Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

Update: Been 1 day but I’ve been dreaming about this person and having a bit of low vibrational energy from being heartbroken without them. Anyways this morning I meditated on Amons sigil and envisioned me being intimate with the person I want to manifest. And masturbated to the thoughts while looking at the sigil. Pouring my intent into it and offering my sexual energy to Amon to use for the rite. On my altar I smeared my fluids onto the sigil I made last night with the picture and petition and a lock of my hair. Lit 2 red candles and played his enn while chanting and sending my intent into the sigil. All I heard was “trust me” and I felt this calm loving energy inside and around me. I didn’t even imagine that what I’m doing isnt going to work bcz in that moment I felt no desire and was just in the act of magick and not thinking about the outcome or if it will work. I was entranced in a sense by this energy of knowing love and trust. I still feel it.

Anyways just after I did this. She messaged me… And wants to talk. Even sent me an “x” as the short hand of a kiss in text…
This is huge! I wasn’t expecting her to react this way least of all mesg me so quickly… Granted my situation is about reconciliation bcz I fuckd up but Amon really came through for me! He/She really did!
There’s so much to learn from him as this is only the start but wow.
Hopefully my testimony will inspire others as this entire thread has for me.
Now to walk in the light of darkness as I restore peace love and unity.
Thank You Amon :heart::raised_hands:

9 Likes

Since this thread resurfaced i wanted to ask

I see a lot kf people mentioning burning rhe sigil after a bit of time
Is that okay? Or would it be considered disrespectful? Because i keep baving the thought to burn it along woth some of my blood as offering but im nor sure if its okay

It’s fine. Burning a seal is not disrespectful. There are many reasons it is done, such as closing down the energy.

Religious demonolators have some pretty bizarre ideas about things that just don’t hold up in actual experience. Burning a seal would only be offensive if you were threatening to torture the spirit while you did it, like in the grimoire tradition.

3 Likes

Oh would that mean i closed and finished my work with Amon then? Because thats not what i want since my petition is still ongoing

But ive seen some people on here mention getting the results after burning the sigil ao i was confused

No, it depends on what intention you have when you burn it. Like I said, there are many reasons for burning a seal, so generally it is the “why” you are burning it that matters.

ظooh got it… thanks a lot

1 Like

SPOILER ALERT: he got someone else pregnant and bailed. So, y’know, make sure the person you love isn’t a complete piece of shit first. Cuz then all your spellwork feels like “and for WHAT?”

1 Like

So i assume the spell didnt work, right?

Oh it brought the boy back, it didn’t keep him here, which, good riddance.

3 Likes

Probs for the best.
I do find your case interesting though.
So many posts here say “he didnt bring back your guy/girl because they sucked ass through a straw, do better”, but seemingly, this wasnt the case here.
Interesting, i wonder how they decide.

1 Like

Hi, I just evoked Amon with sigil. Is it normal to feel constant cold shivers for about 5-10 minutes? What does it mean? I made my petition (just for ex back contact etc) and via penny divination, 4 heads.

Can Amon help me to start dating a guy who I never went out with?

What’s the story with you and the guy? Is he interested in you? Are you friends? Is he already in a relationship? I’m only asking because it might help narrow down the spirits on which to call. I would research love entities and work with one of them.

Amon can bring friends together for reconciliation or drive them apart. I would recommend him if you two had a fight or broke up and wanted to get back together, or if the guy was in a relationship and you wanted to break them up.

3 Likes

We have been talking from time to time in a friendly tone

Hi @ebdr, I hope you are well. I came across your post and took a lot of interest in it. I performed the ritual you stated for Amon and now have a picture of my ex in my phonecase with the sigil drawn on it. I felt confident and calm when performing this. I know this is an old thread but I hope you see my message and reply. Would you be able to ask Amon on my behalf whether he got my message and whether he is working on it please?

@DaisyFlare I edited your post to remove the identifying info of your target.

Also, if you click on the member’s avatar or name, you’ll see when they were last online here. You may or may not get an immediate response from the OP, as she has hasn’t been online in a few months.

3 Likes

Thank you for the info. It’s much appreciated :smiley:

1 Like

If you did things the right way then you must not worry… Amon heard you and he’ll help you

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I followed what the original post said and then I went on YouTube where I looked at his sigil for 10 minutes while chanting his enn. And I focused on what I want and asked out loud occasionally and then I thanked him. I felt calm and hopeful-I take that to mean it went well.

2 Likes