Anyone ever feel alone

Yes!!

No not physically alone but I mean clinical depression because of feeling mentally alone.

1 Like

Oh, well now and days, depression seems pretty common. However yeah I know how that feels. Thatā€™s usually either from chemical imbalances or from societal/social causes. Everyoneā€™s reasons for feeling alone are different.

2 Likes

Ever think what happens when that drops and depression becomes psychotic depression? Lets see now, feed people some bullshit, to make them feel good, and then, um drop them into the reverse of that after some sleep deprivation. Where do you think mass hysteria comes from? Its scary, stuff like that, not too far off from a zombie plague.

Oh yeah, and donā€™t be so arrogant to think you are immune from this NO ONE is immune.

I never assumed I was immune from anything? If anything its arrogant to assume you know what Iā€™m thinking or assuming Iā€™m being arrogant by thinking Iā€™m ā€œimmuneā€ ā€“ when I said no such thing. Thanks.

People donā€™t appreciate being called things.

2 Likes

if itā€™s gone into clinical depression than you need to work things out. it goes that far because one makes habit of feeling along on purpose over and over. then the body condition for such and harder to get into other emotional states. Itā€™s not normal to keep feeling same feelings. Human suppose to rotate emotions depending on experiences. People who are depress somehow condition that depression is reactive response to every experience. thatā€™s not normal . need to learn how to feel different emotions.

Itā€™s the negative recurring thoughts that make people feel depress. how? cuz such neg thoughts release chemicals that make you feel such. do it long enough and thatā€™s all your mind /body does and forget how to release happy endorphins. Thatā€™s when the psychologist/psychiatrist diagnose you to be clinical depress and drug you up. Some times itā€™s the bad repeat habit of neg. thoughts that is the cause . docs get confuse with neg. thoughts causing chemical imbalance vs actual chemical imbalance. They test for chemical imbalance and find it so cuz the brain is making it imbalance by way of constant neg. thoughts. drugs would be the last thing to use in my opinion. There are many methods to try first.

the first is learning NLP. how the mind process events to create emotions. you be surprise how easy it is once you learn how to elicit any emotions at will just with your imagination. Then one will feel normal again and not be control be emotions. People are lazy to learn. they let poor habit decide how they feel.

stay away from dwelling on neg. emotion that donā€™t serve you. NLP can teach you to reframe anything so that you canā€™t stay trap in such emotions for long time which can do damage to your mind thoughts which affect your daily life.

2 Likes

Yes. I honestly have felt like an alien trying to blend in with among humans ever since I was a small child.

6 Likes

Not much, but Iā€™m very introverted, and Aquarian, and interacting with humans is an effort that drains me, and I donā€™t really count other humans as ā€œcompanyā€. Iā€™ve never ā€œintegratedā€ in my life, I behave in line with norms when needed, and run away when done.

I donā€™t know if itā€™s because so many are ā€œempty vesselsā€, since I donā€™t get to interface with them enough to make that judgement, but online and abstract is plenty for me.

I mean, I do hobbies like pottery, and almost no-one else I know does pottery and Iā€™m not worried that I canā€™t talk pottery with anyone. Why would I care about talking about the occult, even among occultists it gets too personal to get casual with very quickly.

I prefer to be ā€œaloneā€ away from humans, but even then, as an animist and working with the entities as I do, Iā€™m aware that Iā€™m never alone and itā€™s too hard to get to be alone (I tried). And I have, and I had to get over feeling overwhelmed and constantly under siege. Try talking a walk in a forest and notice how jam-packed that is with life and spirits, youā€™re breathing them in thereā€™s so many. You canā€™t be alone if you try. Void meditations are about the best I can get.

2 Likes

I relate to this. I prefer my own company.

I tend to favor nature and animals over humans though, so for me itā€™s getting away from humans and cities ā€“ and wanting to be in natural areas. Like I feel ā€œalienā€ from other humans but totally at piece within nature.

4 Likes

This.
I look like a total normie for someone who doesnā€™t know me.
Donā€™t make the mistake of thinking other people have no depth in their lives, just because you donā€™t know of it.

When I talk to people, I donā€™t instantly go like ā€œOh, I summon angels and do spells.ā€ That doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t talk about spirituality. Do it on a philisophical level, starting with a glass of wine and with common things everybody can talk about. And then you will see how much you can say.
When I chat with strangers however, I just like to talk about the weather and which vegetables grow well this year. No need to talk about spirituality with everyone.

8 Likes

This is how I feel when people think theyā€™re part of some 1% of practitioners or people with spiritual depth just because their everyday people donā€™t go around flexing about being ā€œsuper spiritualā€

Plus itā€™s much more interesting simply to watch everyday people go about their lives because it really makes you think how they may wonder the same thing or how their spirituality impact their lives and so forth.

Even if itā€™s me being in my own head lol people have their own vibes.

5 Likes

Well I guess a good way to give this perspective is that to everyday people, we look like everyday people. When your just out and about.

No one is gonna know differently unless we decided to divulge any more information about ourselves. If not, weā€™re as normal and dull as the everyday person.

3 Likes

The thing is everyday people I donā€™t find dull at all. Them doing their everyday thing is what makes them not dull lol. Iā€™d rather enjoy the vibe of everyday than constantly discuss demons and succubus babygorls any day lol.

So the sense of feeling alone I never considered for me to be a bad thing but more of a normality?

3 Likes

I probably used to the wrong word. But I didnā€™t mean people are boring - however you donā€™t see them doing rituals in the middle of the road, or other things that Society wouldnā€™t deem normal. So I meant more like the average joe.

1 Like

Depression was never common until the system of order has been built upon us.

1 Like

You could be forgiven. :smiley:

Thereā€™s a joke fet in fetlife ā€œYou think Iā€™m strange; I think youā€™re boringā€.
Pearls and swine. Donā€™t tell them what they donā€™t want to hear and you donā€™t have to find out. Finding out that yet another person is kinda shallow IS depressing to me; I donā€™t want to know.

3 Likes

Lol idk why people are assuming Iā€™m categorizing people I never met as ā€œnormies.ā€ Maybe ask before you jump into conclusions. Just from that, that already right there is ā€œnormieā€ thinking. To assume someone feels lonely because they feel some sort of special snowflake syndrome. Gtfo with that bs lol donā€™t act like people are the same as you

Not sure why you think they are? That was Velenos said that, not you.

1 Like

Fyi, censorship is real in this system so by default, people will be alienated by the system just by living in it.

1 Like

Yeah I know. Thatā€™s just for future comments that will sound like Velenos