Angels Of Omnipotence

Hello, this is a thread for all things relating to all things revolving around the Angel’s of Omnipotence. This could be from the last Tempest Book, The Seventh and Eighth Books of Moses, NAP, or other sources. All types of experience are welcomed, good and bad, as it is helpful for others who are on the fence on whether or not they want to dive into it themselves.

9 Likes

How did you snag the pre-release?

1 Like

I follow him on patreon. Met him back when I had Facebook last year. I love his work for being relatively unknown.

8 Likes

That’s neat. I’ve used his Raziel pathworking books to great success so I’m definitely interested in this one.

9 Likes

he released this for free on YouTube and it’s awesome for anyone who wants to improve trance.

24 Likes

@anon8398376 I forgot to ask, any idea when this book will be released?

1 Like

I would expect by the end of the month if not sooner. It’s already been edited, or else Jareth is a damn good writer.

2 Likes

Sweet. i’ll put it on my list for payday :slight_smile:

1 Like

STOP PUSHING ME BUYING BOOKS
I need to spare damn…
I’ve like 20 books on my waiting lists and every time I buy 3 of them the list grows even more…

8 Likes

I bought it and read it. Already started some of the magick with it—of course, way too early to say anything with results but love the way the book flows and vibes from starting to do the magick. (Angels of Omnipotence) Most people are probably the most familiar with the name Elubatel (from Geof Gray-Cobb’s New Avatar Power and also Brand’s Wealth Magick. Before that, the 6th and 7th Books of Moses.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I didn’t know the book hit kindle already. I haven’t started using the magick yet. I’m still reading it.

Any disruption or is it gentle this far. I’ve been cautious. Since I got a lot of disruption really fast with enochian angels that cause huge shifts.

4 Likes

Can’t wait.

1 Like

I might get it, even if I thought his Raziel’s Paths of Power was underwhelming.

3 Likes

Wait till you come here, since I bought it…

You might not want it after you look at it and stuff. It’s got… endless freaking options.

It’s way worse than loosely applied stuff where you can mold it to the situation- because it’s got that and SOoooooooooooooooooo much more.

I could probably spend months in this book and I usually blow through stuff. (Including both of his other books.)

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s definitely a lot. it’s been a lot to grind through so far, but angelic books tend to be for me. In the end, all I care about are results though so hopefully I’ll be able to put the book into practice soon, because I’m hoping it will help me in areas I’ve reached a plateau.

3 Likes

I really want to buy that book now
I’m starting to slip…

3 Likes

Well, I know most people will work with the sigils, but I’ll use the book as a guide and apply the pathworkings.

Something about the “omnipotence” tells me that they need a little convincing to actually work that way. Now if you’ll excuse me, Hermes and me will have an interview with this guys.

5 Likes

I’ve just bought it and had an good read on the main parts, looks an great book :+1:

2 Likes

I got the book the day it came out. It’s got so many different powers, I think I will be working with it for a long time.
I’ve done the ritual with Bualu to increase willpower and self control twice and I’ve already seen some good results.

7 Likes

That’s what you think until the next complete book on some other current get on the market !
Lol I already told that to myself 3-4 times in 4 month then I end up getting another book and another one, and another one

4 Likes