some really helpful posts:

I would also advice you to seek your guides as they will help you through your journey :grinning: Best of luck sister!

2 Likes

I donā€™t know how to find or who are my guides. Can you do a reading for me? If you want but free I canā€™t pay plz

I canā€™t unfortunately. I am not that experienced in readings and whatā€™s more I havenā€™t been in here for 3 months ,so I technically canā€™t offer such services. It is against the rules. And please donā€™t reply to this post with any more questions of this type, you are diverting from the topic of this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If you want I will PM you and I will help as much as I can, but I really believe you should hit that search button and do your own research. You can always find a mentor here, in the forum to give you a boost and suggest starting points I may have missed. Lots of members accept apprentices for free , like C.Kendall (I donā€™t want to mention him since I am not sure if he still offers his services). Again tell me if you want to take this convo to PM.

1 Like

Yes plz message me.

@Mystic-Void He has a unique sense of humor, no? :smirk::smirk:
Youā€™re not a screw-up, donā€™t worry!! :slight_smile:

Lmao well I mean considering the fact that this was my first proper invocation, that is the only thing I forgot about. :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Well maybe it was your subconscious mind telling him to stay in your life forever lol :joy:

True that :joy: ā€œDonā€™t leave meā€
Well I intend to work with him on a more regular basis. I believe he is a wonderful being.

1 Like

He is :pray:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Itā€™s the exact sentence that crossed my mind after I remembered I hadnā€™t asked him to leave lmao :smile:

2 Likes