Amon ALWAYS deliver fast! Ex-return /reconciliation

I had a contract with him that he dishonored. I’m sorry if that’s offensive, I’m just saying what happened

2 Likes

Even if you did a ritualic contract with him, that does not mean that he accepted your request or contract. They are powerful sentient entities, not your slaves. Maybe try some divination after a ritual, to be sure if the summoned spirit accepts your terms. Try automatic writing using 1 for yes, and 2 for no.

4 Likes

Hi, just wanted to add something really quickly.
I tried evoking Amon last night, I gave my petition( burned it), put the sigil on the forehead of my target (I’m not sure if it worked or not) I took the pic back and put it I’m phone case, took the sigil and placed it under my pillow, put the enn on my phone and closed my eyes. The very next day the heating unit starts up as usual, but it doesn’t stop making the sound. I looked and this is what happened. ( the pressure gauge broke off)

Could be a sign from Amon like one may think…or it could just be something that would have happened even if you didn’t call on Amon :woman_shrugging:t5: These things happen.

All you can do is just wait and see what’s to come.

Good luck.

3 Likes

So you just meditate and recite this incantation to develop astral senses?

Yes.

Update! For my second time …( Thursday evening) i tried summoning Amon, again. I did my ritual as usual ( gave Whiskey, chocolate, and orange and mango slice) everything seemed fine until the following Monday when I came back home. I notice the whiskey looked like it had fermented. ( i don’t think Whiskey doesn’t ferments ) any guess of what could have made that happen?. ( the glass was clean, I didn’t drop anything in there… I find it weird because I had left an offering for 2 weeks to Santa Muerte and the whiskey on glass, nothing like the other glass for Amon… Is he telling me something?

2 Likes

Interesting… after evoking Amon a few months ago, I also heard the sound of bells ringing in the early night, out of nowhere. Never discovered the source! Wow!

Wow that’s awesome

Aren’t there any drawbacks after getting this “service”, ? Is a half bottle of whiskey really enough to fully “pay” for it ? Seems too good to be true

How you contacted Amon?

I’m sorry I missed this response. Did you receive any results, and if so, how are things?

Unfortunately no

1 Like

I want to thank Amon for his help here! On the fourth day of the ceremony, my goal sent me a message in the middle of the night! We lost contact for almost half a month!

3 Likes

hi all just did it ill keep you guys posted will like to know if amon got my request @ebdr can you talk to amon on my behalf and see what he said about me
Thanking you and amon in advance

I plan on doing thia tonight ao id appreciate if anyone could answer a few questions

First i wont be able to print anything for the time being but i need to so this… would doing this on a photo editing app on my phone work or would it not have the same effect?

If not could i write their name instead and draw the sigil over it would that work just as well?

Lastly should i offer something to amon? Did op offer something for the request to happen that fast? If so… what should i offer apart from alcohol (cant get it)

1 Like

@Carmen.roses Read this

5 Likes

very helpful, thank u

2 Likes

I would like to thank Amon for helping me. For the last two weeks my girl’s been acting strange and distant towards me, we even lost contact for a couple days… but thanks to Amon things have been flowing better. We’re not as great as we were but things are getting better.

Hail Amon!

4 Likes

Contacted Amon. Followed steps and improvised. Now to detach from result. I have an underlying knowing that everything will work out even better than I’d hoped for. Thanx for this. I feel very connected to Amon’s energy :pray:

1 Like