Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you Goddess Astarte!
You are strong and warm and truly inspiring.
Thank you for guiding me to love myself above all.

Hail Goddess Astarte!

3 Likes

Got the job, thank you Michael, Orobas, Ant’Harratu, Salas’ash and Amon!!!
Having Amons sigil in my pocket and trying to open it before the interview helped I believe.

8 Likes

Hail King Vine,

Great thanks for assisting me in my workings. I look forward to working with you again.

Gratitude and respect,

Mike B

6 Likes

He will even help your friends without asking. Truly underrated spirit, but capable to perform fucking miracles. Even outside his own office.

6 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas

Thank you for your kindness, your wise counsel and generosity.

Regards and gratitude
Mike B

4 Likes

I’m not sure which one to thank so I will thank all three and then some, I thank Duke D’antalion, I thank Amon, I thank Sallos and I thank whoever else reached out to help my situation a couple of days ago I got a huge apology that I never thought I would get this wasn’t your typical ’ I’m sorry but they went into specifics of what they were sorry for and what they put me through, stated how they were guilty, regretful and if they could turn back time to make things right they absolutely would. it was intense pain and heartbreak and it still follows me I’m trying to get help continuously and hope that they can assist me further…

8 Likes

Thank you Belial! Hail Belial! I am here to thank Belial again for making sure I had and continue to have the opportunity to live in the apartment in the best part of my city rent free. Instead of paying rent through cash I pay rent through services which is extremely helpful and important to me. Belial is great especially for money and power workings. I highly recommend working with him. I used a ritual from Demons of Magick by Gallery of Magick. Thank you Belial! Hail Belial.

5 Likes

Thank you King Viné! You energy is so calm and reaffirming, yet powerful… Thank you in advance for tearing down the walls as I know you will.

Thank you Leraje! I was doubting that the help that you gave me 3 months ago had finally worked, my fear was creeping in and I saw more of the kind of movement I didn’t want to see. In less than an hour of giving you part of what I promised the last time, I got the confirmation that that kind of move was going to end this same week… You’re an amazing spirit. Just want to make sure that that person will never come close to me or the person I don’t want close to… will give you the experience promised as a huge thank you!!

6 Likes

Thank you to Glasya Labolas for calming my new puppy down during the 2.5 hr drive home from getting her. Poor girl was afraid and howling like a wolf the entire time until I called on you to help her. Right after I called on you, she stopped, turned around and slept the rest of the ride. I appreciate you hearing me and helping me so I could focus on the long drive home.

14 Likes

Thank you Andromalius.

2 Likes

Hail King Ghob King of the element of Earth.

Your assistance was critical to my project you have my gratitude and respect. Thank You kindly again.

Respectfully
Mike B

3 Likes

I already have a couple of posts regarding Sitri so I thought I’d post it here.

At the end of the evocation of Sitri for the purpose of things related to his office, I asked him if I need to do anything. And he said “get ready”.

I wasn’t sure if it was just my mind or him saying so I said if he delivers what I asked, I’d definitely let people know about this part of the evocation and his humor.

He delivered, of course. So here it is. Sitri is the boss!

3 Likes

Rentanez made me cry!
I wanna thank Rentanez for helping me out to a degree that literally changes my future - and made me cry with joy. I was a month without income, struggling. I made the choice to leave my old job and spend the time preparing for a new job. This is the most impactful work I have ever done with a spirit.
Rentanez, just - thanks. Thanks for giving a damn. I’ll post the full story on my journal.

6 Likes

Hail to Marbas for stopping the side effects I was having from the first Covid-19 shot. I expected some but it started doing extra. As promised I am spreading your name for others to know of your amazing healing talents. Thank you great spirit!

3 Likes

Thankyou Furcus and Thankyou Prince Orobas for visiting me today… i couldn’t hear you but those goosebumps did let me know about your presence

Looking forward to this friendship :beers::beers: cheers

1 Like

Big ups to Duke Zepar

Thank you for attending to me and being accommodating of my wishes. I’ll see you soon my friend.

Respectfully,
Mike B

4 Likes

Thank you Duke Sallos! You’re such a kind and sweet entity. Your presence is always such a pleasure.

I needed information and guidance about someone but I’m not very skilled at communication with entities yet. So I use tarot most of the time. This was my second time working with him and just like the first time, he was so understanding and made things absolutely easier for a beginner like me. He was very precise with the cards he made me draw and it was a beautiful reading. Thank you!

Hail Duke Sallos!!!

4 Likes

I want to thank the angels Hayiel, Hachtatiel, Yanvivael and Yofachtiel and the demon Dantalion for the overnight manifestation of what I asked. They delivered despite the short notice.

Also, the other thing I asked seems to be working out, but I don’t have all the information quite yet.

5 Likes

Hail Prince Orobas

Thank you for assisting me with me with my project you are mighty and your benevolence ceaseless.

Warmest regards and great respect,

Mike B

5 Likes

I just want to say thank you to Lucifer for his patience with me in my struggles. Sitri for working fast on a crazy situation. Buriel & the 3 demon servants I hail you for your fast intervention! Pyrichiel and the 3 demon servants for that favor! Many thanks to Solviel & the 3 demon servants as well as Emoniel and his 3 servants & Vuriel and his 3 servants. Haures, Marchosias many thanks!!

5 Likes