Anyone ever heard of the Order of the Aset Ka?

Oh ok yeah I saw the vampire thing on one website

I have zero knowledge of vampirism really - so no clue how they practice that, or what it could mean. I usually find things aren’t quite as fantasy like as they sound to me at first but idk, could be here! I’d only describe vampires to myself rn as someone draining my energy therefore being an energy vampire to me using up too much of my attention

The girl I watched who seemed to be an admirer of asetianism and was discussing their published works said there’s no mention of it in one - book of Orion?? Bc the Asetian has no need for it then and reached transcending it … I think :thinking:

I have the book of Orion also xD I think I also have the violet throne, one of them he goes further indepth on it somewhat.
To some the Asetians are actually demigods or minor gods due to sharing the spark of Aset within them, it eventually depends on how you choose to take it.

1 Like

Not without promoting the larger “vampire community” which is garbage in itself. But you will note a disproportionate number of chronic losers in their ranks.

6 Likes

@anon69037110

Have you read these small exerts yet?

http://www.asetka.org/asetians.shtml

http://www.asetka.org/vampirism.shtml

I believe they also follow the belief that Horus one of the proginators of the Asetians constantly reincarnated within Egypt as the pharaoh(s) though they add a bit to it that he was ordered to by Aset herself to do so.

1 Like

I began… and fell asleep :sweat_smile: and hoped YouTube would give me larger text and voices explaining… but didn’t find much :joy:

Don’t think I made it to vampirism one

1 Like

1 Like

Wait…

Don’t people kinda symbolically vamp by drinking Jesus blood in communion

???

Am I so far from what it possibly means in this AsetKa thingy that that’s irrelevant?

I mean Aset-Isis-Mary ???

I don’t see why Aset creating a variation of vampiric beings breaks the laws established by Ma’at. She could have very well created them and established laws to ensure that they don’t violate those ideologies.

Vampires can feed consensually, therefore they are not stealing the essence of another. When something is given to you, it becomes yours.

So with this said, their existence cannot be completely negated. You could say that there are people who are Asetian that break these rules but all groups of entities have those outliers.

2 Likes

I think many religions have some form of vampirism or vampirism-like aspects to it I could be entirely wrong but the blood of christ and the flesh of christ is pretty…yeah lol

1 Like

Well I’m not in the business of arguing with people’s beliefs if they find them enjoyable and aren’t harming others, so I’ll keep my thoughts to myself unless any of y’all starting blowing people up or whatever. :woman_shrugging:

I will just say Ma’at didn’t establish the laws like a bossy form teacher, she is the personification of the laws under which humans, gods, and nature, all thrive, and gods are subject to that the same as any other being.

3 Likes

Ditto. I’ve given this more attention than I should

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

I’m still hoping to find it’s symbolic

Gonna be very careful around anyone who claims to be one now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is just the table of contents the Asetian Bible is pretty fun to read, though personal opinion I hate the concept of Aset being the supreme good guy kind of thing lol

3 Likes

My only issue is it seems like an attempt to completely reject their existence in a almost baseless kind of way. I mean people don’t have to believe in them, but Harith pretty much explained how the laws of Ma’at can’t exactly be used as a means of rejection.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m gonna have to check it out further but I’m a geek who loves mystery traditions and wants to know why everyone believes anything they do - kinda my hobby. Luckily I’m not a cat and have survived my curiosity thus far.

Don’t demons kinda vamp a bit tho? When people make blood offerings? Something I personally don’t do but… seems like vamping??

1 Like

Succubus vamp sexual energy when they need to

1 Like

That’s what I mean

Including that yeah

Entities seem to vamp and we’re ok with it?

I don’t think I like the idea very much myself but seems acceptable in other ways to people

we as humans vamp each other as a natural part of our existence, so do animals. However, not to the same degree as an entity that needs it to survive.

2 Likes