Angelic Words of Power and Mantras

Ok, after chanting in mind few times for few days this mantra for raising vibrations, my addiction/obsesion kickstarted as f***. @DarkestKnight can you also ask archangel Raziel if he can give somekind healing mantra?

1 Like

Bumping this thread for the new kids, and also to add another mantra I received.

This one is supposed to help facilitate trance: EK-TA-NA-VO-TEM

So far, it has had the effect of dropping me into Alpha, but no deeper state. I haven’t done a lot of testing with it yet, though, so I’d be interested in hearing others’ experiences with it.

21 Likes

Funny, during the last couple of days I thought about asking you about this. And then I… totally forgot.

Thank you for sharing!

Alpha is still good!

How long do you chant before you get into alpha?

1 Like

For myself, it takes about 10-15 minutes, but I’m chronically tense and have a hard time relaxing. For someone else, it could take only a few repetitions.

2 Likes

I’ll be trying up later tonight.

I’ll report.

2 Likes

Bumping for the new kids.

@ReyCuervo did you ever try the trance mantra?

4 Likes

I’ve been working with the word during all this week. I wanted to try ten days before reporting back.

It works more or less fast, but it seems to work with some kind of treshold, since chanting two minutes or 25 drop me in the same state, not deeper. Then again, my trance is very shallow, I can’t really go deep.

It has the interesting effect of kind of “showing” the parts of my body where I have more tension, so I can work in relaxing them.

Also, all of the words of power written here that I have tried have the effect of droping mind really fast, ideal for people who is struggling with meditation, since it gives a kick start.

7 Likes

Hi! Is it okay to use Raziel’s Money mantra to remove feelings of inferiority caused by financial failure?

1 Like

If you mean the material needs mantra, I would say you could try it. However, It’s purpose is to manifest what is directly needed, not necessarily money, so I’m not sure how effective it would be.

2 Likes

Yes that. I would try that mantra. I want to remove inner restlessness, it prevents me from spiritual progress.

2 Likes

Bumping this for the new kids interested in a safe and effective place to begin.

Anyone have some more experiences with these mantras to share?

7 Likes

there are always so many new topics, its easy to miss something.

Darkknight you messed up🤠, you could have put the mantras in a book and start selling them $6-$10 each.

I think I will try all of them after I think of what to use them for🤔… well maybe not the one for parasites. I’m not ready to give up my vices yet😏

It is good timing. I was looking for a way to unlock my potential. and I just made a 108 bead rosary with a kind of light duty rope that is about the size of parachord a couple weeks ago.

3 Likes

Hmmm ive been noticing a slight headache while I chant the Mesh Ka mantra at work. (I know its not one of your raziel mantras but its the only one I’m focusing on atm) however at work we need to wear a mask, beard guard, goggles, hood, and gown sooo I’m not sure if the mantra is giving me the headache or if all the extra covering is affecting me. Haha I might try the parasite or inner divinty one soon. I’ll give this thread a bump if/when I notice anything.

1 Like

The mesh ka mantra can cause headaches because it brings in energy to help develop your senses. They should go away the more you use the mantra.

5 Likes

I’ve been working on mantras the last 3 weeks. In general they make me tired😵 (I do more talking in a half hour of mantras than I normally do in a whole week)

I tried the mantra for magic potential. Maybe after 10 times my stomach started to feel like emergency trip to the baño and at the same time a little dizzy. I stopped for a couple minutes then finished the set. The reaction didnt come back the second time around.

The cadence of this one was throwing me off for a little while… maybe after 30 times I figured out that is was simular to the word Halleluia🤓 After the back of my brain was clear that this wasn’t a word that I said before there weren’t any more problems.

for those of you that are musically inclined “Messiah” doesn’t work, but that other song does. Most songs Halleluia and Alleluiah are interchangable so it works like this

A----ah-le—lu–i—ah
Heh ee lah ah ee eh

Can also do it like natives beating the war drums once you get the pattern down.

I think it may have increased my physical energy a little bit after just 2 sets😄

3 Likes

Does it remove curses?

Just now I was using a voice recorder app on my phone to record myself reciting the mantra.

Rang bell, vibrated Raziel’s name in alternating succession three times.

While I didn’t sense much, I had the impression that Raziel was present to some extent. Cool

I was using a blue candle that I had lying around to stare at while I chanted.

I kept getting the impression that I should be using a pink candle

I wanted to write this off as I’m drinking a monster juice and it was sitting off to the side. Pink can.

But, I kept getting the impression that a pink candle would be more appropriate.

I then began chanting the mantra slowly for a minute but my voice kept sticking. Shit. I want a good recording. Deleted a min or so.

Start over after warming my voice up a bit.

After five mins or so I mentally get the impression “That’s enough”, I wanted to keep going but right on cue my neighbor who has left before I started could be heard pulling into the driveway.

As I made the last couple of recitations in a drawn out whisper, I saw in my mind’s eye a hand with index finger pointed touch my third eye area and move around as if writing or drawing for a moment and then seemingly draw a line (or there was a tracer) of energy from my forehead down to my tailbone more or less. This tracer or energy was a whitish pink I wanna say, but not sure.

I breathed Raziel’s name three more times before putting the candle out.

Toward the end of my chanting I’d also been told “put the candle out when you’re done”

I’ve used this mantra some number of times now but this was the first time I did it after intentionally calling on Raziel for it.

9 Likes

This seems to be especially interesting to me now since I’m a smoker and want to quit this shit. What confuses me though, is that I’m currently trying to establish a connection with Sitri, which is a demon. Is this angelic mantra compatible with what I am doing now?

1 Like

Raising your vibration should not affect your ability to contact a demon. All you are doing is making your energy unpalatable for lower entities and thoughtforms to latch on to.

Edit to add: Those who tested this mantra did not mention any difficulties in contacting their regular demon friends so there shouldn’t be any problems.

7 Likes

Thank you. I’m in then.