Angels Of Omnipotence

I have thought of this lately, as I’ve started working with AoO again – although right now only with the more nebulous sigils like “soften reality” and such. Not much I can really do about that from a material, 3D perspective, right? But it’s showing returns already, after a few days.

You can probably blanket disregard that statement. Last year I worked with the AoO and did the Forbidden Initiation Ritual That Made Many People Angry :tm: and it did turn my life upside down for a bit, and throw me into a tailspin.

That said, there are a lot of things in magic & life where you are F’ing yourself in the A by doing nothing. Like, using a sigil to “interview well” but not applying for any jobs. What’s the point? Obviously you must apply for jobs to interview for, or the effort is pointless. But I also think, personally, that the majority of magic should not have personal effort attached. Or rather, no more effort than a normie would put into a goal; and oftentimes even less than that. I succeed most when I do not strive. You, in performing ritual, have the added benefit of magic and emotional alchemy on your side.

IMO, in the benefit of magic is to train yourself to replace lust for results with certainty of outcome and a good measure of patience.

Just my humble opinion, of course.

11 Likes

When it comes to using them for bane, I suppose that’s where you put your trust in the angel more than yourself.

Try not to overthink the instructions.

I love the Angels of Omnipotence, they really work. Few can defend me against the painful astral attacks of my enemy, but Ublisi does. Sometimes I have to call him twice a day in order for the protection to get going and sometimes it starts working first the next day.
As a comparison, the only others that have been able to protect me are Sabnock, Sargatanas and God himself (stopped protect me after a while, but he always stopped any attack INSTANTLY). Also the Protection spell using the protective spirit of God from 1-2-3 book, works.

Also Ebuhuel for refilling low energy (fatigue syndrome) works well.
Ublisi gives a good amount of extra magickal energy, too. Similar to what vril gives me.

Have used them for baneful works as well, but can’t tell whether they worked.

3 Likes

Hi, do you mind adding me to book club too?

Can i join the book club too? i have no experience

@mulberry @darkestknight many people have shown interest in joining the book club for AoO.any advice on how to go about this?

Thank you

1 Like

The tempest book didn’t work for me as far as I can tell. From the reviews I noticed some complaining it didn’t work while others say it did. My guess is that, since the book is based on the author’s personal gnosis, some vibe with it and some don’t. I guess I fall on the latter category.

May i as well ? :hushed:

Was out yesterday and talked to Bualu about starting a pact so I could be a totally responsible person. Got home and she seemed to almost possess my drunk mom and gave me and my brother an hour-long lecture on the unacceptability of our lives. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I went on a vision quest later that night where she gave me a small invocation method where I would visualize wearing her “Jewel” on my third eye.

These angels seem to agree with Mr. Stan Lee’s take on great power. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can you add me there?

Why are those angels considered dangerous?

Welcome @Enlighten_me It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest,e tc:

intro3

Unnamed was clearly not working with the Angels of Omnipotence, more like he was working with tons of Parasites and Imposters (that’s why we have to be cautios with free pdfs).

1 Like

Works fine with me, but according to the dude who wants to warn everyone that it’s dangerous, the same one who says that the author stole the material from him, what made him feel this way is the fact that he did not felt the typical angelical “vibes” when he evoked them. I can agree with him, as I also felt their energy very different from Shem angels and archangels, but I can’t say that this particular fact would make them dangerous

2 Likes

I didn’t feel anything from any, ever. Idk whether this is a good or a bad thing.

The only spirits that I ever felt “something” with were Air spirits from Ars Theurgia, when I tried a few rituals from the Demons of Wrath book. Suddenly I felt a lot of heat and even started sweating. It felt real, but no tangible results in the end.

Going back to the AoO, I only tried the pathworking method, not the sigils. I’m still not sure if what I saw during that meditation was real or just my imagination, but it wasn’t anything negative at all. I got no tangible results either, so maybe it was all in my mind and that’s all :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I only use the pathworking method with this book as the glyph method requires emotional transmutation which is not my skill set. I’ve only had very limited results with this, in fact only with Ublisi so far.

3 Likes

I only tried with Tulatu. But I didn’t really get the “omnipotence” part… in my mind/imagination when doing the pathworking (idk if it was real), I was basically told “well, under the current circumstances…” or “I’ll do what I can considering…” but that’s not “omnipotence,” right?

From what I read in the book and here in the forums, they’re omnipotent, they change entire realities to deliver what we ask of them, but there were several “buts…” and no results in the end in my case.

It was all probably just in my mind.

2 Likes

These angels are extremely potent had many results with these

1 Like

I bet there was a failure on my side to connect then, not theirs =/

1 Like

the way i see it its always the fault of the magician

3 Likes