Suggestions for Angelic Mantras and Words of Power

Have you tried the mantra I already posted for enhancing one’s psychic powers?

congrads to @DarkestKnight as global moderator. good luck @Lady_Eva

3 Likes

I used mesh karel and your mantra as a set with the Tibetan mantra. I have it written in a journal, but I didnt post the results cause there wasnt any for me.

1 Like

Bumping this again to see if anyone has any new suggestions.

A mantra for trance , astral projection , lucid dreaming , clair senses etc. ?

Already posted one for that in my “mantras and words of power” thread:

Already have one for psychic powers in my angelic mantra thread.

Projection and dreaming are good suggestions though.

2 Likes

For good luck and synchronicity. Thank You

1 Like

Physical Health, Self Regeneration.

If you please, thank you.

Is this thread still alive because I don’t see any mantras, wop @DarkestKnight, where did you put that treasure, I don’t see it?

Infernal Blessings + Angelic Blessings

1 Like

The mantras are on a separate thread.

This one is for suggestions on mantras to try channeling for.

1 Like

Yeah, I got that my bad, sorry, and thank you for your quick reply, see ya on another side.

Infernal Blessings!

1 Like

Break all curses, perhaps with aid of Sitael.

1 Like

He’s great for employment too. Damon Brands “Magickal Job Seeker” has few that specialize in utilizing him. I have thought of working him couple times but have yet too.

2 Likes

Could you please share some more info on that?

Infernal Blessings

1 Like

Sitael is I believe the third Shem angel. Each Shem angel seems to oversee the activities of the corresponding demon, and with aid of three angelic emissaries and the Shem angel, can compel to demon into compliance and or submission.
Sitael is therefore is presiding with the archangel of that sphere.
Sitael is said to be against adversity, and may be able to break curses such as Focalor can.

Sitael is invoked in a variety of ways, but can be approached via petition up to full scale connective and full evocation.
Normally a Shem angel is summoned by speaking their name three times and then saying their corresponding Psalm verse, then request they come and appear in the name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit, under whom you have authority. They should then appear.
Then when done (approximately 30-60 minutes is provided at a specific hour, as they are in a decal of a zodiac sign - in his case, the 6 of Wands, Jupiter in Leo) feel free to give license to depart, thanking the Shem angel for their service and blessing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

This is my understanding of the Shemhamphoresh and Angelic Magic in this context. If any part is unclear, feel free to quote reply.

3 Likes

An Angelic Mantra suggestion, to immediately enter or exit trance.
Used with an anchor, this could be a good Trigger Trance.

Thanks, Mayne, first I will digest it, then I’ll ask you about it. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Same here.

Welcome back to the forum @sky1 I see you joined back in 2020, but have never done an introduction, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Going thru same shit.

1 Like