Anyone ever heard of the Order of the Aset Ka?

I’ve only found one girl who seemed on the face of it an energy I enjoyed but isn’t actually one just follows/admires it

Think her last video was a year ago too

Would quite like to know more…

Everyone bloody reincarnates as someone important… how many bloody people reincarnated as the same person? :sweat_smile: only way I can reconcile it is the energy of the original was too big for just one person so had to go with plenty

I don’t think I was anyone very important probably, likely a regular joe somewhat as baffled as I am in this incarnation :rofl:

Lol importance is relative to the group really asetians are large in number asetians aren’t a single individual lol. They’re an entire race of children of Aset.

1 Like

No I got that

Just you know “oh I’m an asetian reincarnated therefore my duty to resurrect the order to the public”

What if you are just simply an asetian reincarnated? Not the bloody leader or whatever :sweat_smile:

Might be the whole point, I still gotta read and learn before making assumptions they think otherwise really

The Asetian Bible is pretty much meant to be a occult book but also a beacon for unawakened Asetians. He purposely put a few white lies in the book for their discernment.

Though I don’t think he plays a role in the actual order rather he personally chose to help in his own way lol.

They believe that many Asetians still have power within Egypt today.

The Asetianist that are part of the vampire community are the only toxic few that like to believe asking questions about Aset or the Asetians is a means of demeaning the one asking, it’s pretty annoying lol.

As for leaders of Asetians the leaders are the first children of Aset such as Horus and his believed to be sisters/other Egyptian deities. Just as Sethians were said to have been children of set born of the “bloodline” of Sobek, Wepwawet, and Anubis twin sister.

1 Like

Huh?

Asking about it demeans you??

Many Asetianist are die hard religious about Asetians so when various people ask about them the Asetianists in the vampire community often respond in a dick-ish manner. I find many of them just wish they were Asetians rather than simply worshippers of Aset and her Asetians lol.

2 Likes

I would suggest taking a good hard look at the people who actually follow this. Then decide if this is who you want to be taking advice from.

2 Likes

Honestly it’s best to stick to the spiritual aspect of them and ignore the conspiracy theories attached to them. Most of them are Aset vs Set type ones where they believe Set is the initiator of the Illuminati :man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

There is much truth in “as above so below” and “by their fruits you will know them”

1 Like

Well as much conspiracy theory around the rest of us isn’t there?

To someone else we are scary and evil :smiling_imp::joy:

Not just innerGoddess- fairly average introverted deep thinker and mum who enjoys and takes spirituality seriously :neutral_face:

Still gotta hide some of my shit bc they’ll think I’m trying to take over the world when muggles stop by

I never been called scary or evil lol so I can’t relate to that. I’ve been called the devil as a child but that was by an angry mother of a friend lol.

1 Like

True I haven’t actually been called it

But I’d freak a few out if I was open about my occult interests

Already had a friend decide it was too scary to remain in my home… seeing nothing :joy:… it was utter BS, their own wild imagination tbh

Kids and birds feel safe so…

Just harder to show up at the PTA and say “I’m a witch/satanist/mage” etc … I’m only a mage if any out of those options but that’s what I mean

Can’t they ask for a soul transmutation to become spiritual ones?

1 Like

They don’t believe Aset would simply do that, they view it in a kind of die hard religious manner that you have to be of the utmost worthy to Aset for her to do such a thing. In my opinion they’re really toxic to people who even try and find out if their soul has origins with Aset.

1 Like

So how did this Luis Marques guy get away with it and authoring their bible??

Got any good sources? I continue to find the whole thing stretches credulity.

Aset aka Isis was believed for millenia to uphold Ma’at (cosmic order), so that she would just pop out a few kids who violate that seems a little unlikely to me.

1 Like

I believe it’s because he’s the one that ushered it in to begin with, kind of like how EA has his books that seem to be a bit different from many occult books, people clung to his books and it became their thing.

It’s about the same here, he was the one to bring forth that information and followers of Aset atleast a good handful clung to it.

Asetians are pretty much just a race of beings created by Aset, many Gods have their own creations, the order of Asetka is pretty much just an idea from that, I have only met one reincarnated Asetian and the rest were during my time of projecting to Aset, the order however wasn’t really a thing there as it is believed here.

1 Like

What do you mean? what does? What is it they do that does?? Thanks :sweat_smile:

That Isis has vampiric children, but whatever, I don’t want to get into an argument over it.

The Egyptian hall of judgement of the dead famously asked 42 questions, these seem to somewhat argue against a goddess aligned with Ma’at, supporting vampirism:

1. I have done neither harm nor ill, nor I have caused misery;

2. I have had no knowledge of evil, neither have I acted wickedly, nor have I wronged the people;

3. I have not stolen, neither have I taken that which does not belong to me, nor that which belongs to another, nor have I taken from the orchards, nor snatched the milk from the mouth of the babe;

4. I have not cursed nor despised God, nor have I done that which God does abominate;

5. I have not been overly proud, nor have I behaved myself with arrogance;

6. I have never magnified my condition beyond what was fitting;

Source: https://www.perankhgroup.com/commandments.htm

42 negative confessions: In Egyptian mythology, there are 42 questions asked of persons making their journey through Death. Ma’at, a female personification, considered to be both maternal and a delivering force, is an Ancient Egyptian personification of physical and moral law, order, and truth. In the judgment scene described in the Egyptian and the Book of Pass (the Book of the Dead, which evolved from the Coffin Texts and the Pyramid Texts), there are 42 questions personifying the analysis of Ma’at. If the departed reasonably can give answers to the 42 questions, they have the potential to either be reincarnate, or if completely successful, reach the ultimate goal of becoming a Star, whereon, they can continue to give Light, and fuel Universal growth. These 42 questions correspond to the “42 Negative Confessions” from funerary texts such as the Papyrus of Ani.

Source: 42 (number) - Wikipedia

And:

But like I said, not looking to argue over this, moderns gonna mod. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

So you think the Asetians are inherently going against the law of Ma’at? :thinking:

However, Asetians don’t take what doesn’t belong to them at least by force, many Asetians feed off each other atleast their significant other. They don’t really go against the law of Ma’at (despite given Aset’s a Goddess therefore can create whatever she wants or if the Asetians themselves follow it I don’t know)

whatever a reincarnated one does it’s their own choice.

1 Like