Anyone ever feel alone

No one is saying you are pointing them out as normies :laughing: never did I tag you or comment towards you what so ever. You kinda defeated your own comment by making that assumption lol

1 Like

Oh donā€™t worry. Nobody sounds like Velenos :joy_cat:
They broke the mold when they made him.

4 Likes

Ok good

Velenos is UNIQUE !

5 Likes

Yeah, without getting myself deleted for being political, thatā€™s not wrong.

But humans are social creatures, and have evolved to survive in groups. To that end, we are wired to conform to the group consensus. If you lived in a small town you might find even more pressure to hide certain interests.
(Take a look at the untouchables in India for oppression of thought, the people on here from Iran that have to hide their practices - if youā€™re in America, it isnā€™t so great right now but it could be worse, there are still options yet.)

Online forums like BALG make it easier to express individuality without being silenced or ostracised, and other online places, not so much. Thatā€™s kinda new in history.

2 Likes

At times, I do feel lonely. Iā€™m ok with it. Why? Because most people my age have interests that are at their core, a waste of time. If people wanna get drunk and gossip - cool! Itā€™s just not my cup of tea.
I enjoy the loneliness, as it gives me oodles of time to read and walk my path. I have one friend that I share my occult adventures with, and Iā€™m ok with that.
Plus, loneliness is a sort of energy you can fire at whatever ritual you are doing.

4 Likes

I somewhat doubt this. However I do believe our way of living (in society) is part of it. Not the whole.

2 Likes

Ok, so Iā€™ll ask: Why exactly do you feel lonely then? I guess I misunderstood you somehow.

2 Likes

Well said.

I have cousins and friends and we tend to share ideas but they mostly care about gossip. They donā€™t acknowledge anything I share at all and when they disagree they block me. Thatā€™s an example. Yes ofc the solution is find more people. But those people are so far out of reach I have to find them on anonymous forums or forums like these. A person in person talk is a beautiful thing that can happen. And yes this depends on the environment you live in.

I ask this question because I wanted to hear other peopleā€™s experiences in this phase of life or how they went about it.

3 Likes

Oh right. Itā€™s one thing to be a hermit by choice, itā€™s another to be a pariah, or censured and criticized without being allowed to defend yourself. Thatā€™s really hurtful, worse than just being alone, imo.

3 Likes

Crap, sorry I forgot about the rules here. Didnā€™t mean to bring up systems/politics

Yes. The community in my state happen to be people that are hardwired that way. There are some over here that donā€™t think that way though. Itā€™s just the matter of talking to more strangers. I admit my description was kind of a semi-rant as well so it came off as a generalization.

I guess one part is accepting that most people do not approve of what youā€™re doing. And they have every right to do that. Nobody needs to like what youā€™re doing or understand it, if you wanted that, youā€™d be no different from religious people who want to convert everyone. (Not saying you do this, just explaining, ok?)
So, accepting that frees you from the feeling of having to fit in.

However, it will also make you realise that there are parts of your practice you probably should keep to yourself, for your own good.

Donā€™t expect too much. Donā€™t expect to find lots of people who understand you, but rather be grateful for everyone you meet in your life who does, even if itā€™s just one or two.

And as for people who are not interested in your practice and who only care about gossip and how their vegetables grow : Try to appreciate them as part of humanityā€™s diversity, and find beauty in that.

6 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s true

1 Like

Sister,

Me too! Itā€™s great, isnā€™t it?

The left-hand path is foundered upon isolation, that you will become an independent deity.

Anyway, where I live the population consists of scrapings from the bottom of the gene pool. Fuck John and Elsie Lunchbucket and their idiot kids! Iā€™m so much better than them and wonā€™t waste my precious incarnation lowering myself to interact with them; but Iā€™m a systemā€™s man.

Al.

6 Likes

Yeah man the path of the Magician can really be a lonely road sometimes. Just to blend in with the fabric of society it seems like you have keep large parts of who you are hidden. Not everyone feels that way sure but thatā€™s been my experience.

This is one nice part of being of a BALG member. Here we get to be around our peers and like minded people.
Just my thoughtsā€¦

5 Likes

Start a journal on BALG and use it to talk about your experiences and ideas :slight_smile: itā€™s helped me a lot, I love to write, and while it might not be an instant feedback loop like an irl conversation, itā€™s nice to know your words are at least out there, expressed, and potentially being read by some shadow audience.

Or next time youā€™re at a party and everyone is really drunk, start asking people about their ā€œghost storiesā€ or if theyā€™re ever witnessed a ā€œmiracleā€. :stuck_out_tongue: Even if people donā€™t share your views, Iā€™d say quite a few people have had some kind of experience they canā€™t explain.

5 Likes

All the timeā€¦ itā€™s tough

2 Likes

If you study depression history. It correlates to anti-depression drugs. The whole psych industry that controls it admit that they drug people up on purpose just to make money. They keep them on anti-depressant drugs even when they donā€™t have depression. they did fake diagnosis.

ONly serious researches know about this truth. Lots of evil in the world. depression increase when these type of drugs come into existence. Often these drugs create depression instead of helping it. Itā€™s a catch 22 thing.

Lots of cover ups cuz itā€™s all about the money. Thereā€™s tons of these kind of situation in the healthcare industry. itā€™s all covered up by pharma and media. The point is, Self care is best care. Just learn about basics of health and your way better than depending on docs. you live in your body. some things you know more than docs. not to say that docs arenā€™t important. they are. but for some things, you know better.

4 Likes